Acceptance Of Homosexuality Leads To Extinction

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

"Fake" is not the same as misrepresented or misinterpreted. I didn't say the studies were faked. My point is how the findings are presented.

Don't misinterpret my point though, I am not saying that homosexuality is not biological in origin. My point is that one has to be very careful about interpreting specific biological indicators. The finger length studies for example show no difference in the 2D:4D ratio between hetero and homosexual men.
edit on 2/14/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate

Originally posted by McGinty

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
Homosexuality leads to extinction.

No, it leads to more women for me

Or more women with aids. gays like women too. They are hard wired to like women. They choose to be gay. AIDS spreads much faster in homosexuals because of the type of "intercourse" they have.

So yes, more women with AIDS for you.

Just so long as we're clear on that

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Please reread what I wrote, I'm sorry. I edit most of my posts. I wasn't done yet.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I edit most of my posts. I wasn't done yet.

I can relate to that.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

I edit most of my posts. I wasn't done yet.

I can relate to that.

3rded

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

You answered everything he said with dribble...

Usually when someone posts like you do, they attempt to pull apart the others posts with facts, which you you certainly have not.

If you believe in God...then you must also believe that he/she/it supposedly knows all and then homosexuality would not happen without God's knowing or doing.

But keep answering posts with dribble...doesn't help your cause...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ultimately, what is is. If I'm wrong, I have to admit it.

I'm probably wrong about my feelings towards that link. Well, I -am-.

Real science demands much more than this. I shouldn't have used it as a link.
edit on 14-2-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
With the population of the planet being almost six billion people now and projections of the planet's population doubling within the next 20 years or so, I think the argument that acceptance of gay people lead to extinction
is a completely ridiculous argument.

There is also the concern regarding accidental teen-age pregnancy which has skyrocketed in the U.S. were at the top of the list of Western countries, if I were a parent, I would be glad to hear my teenager was gay, that would be
one worry off the list.

The other concern are illegal immigrants that come into the country and try to increase their minority status by having as many babies as they can, the gay one's obviously aren't a problem.

REBEL 5

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

atheists who hold to their personal set of morals - so did Dorner. Can't do it without God. You will become delusional and lead astray.

Yes i need a book to tell me what is right or wrong, because without that book, i wouldn't know murder is wrong, or stealing is wrong...

Goes to show who is the real threat to society, people who live their life naturally or people who are held back by a book of fairy tales.... wonder what would happen if there is no god, all religious nuts go on rampage?

edit: someone is riding close to the ban stick!
edit on 2/14/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Also, I think that kind of thinking is dangerous, I'd like to remind people that gay people were also targeted by
the Nazi's and sent to concentration camps. Just Google 'pink triangle' if you don't believe me. It wasn't only the Jews that the SS were trying to exterminate.

Rebel 5

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Looks like we got spanked by the mods....

I do not agree with homosexuality...just because I cannot see what another man would see in another...when you got gorgeous women out there...

My gay friends know my stance...I do not preach to them nor condemn them...no one gave me the power to tell others how to live or who to love.

Homophobes just fear what is in their hearts and know if given the opportunity with a homosexual or trapped in an elevator with one..well you know...

The topic is stupid...the human race is not waiting to jump on the gay band wagon...

They are not waiting for everyone to say..it is OK to be gay...then every single human turn gay.

If you want to stop people from being gay...stop straight people from having sex....it is because of those dirty straights that the gays exist..
edit on 14-2-2013 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

I completely agree. My parents were completely heterosexual, and they produced me, as also most of my gay friends also state that their parents also are heterosexual.

If so many heterosexuals feel so negatively about gay people why do they keep making them?

Rhetorical question - no response is necessary.

Rebel 5

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I do not agree with homosexuality

I don't agree with tsunami. But they happen, through no fault of their own.
(I'm not saying homosexuals have the same effect as tsunami. They have no effect on me.)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

I do not agree with homosexuality

I don't agree with tsunami. But they happen, through no fault of their own.

Exactly...it's going to happen no matter what anyone thinks.

Like I said..my reasons are idiotic..
just cannot see what another man would see in another..but I can see what women see in other women.

Technically I am not against them..I never give them a second thought until a thread comes up about them, or my gay friends want to discuss it.
edit on 14-2-2013 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join