It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Benedict resigned to avoid arrest, seizure of Church wealth by Easter

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Pope resigns - pending arrest for conspiracy?

itccs.org

Diplomatic Note was issued to Vatican just prior to his resignation
New Pope and Catholic clergy face indictment and arrest as "Easter Reclamation" plan continues
A Global Media Release and Statement from The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State

Brussels:

The historically unprecedented resignation of Joseph Ratzinger as Pope this week was compelled by an upcoming action by a European government to issue an arrest warrant against Ratzinger and a public lien against Vatican property and assets by Easter.

The ITCCS Central Office in Brussels is compelled by Pope Be
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on Wed Feb 13 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: BAN articles must use source title!!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Wow just found this, looking for more info. What a week! If true good for them, however, the man appointed by God just lied to the world about his resignation. What kind of impact will this have on the Catholic population? How does this affect the prophecy. For the victims of the molestation scandal, possibly some justice. Crazy times we are living in! Looking forward to feedback on this.

itccs.org

+28 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
To avoid looking like a dupe, it's usually a good idea to look at the source of an article before posting.

A press release from "The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State" is not a credible source for anything related to Church, State, or reality.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Yeah, like he was going to resign because of reasons...

Like any other church these days, it's all about the fact that the world is waking up...we no longer see them as an authority.

I hope every single power-drunk branch of Christianity goes down this year, and that the world finally after so many years of oppression treats them as the criminals they truly are.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by byGRACE

TBH, seems like one of those nutty organizations that "world wide warrants of arrest" for every loathed public figure. Claiming their are arrest warrants for Cheney, Bush and Blair, etc, etc.

Of course, the warrants are not recognized by anyone and it's slightly symbolic if anything...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Thank you, I noted I was not sure, and honestly was hoping someone would debunk this. Scandal is getting old. I was and am still looking more info on this and posted for some help. Thanks for letting me know the source is unreliable

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Agreed, excep,t I was curious as it is well known that he did want the scandal covered up, which could in fact bring such a warrant.
But if the catholic church can be brought to justice well maybe there is hope for our country yet, just a thought.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The one thing that concerns me is if the catholic church goes down the gurgler, then there will be a lot of displaced crutch needers looking for a new system to follow. What if a lot of those people decide to migrate to islam?

Now we would have a massive group that, if they are gullible enough to believe in ..... well ..... anything, then they would be gullible enough to fall for the rules that go along with islam.

Now even if a small portion of those new believers go along with sharia, then there could be a massive problem. Get ready to pay your dues to them if you don't go along with them, or maybe just keep an eye on your neck in case some zealot comes gunning (oops knifing) for you.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by greatfriendbadfoe

Never going to happen.

Why? Well, for a start, islam is a young religion leeching off the bible...No one who believe in the bible can accept the twisted views that islam offers about Jesus.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Don't know much about credibility of this source...but the article mentions "Easter Reclamation Campaign".

Tried googling that, got no relevant hits.

Anybody knows what is this campaign supposed to be?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Never heard of the Itccs however could be possible if they are filing commercial liens. Time will tell... If true I doubt Italy will comply so all the pope has to do is stay out of the country that sanctioned the liens and arrest warrants etc..

On further study this is a citizen group trying to use common law so non of the criminals who are heads of state will enforce it or they'd all be subject to arrest. But the commercial liens could still have validity if they do it right.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by greatfriendbadfoe

Research albert pike, ww3, where all religions are destroyed and the "world religion" based on climate change and mother earth is started in the world capital of - Jerusalem!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Here is another site;

The Vatican said it was being blackmailed by the leaking of confidential documents taken from the Pope's private apartment as an anonymous mole threatened to release more embarrassing material unless two senior officials were sacked.
Vatican condemns leaks as blackmail

There will no doubt, be much more to this as it develops.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

more embarrassing material

Well, If one has something to hide...

I always figured...if you're decent, honest and fair, and live by the law and love your fellow man...than you can not get blackmailed? right?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
There really is no such thing as "international" law in my opinion. I mean it depends on what other nations are willing to do or not do. If this is all true, they cannot simply waltz into Vatican territory and arrest the former pope. Regarding the liens on all church property, I highly doubt it. I just cannot see there being any legal basis for something that huge. I don't know if Italy could do anything, if they even wanted to, which I highly doubt, considering VC's status as a sovereign entity.

I really have no clue how the city was set up or who has what kind of jurisdiction, but I am guessing that the only way to seize all church assets would be to invade VC, lol. We will see I guess. It makes sense that something may have caused the resignation, but it also makes sense that someone would attempt a hoax in the midst of that resignation.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
To avoid looking like a dupe, it's usually a good idea to look at the source of an article before posting.

A press release from "The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State" is not a credible source for anything related to Church, State, or reality.

Not to mention the article overlooks the fact that the Vatican is a nation state and not just a religious organization. The Vatican has embassies around the globe like every other sovereign nation, and their Ambassadors are referred to as Papal Nuncios and they have diplomatic immunity like any other diplomat. Their Embassies are inviolable just like all other embassies.

The Vatican itself in Rome is a seperate entity from Italy and is also inviolable. They can issue an arrest warrant all they want, however the fact remains that it will never be served unless the European country is going to commit an act of war against Italy and then the Vatican in order to reach him.

In addition to being head of the Catholic Church, the Pope is also the head of the nation state of the Vatican.

With this being saidk like the poster I quoted above, I think the source is dubious and without merit. This might as well have come from the desk of Sorcha Faal....
edit on 13-2-2013 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
The source makes a claim that instantly, in my opinion, calls into question their whole article. Namely, the claim the resignation is "historically unprecedented". It is, actually. It might have been 600 years or so, but Popes have resigned before.

Also, if he remained Pope he wouldn't be "pending arrest". Arrest by whom? If he travels outside the Vatican, as a Head of State he would have diplomatic immunity - even if he didn't, arresting the Pope is a good way of pissing off A LOT of people....

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
It would be awsome if all of this leads to the vatican having to allow people to see what all of their documents are down in their catacombs and vaults. Just imagine all of those secrets

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I knew the looney brigade would make something out of this. Took longer than I thought, were most of you asleep?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by byGRACE

..... Crazy times we are living in! Looking forward to feedback on this.....

itccs.org

Crazy times..... or just crazy people in ordinary times. I favor the second option.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join