It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News:RepublicCongress.org shut down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
www.republiccongress.org... has been shut down, ask yourself why, it could only be 3 reasons, 1. computer crashed 2. Elites shut it down 3. Anonymous scored a direct hit on a Govt. facility, you make the judgement, my years online this is the first to see www.republiccongress.org... site shut down...look at link to see,,,,,no joking its blank, kaput....just thought you needed to know.
edit on 2/12/2013 by tothetenthpower because: --Fixed Title--

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kabayu

It's still there, just nothing posted on it. Tell us about that site. What is usually on it and such.

I'm not familiar with it.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
crashes do happen...how long has it been offline?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
what about number 4 the ALIENS are at it again

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
your welcome by the way

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I started to copy everything from all the sites onto a disc and hide it, i have a gut feeling something is about to come down....hopefully paranoid but precaution pays.....

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I think Rubio spilled his water on the servers.

What is the site about?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I called the center and they told me the system is fine, just they have a court order to post anything at the time being, there was no reason given sadly.... anyhow the website provides us everything from our fore fathers to today of our history in law,politics and our rights and so forth, now I an told by a bird on a wire, there are new laws coming into effect and they have to revise our history and what it provides, so meaning maybe soon anything political can no longer be seen by public eye....

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kabayu
I called the center and they told me the system is fine, just they have a court order to post anything at the time being, there was no reason given sadly.... anyhow the website provides us everything from our fore fathers to today of our history in law,politics and our rights and so forth, now I an told by a bird on a wire, there are new laws coming into effect and they have to revise our history and what it provides, so meaning maybe soon anything political can no longer be seen by public eye....

You know what's sad: I believe this to be the most logical answer. Court orders; new laws; revision of history. Makes perfect sense.

Jesus....

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
There is still some stuff at www.republiccongress.org/public.php. A bunch of .pdf files and stuff.
edit on 2/13/2013 by ReluctantBlossom because: Forgot the .org

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

edit on 2/13/2013 by ReluctantBlossom because: Double post

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kabayu
I started to copy everything from all the sites onto a disc and hide it, i have a gut feeling something is about to come down....hopefully paranoid but precaution pays.....

I don't think you really have to be hopeful about the paranoia thing... you are there

top topics

join