Acceptance Of Homosexuality Leads To Extinction

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I'm not sure if you are as blind as everyone else in this thread, but dang guys...

The OP is NOT supporting the premise that Gay people will kill the species...

Understand?

The title got you in here.. Read past that.

My hope is that it will become clear this gloomy fear is not supported by observable truths. My hope is then people on ATS will stop spreading what I strongly feel is misinformation.

Gawd I dislike ignorance, especially when it's this BAD... And look OP is going back and highlighting everything for the weak of sight.
edit on 2/13/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Read the whole OP.

My reply was a bit tongue in cheek... but in no way was meant to seem as an attack upon the OP at all.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I have three family members that I love very, very dearly who are gay. Ok, only 1 is actually related. The other 2 are ages old friends of mine. I still love them very, very dearly. Anyway....the last thing I want to care about is what they are doing with their genitals while they are naked with someone else. it is an idea that is as horrendous to me as any other family member.

I don't get this fascination with what other people choose to do with their genitals. I really don't.

And this goes beyond being gay. Prostitution....same thing. Why would anyone care what arrangements two adults have regarding the naked time together?

When my youngest (and very opinionated) son used the word "slut" to describe some random girl at school, I gave him the same speech. Why does her genital activity need to be addressed by him?

We are so, so much more than what we do in our crotch. Truly, we are. Why this judgemental fixation on what people are doing with theirs?

And men....do you understand statistics? If a man truly fancies himself a lady's man, it is obvious that odds improve the less competition there is.
Cheer the gay men on! Leave more for the straight men!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by Dustytoad

Read the whole OP.

My reply was a bit tongue in cheek... but in no way was meant to seem as an attack upon the OP at all.

Oops I was confusing, sorry heff.

I picked you, and said "I don't know if you get it or not, but dang guys..." Meaning, I think you get it, but these other guys...

Very telling about how decisions are made about a topic..

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
If humanity is considered a living system that is striving to survive and succeed, then Ashby's law of requisite variety can be taken to demonstrate that homosexuality is a beneficial variation that is, in fact, responsible for our survival, not our extinction.

Ashby=1

Homophobes=0

Otherwise, it seems an elegantly trawling poll.

edit on 13-2-2013 by Bybyots because: better?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

Homosexuals have been around since the begnning of time

hahahahahaha

You're not serious, are you?

reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

In all seriousness, Homosexuality is not Genetic...

There are many QUITE COMPELLING reasons to understand why Homosexuality is not Genetic...

First and foremost, homosexuality is not hereditary.

I.E. Just because the parents are homosexual, or heterosexual, does not necessarily indicate the sexual predilection of the offspring.

Homosexuality is developmental, in that certain environmental chemicals introduced to a developing fetus will cause the hormone levels to be altered, and the body and nervous system to develop along the lines of the opposite sex.

Indications of such, is brain scans that indicate that the Brains of homosexual people are structurally more similar to the heterosexual brains of the opposite sex, as opposed to similar to heterosexuals of the same sex.

I.E. a Gay man has a brain that is closer to a straight females brain, than a straight male's brain.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

And this is why Homosexuality occurs, despite their being a clear genetic disadvantage (i.e. reproduction) to being homosexual.

Because homosexuality is not Genetic, it is the result of chemical (hormonal) imbalances during gestation of the fetus.

And the reason for this, is due to how the body develops while gestating.

All vertebrate embryos start out hormonally as female.... then, once the testes develop(in males), they begin introducing testosterone into the fetus, and these hormones alter genetic expression in the cells of the growing fetus.

If phytoestrogens (estrogen mimicking chemicals) are present in relatively large amounts in the fetus during gestation, some of the male traits can be suppressed.

I.E. the neural connections that differentiate male and female brains.

This is something that is to be expected in small quantities in earlier civilizations, especially those with any permanent settlements... due to chemicals in the urine leeching into the water table, as well as other environmental estrogen mimicking chemicals.

Therefore, homosexuality is mainly a symptom of hormonal imbalance during fetal development.
edit on 13-2-2013 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

Therefore, homosexuality is mainly a symptom of hormonal imbalance during fetal development.

