It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Acceptance Of Homosexuality Leads To Extinction

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Originally posted by NarrowGate

Did I mention abortion = dismembering babies....? Why don't we just call it what it is. Doctors should say "are you considering dismemberment?" not sugar coat it and call it abortion. Talk about asking for it..... We promote homosexuality and dismember babies and we are truly still have the moral high ground in this world. That gives you an idea of what the rest of it is like.
+
Maybe we are in the end times who knows....
edit on 14-2-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

Yes, let's call it what it is -- removing the zygote from the body= zygotectomy!

Homosexuality has been accepted in many societies since ancient times, and abortion has been around since women have been getting pregnant. End of times... bah.

You were once a zygote. www.washingtontimes.com...

Homosexuality is not something people are born with. However certain SSRI's and amphetamine salts we give our children can increase homosexuality in society.

55 million babies dismembered and abortion rights activists want "abortion on demand". Sex addicts and homosexuals are offending God.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
Homosexuality always existed, both in animals and humans, and will continue to exist.

Jungle laws had always existed within animals - survival of the fittest, eat or be eaten.

Are such laws we humans, an advance species, to follow and be animals and behave like them?

Many species of animals became extinct overtime, some within years, some within centuries. Shall we mankind and our future generations go the way of such species?

Many gave the excuses that homosexuality existed even in ancient times. Many of those ancient civilisations had became extinct, and many more only tolerated homosexuality, NOT acceptance of homosexuality. Do keep to the facts.

Hiv was discovered and attributely largely to sexual forms, and still is a frightening disease to all mankind. Dare we, and to teach our children, take such chances with such sexual forms?
edit on 14-2-2013 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Its not even about the death of the human civilization. If we were all gay then yes it is suffice to say we will die off.

As we get to know the human genome better there will be an eventual cure for the "gayness" that surrounds us.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Originally posted by lme7898354
reply to post by infowarrior9970

Not to mention the behavior of gay men helped lead the the spread of HIV-aids. Innocent people like Ryan White died from blood transfussion infected with the aids virus. I have to side with the Bible on this one. That was parts of the reason GOD destroyed Sodum and Gomorrha.

This is ignorance. It is believed by most AIDS researchers that the first spread of AIDS happened due to someone (most likely a heterosexual) in Africa coming in contact with an infected monkey. In Africa, the disease is spread through heterosexual sex more than homosexual sex.

www.pbs.org...

Actually, from a conspirator's point of view... AIDS was just the early Swine Flu.

Cooked up in a lab, and released to the public.

edit on 14-2-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

Both of these statements are wrong. Homosexual prostitution in Africa can account for most of the spread of aids. These men also have sex with women.

You were not a conspirator you are a conspiracy theorist and in this case dead wrong.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Hiv was discovered and attributely largely to sexual forms, and still is a frightening disease to all mankind. Dare we, and to teach our children, take such chances with such sexual forms?

You do know both(Hetero/Homo) forms of sexual intercourse transmits HIV right? People still believe HIV is exclusively to the Gay Club lol.

So tell all the children not to reproduce in the future?

edit: we didn't pop into existent in 21st century. We are part of the past civilization that accepted Homosexuality, you are looking way too much into the "2000 yrs ago biblical nonsense" time as "history".
edit on 2/14/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

Homosexuality has nothing to do with genetics. It is a choice people make in rebellion against the natural law God has written in them. I know the atheists around here can't understand what I am saying. It's like a foreign language.

Similar to being in a cold environment and convincing yourself the cold feels good. Surely you have done that before? Same with sexuality. People condition themselves to like the same sex or be asexual. They are not born that way.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

So you are saying i can "condition" myself to be gay? actually don't answer that, i want to have faith in humanity or believe it does.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
You've done something that we learn not to do early on in Science classes.

You've confused correlation with causation. There are very real reasons why white, post industrial, 1st world nations are experiencing declines in birth rates. Homosexuality, or the acceptance of it, is not one of those reasons. Have a great day.

(disregard that: I'm a dullard who did not bother to read carefully)
(Everyone, please carry on)
edit on 14-2-2013 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

so your saying you can condition yourself to be gay, then why can you not uncondition yourself to be not gay??????

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

You've confused correlation with causation.

You haven't understood the OP. But that's ok.
edit on 2/14/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I'm realizing this now.

I am an idiot responding to ATS on a lunch break.

If any mods would like to subtract whatever points we gain, please do so. I'm an idiot forgive me.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

You were once a zygote. www.washingtontimes.com...

Homosexuality is not something people are born with. However certain SSRI's and amphetamine salts we give our children can increase homosexuality in society.

55 million babies dismembered and abortion rights activists want "abortion on demand". Sex addicts and homosexuals are offending God.

Yep, I was a zygote before I was a baby. Many, many zygotes never make it to the baby stage. Miscarriages are God's abortions. If God thinks aborting zygotes are okay, then so do I.

Homosexuals were around way before modern medicine - you know this.

