It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Acceptance Of Homosexuality Leads To Extinction

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Like I said..my reasons are idiotic.. just cannot see what another man would see in another.

I would say your reasons are normal for a heterosexual. You aren't homosexual and you could not "choose" to be.

edit on 2/14/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yep I never woke up one day and said..guess I will be straight.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by Annunak1

What's next in society? Accepting it's oke to make love to animals? Maybe that's the OP's next thread...

Considering humans are animals.

I might just make a thread about how it's okay for humans to make love to other humans

Can you please stay on topic. If you are taking the 'other side', can you present evidence population is declining and it's the result of homosexuality.

I'm not saying that population is declining because of homosexuality. My opinion is that homosexuality goes against nature just as having sex with animals. And i believe society should stop ACCEPTING homosexuality as OK. However i saw a Cleveland Show on Comedy Central today and it was about homosexuality also. Now as much as i hate those series this one got my attention. Someone said if a man finds his soulmate in another man then so be it. If a man wants to kiss and hug another man because he loves him, fine i can accept that even though i still think it's wrong. But two man sodomizing eachother is just evil and wrong. The anus is a EXIT not an ENTRANCE!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

But two man sodomizing eachother is just evil and wrong.
And I presume, from you point of view, it is also evil and wrong if a man and woman engage in anal sex. How about oral sex? Evil and wrong? Wrong orifice, right? A hand job? Bad?

Is it your expert opinion that all homosexuals engage in anal sex?

In any case, you are welcome to your opinion. As long as you don't think it should have anything do to with determining what other consenting adults can or cannot do.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

What is with you people..you dwell so much on the sex part of their lifestyle...it cannot be that disgusting to you people if it is always on your minds...does it interest you?

Do you think of your parents having sex all the time to...how about your neighbors? If the answer is no...then why think about it with gay people.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Originally posted by Annunak1
What's next in society? Accepting it's oke to make love to animals? Maybe that's the OP's next thread...
edit on 13-2-2013 by Annunak1 because: Needed to add something mmmkay

I am not a proponent of litmus tests. But when someone says the above, I believe it is a litmus test for extreme stupidity.

Sorry to be the one to break the bad news to you.

I'm not english or american so i dunno what the heck a litmus test is. But anyway i may have said the above a lil but 2 harsh. I'm not stating that we should collect all gay people and put them on an isolated island. I just ment that society is accepting it like it's oke to be gay. If Our ancestors were all gay we probably wouldn't even existed right now. And i don't consider myself stupid
maybe crazy but not stupid

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

If Our ancestors were all gay we probably wouldn't even existed right now.

Really? You don't think they would have figured that out and done something about it (it's not as if homosexuals could not have heterosexual sex).

But they weren't all homosexuals and acceptance of homosexuality would not make them that way. The idea that it would is stupid.

link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Being Gay is akin to stepping through the looking glass. When I see people use such phrases as "I don't agree with", "I don't believe in", or "Its a choice" in relation to Homosexuals its a big flag that they just don't get it. Many times I get a -vibe- from some homophobes that there is some kind of internal struggle going on, that they must give no quarter in their point of view for fear that their world may collapse. What amazes me though is how often arguments break down into the procreative aspects as if Humans were some kind of unsophisticated, rare creature on which our very survival hung on 100% of our population squeezing out children, never even thinking that right now there are over a 100 million orphans in the world...

link   

Originally posted by Phage

But two man sodomizing eachother is just evil and wrong.
And I presume, from you point of view, it is also evil and wrong if a man and woman engage in anal sex. How about oral sex? Evil and wrong? Wrong orifice, right? A hand job? Bad?

Is it your expert opinion that all homosexuals engage in anal sex?

In any case, you are welcome to your opinion. As long as you don't think it should have anything do to with determining what other consenting adults can or cannot do.

Iv'e done the nasty 2 with ex gf's and if i could go back in time i wouldn't have done it. So maybe i'm evil 2 then. Good thing i don't believe in hell or else i couldn't sleep anymore.
oral sex and hand jobs wrong and bad
If that's the case i wanna get the F away from this planet!

Don't get me wrong what people want to do with eachother is there business. I just have an opinion about some things. Live and let live! Peaceee

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

If Our ancestors were all gay we probably wouldn't even existed right now.

Really? You don't think they would have figured that out and done something about it (it's not as if homosexuals could not have heterosexual sex).

But they weren't all homosexuals and acceptance of homosexuality would not make them that way. The idea that it would is stupid.

This thread is making me say stupid things. I'm not gonna post on gay threads anymore. They're poisining my mind

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

This thread is making me say stupid things.

Good you realized it. But a thread can't make you do anything. Just like a homosexual can't make a heterosexual into a homosexual.

They're poisining my mind
You mean they are making sense and that bothers you?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I take it you are homosexual? As it turns out we live in the same world and I can make observations and even talk to gays.

You stated, in a previous post :

"Homosexuality has nothing to do with genetics. It is a choice people make in rebellion against the natural law God has written in them."

That is not an observation, since it is not possible for you to have observed every homosexual living, not to mention every homosexual that has ever lived, which would be required for you to claim so general a statement to be valid as an observation.

Nor can you legitimately claim your statement to be a conclusion, since, again, to draw such a conclusion would require personal knowledge of every homosexual to have ever existed.

What you made was an assumption, not an observation.

Learn the difference.