Of course you have evidence to back this up, right?
But how about the topic of the OP? Does "acceptance" of homosexuality lead to extinction of the species?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Hahahahahaha! YES! I am!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Acceptance Of Homosexuality Leads To Extinction

Oh,

Ok, 1 no for me. It doesn't.

edit on 13-2-2013 by Bybyots because:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

You seem to have misread what the OP was trying to get across! He is not anti-gay in any way! He does not believe that acceptance of homosexuality would cause extinction! I get it that you are probably also pro but read the Opening Post!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

oh dear.

I'm guessing the flip-flop that occurred between the thread title and the actual post confused them?

I normally avoid threads that have titles such as this one does because the ignorance inside those threads can be overwhelming. But, I saw that you were the OP and I figured that there had to be a gotcha inside. You didn't disappoint.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkipIntro

oh dear.

I'm guessing the flip-flop that occurred between the thread title and the actual post confused them?

I normally avoid threads that have titles such as this one does because the ignorance inside those threads can be overwhelming. But, I saw that you were the OP and I figured that there had to be a gotcha inside. You didn't disappoint.

You'd think they would be used to it with the way media tends to be..

Title:
"Is Osama bin laden hiding in North America, and is there reason to be worried?"
Next paragraph:
"Some are worried about the possibilities of this, and they are normal people"
Next paragraph:
"He's not here obviously, but what if he was?"

Hahaha...

Ironic name seeing as you were one of the ones who didn't "Skipintro."

Gay people don't scare me. Accepting people is natural to me. Something that does scare me is fear..

Someone like Yoda said something like “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

As far as objective stats I have none except that gay people can't stop me from being straight so... Sex is good so... Population will rise..

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I seriously cannot believe that 7 people have flagged this rubbish!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Of course you have evidence to back this up, right?

Come now phage... you know me better than that.

It is the only logical explination....

For example, the Y chromosome does not code for that much, except for the testes.... and they function to produce testosterone.... so most all differences between men and women are in HOW genes are expressed during development, based on the hormone balance during gestation.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

here is a paper that shows how hormone imbalance in female mice fetus's cause masculinization of the brain.

www.shb-info.org...

The actions of estradiol on developing brain are generally permanent and range from establishment of sex differences to pervasive trophic and neuroprotective effects.

physrev.physiology.org...

Sexual Differentiation in the Brain

Sexual Differentiation in the Brain

It's not exactly "Bleeding Edge Science" there, phage... the effects of hormones on genetic expression in determining specific structural differences between the sexes has been known for some decades....

But how about the topic of the OP? Does "acceptance" of homosexuality lead to extinction of the species?

I think that Ignorance of the subject is the cause of many problems now plaguing the homosexual community.

Therefore, I have tasked myself with introducing correct thought into the debate, so that Homosexuals can be seen for what they REALLY are....

As opposed to... demons... or... mutants... or whatever...

They are normal people, whose fetal development was altered beyond the norm, and thus their brain structure was affected as a result.

It's not dirty... it's SCIENCE!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Come now phage... you know me better than that.

Yes I do. Because we've been through this before.
You confuse homosexuality with primary physical sexual characteristics.
edit on 2/13/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You confuse homosexuality with primary physical sexual characteristics.

You didn't even read my post.

Tsk, Tsk.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Originally posted by Phage
Homosexuality has existed for as long as the genus homo.

Nonsense, now thats your opinion right there.

You have no evidence of this Mr. ALL KNOWING Phage.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydrawolf

Ok, so now we all know that you regard this as rubbish but would you like to enlighten us as to why it's rubbish! By the way I am one of the 7 that flagged this! Why did you even bother to open it, did you read it or did you just open it up to be able to post your off topic comment?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

I've read your other posts on the subject, on other threads.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

Ok.
Homosexuality has existed for as long as human history. How about that?
You know, Sodom and stuff?
Long time ago and there's just been more and more and more of us.
edit on 2/13/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join