Any god I am willing to follow wouldn't have a problem with two people wanting to be together - share their lives together, and live peacefully in their community. Even if those two people were the same gender.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Posted in another thread that was removed (the OP said homosexuality is caused by a virus).

First link:
www.news-med ical.net - "Kin selection hypothesis" may explain homosexuality from an evolutionary point of view...

Second link:
viewzone2.com - Homosexuality: Does it have a natural cause?...

Admittedly, in the second link it's argued that homosexuality is meant to reduce population. However, the intent is not to harm, but to reduce stresses on families so they're healthier.

The first link argues that homosexuals make life better for families and children.

Together, they argue that homosexuals are a necessary crutch. Basically, reproduction is not always the answer. If other things aren't right then reproduction makes things worse.

Lastly, there's this link:
en.wikipedia.org - List of mammals displaying homosexual behavior...
edit on 14-2-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Homosexuality has nothing to do with genetics. It is a choice people make in rebellion against the natural law God has written in them. I know the atheists around here can't understand what I am saying. It's like a foreign language.

Similar to being in a cold environment and convincing yourself the cold feels good. Surely you have done that before? Same with sexuality. People condition themselves to like the same sex or be asexual. They are not born that way.

Yeah, right. A 12-year old conditions himself to like the same sex, even though the community around him makes him feel like he is a freak - bullies him, abandons him. Do you know how many kids have considered or actually committed suicide because they couldn't stop their feelings even though they tried? You are sadly, sadly ignorant.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kadmiel
reply to post by luciddream

so your saying you can condition yourself to be gay, then why can you not uncondition yourself to be not gay??????

No, you were the one saying that gay people are "conditioned" to be gay.

So i said if that was true, i can "condition" myself to be gay... which is impossible, my brain chemistry is designed to be attracted to females, just how Gays are designed to attract similar sex.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Admittedly, in the second link it's argued that homosexuality is meant to reduce population.

Admittedly, that link is off base. Repeating "facts" like this one, don't really help.

Lesbians' finger lengths were, on average, more like men's. The same holds true for other traits, like eye-blink patterns and inner-ear function.(Breedlove)

viewzone2.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Unless you, yourself, are homsexual, you have absolutely NO basis for your ludicrous assumption.

And to cite "God" (or some other invisible, unknowable, unprovable, omnipotent, absurdity) as the justification for your own lack of intellectual rigor is simply shameful.

Need I point out to you the obvious? That the "natural Law" you refer to, is, fact, just another set of MAN-MADE Assumptions! A mere theory; NOT, as yet, fully proven as Truth.

Gee, kinda of sounds like another "theory" those who vehemently kow-tow to the supreme auhtority of an unseen Diety generally disabuse: Evolution!

And yes, evolution Does support the genetic inclusion of homosexuality; As an inborn means of population control.

Perhaps you fear Your personal Truth so greatly that it has compelled you to espouse such inanities?

Perhaps you have been forced to truly examine your concept of your God, and found yourself lacking the ability to truly Love your neighbor as yourself? Enough to embrace them and their "difference", their "Other-ness", as equal to yourself. That is is called Pride, BTW. It's often considered a Sin.

Perhaps you are at last realizing that the security blanket you call religion (or whatever label you choose to give it) is simply not adequate to keep the "Boogy-man" of Truth away.
edit on 14-2-2013 by Bhadhidar because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

There're lots of links online about differences in the brains of homosexuals. Of that I've seen, homosexual woman have parts of their brain like men. Vice versa for homosexual men. However, the issue is obviously not clear cut. But there's enough out there for me to bring this up.

Here's just one example:
www.time.com - What the Gay Brain Looks Like...

Also look at this:
www.msu.edu - Finger-length ratios and sexual orientation (pdf)...

This is a reporting on bbc about the breedlove study:
news.bbc.co.uk - A finger on sexuality...

This presents a more skeptical angle on the breedlove study (which is perhaps more appropriate):
www.narth.com - The New Finger-Length Study on Lesbians...

Some more links at:
en.wikipedia.org - Digit ratio...

So thus far the evidence is dubious. So I'd roughly agree with you Phage. However, there're other links on the site that I've found elsewhere that suggest to me not everything is groundless.
edit on 14-2-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

reply to post by NarrowGate

So you are saying i can "condition" myself to be gay? actually don't answer that, i want to have faith in humanity or believe it does.

I'm going to answer. In order to be gay, you would have to be conditioned to be gay. Whether you or the meds they have you on does it combined with other circumstances who knows?

You can't be born gay.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

You do know both(Hetero/Homo) forms of sexual intercourse transmits HIV right? People still believe HIV is exclusively to the Gay Club lol.

So tell all the children not to reproduce in the future?

edit: we didn't pop into existent in 21st century. We are part of the past civilization that accepted Homosexuality, you are looking way too much into the "2000 yrs ago biblical nonsense" time as "history".
edit on 2/14/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

HIV spreads more rapidly in homosexuals and they often have sex with heteros. Life is one big sex part with abortion on demand
pop a few e pills and have at it tiger.

2000 years ago? You must have forgotten that the entire OT exists.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join