Yet another example of your inability, or unwillingness, to excercise due intellectual rigor.

Thank you Sir/Madam, you prove my point for me.

Invisible unknowable unprovable? Have you been living under a rock? Wait nvm you can even find God under a rock. Now shut your wanna be intellectual bit*h ass up. Gays always seem to hate God and want to be smart.

My residence is, as you, yourself pointed out, of no consequence.

Vulgarity is the pentultimate refuge of the intellectually challenged (Violence is the last refuge).

Assumption aside, you pose an interesting conundrum: "Gays always seem to hate God and want to be smart."

Would you therefore argue that the reverse must also be true? That Heterosexuals always seems to love God and want to be "intellectually deficient"?

Didn't think so. And yet you set forth the notion that homosexuals apparently seek intellect ("want to be smart", as you put it), even to the rejection of belief in some god-concept. Which you have yet to prove exists, even under rocks.

I don't buy into the theory of evolution. However, the natural LAW has been proven. It is in you (or was at least).

Evidence supporting the theory of evolution can be found in a myriad of sources, I shall not list them here. But how is it possible that something so intrinsict to all thing, this "Natural Law" you speak of, which you suppose was once in even me, left?

And if this Natural Law, whatever it is, is so easily expelled from the very examples of nature it was, supposedly, designed to "inhabit", is it not possible that it, whatever it is, was never intended to be a part of the thing it infests?

Afterall, I can cough out a piece of meat I may choke on far easier than I can cough out the lung it blocks.

Keep wishing it was just my Truth. There is one Truth and one Way His name is Jesus. Your intellectual rigor is wearing thin f*ck boy. Go "espouse your inanities" into a woman.

And you worship your God with a mind/mouth like that?

This called judging. Pride is a sin. So is homosexuality. I love my neighbor. They don't like me much though, might have something to do with my Faith. God warned me about that, and I still love them

I am not too certain you know what it means to love your neighbor. If you did, your faith (or lack of it) would not be an issue with your neighbors. Because you would not be wearing it for them to see. That is Pride, not judging. And that is a Sin, for it is meant to cast your neighbors as less worthy than you. And you have not the right to judge your neighbor any harsher than you would care for you, yourself, to be judged.

Security blanket? You really think living the faith is easy? I was virtually guilt free before I came back to God. Now I have to hold myself accountable and be morally upright and all that. I also have to tell the truth when it would benefit me to lie. A clear sign I lack "intellectual rigor" and "spout inanities."

I think that you, like many, many others, have been misled into believing in, and swearing your alligence to, a concept that promises you the peace/Bliss of ignorance, the freedom of lack of responsiblity, the re-assuring nightlight of a candle in the forbidding darkness of the as yet known. All for nothing more than your unquestioning obedience, and a brief lifetime of suspended critical analysis.

I think you've been decieved. I think that "something" came to you at your moment of greatest weakness and vulnerability and offered you a way out; but only if you surrendered yourself, completely.

Who would use such coercive tactics on a helpless victim?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

This thread is making me say stupid things.

Good you realized it. But a thread can't make you do anything. Just like a homosexual can't make a heterosexual into a homosexual.

They're poisining my mind
You mean they are making sense and that bothers you?

A homosexual CAN make a heterosexual into a homosexual. The same way the government is using the internet to turn normal men into pedophiles. Brainwash is a dangerous tool. And the media is brainwashing the people by telling them it's OK to be gay.

The only thing making sense on this thread is that we need more research into the gay brain so we can figure out what is making them think it's normal to disrupt human nature.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

A homosexual CAN make a heterosexual into a homosexual.
If that isn't an expression of homophobia I don't know what is. Unless of course you can show some evidence.

so we can figure out what is making them think it's normal to disrupt human nature.
Again. Homosexuals have no effect on the way I live my life and they have not affected my "human nature". The only effect they really seem to have is on homophobes.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

LOL, poor fella. All scared that all the men of the world are going to get "the gay".

I guess if you don't wanna catch it, you shouldn't be kissing any gay people. I hear that is how its transmitted.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

HAHA, I thought you realized this thread was making you say stupid things.

The internetz can't make you Gay, its ok to look, nobody will fault you for being curious. Now if you look at those pics and think "I want to start the life domestic with that guy" well I don't want to be the one to burst your bubble about the reality of your situation.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

A homosexual CAN make a heterosexual into a homosexual.
If that isn't an expression of homophobia I don't know what is. Unless of course you can show some evidence.

so we can figure out what is making them think it's normal to disrupt human nature.
Again. Homosexuals have no effect on the way I live my life and they have not affected my "human nature". The only effect they really seem to have is on homophobes.

I'm not a homophoob
It's like if you hang out with the wrong people ( criminals ) there is a bigger chance that you become one 2. Same is with gay people. If you hang out with gay people there's a CHANCE ( not saying it would happen! ) that you become more curious and maybe become gay 2.

You guys got me all wrong here making me look like a gayhater and ish.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

After today im not coming back to this thread hahaha

Internet can do strange things to people. + The government have brainwash tactics that go beyond ur wildest dreams. Same way with all these mass killings lately, now those guys were normal until the government started using them as lab rats and made them go berserk but now i'm getting of topic so hollaaaaa

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

You guys got me all wrong here making me look like a gayhater and ish.

We can't do that. You're doing it all by yourself.

And don't worry, you can hang out with gays. You won't turn gay and you might find out that they are...people.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join