It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Albany!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hey everyone. I heard about this forum a while back, possibly as long as as four, maybe even five years ago (I don't remember exactly). I've decided that I should make an account and contribute to the forums instead of just lurking them.

A quick background: I'm a student enrolled at UAlbany, and am originally from Connecticut. I've been obsessed with conspiracy theories and things like ghosts and UFO's since I can remember, getting my first UFO book when I was 9.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Welcome. What are u studying at UAlbany, if you don't mind me asking?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Are you buried up there from Nemo? Does your university have any conspiracies studies courses?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by slifernoslifing

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
hope you took your tin foil hat your going to need it welcome grasshopper

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
First off, it's nice to see a big forum that actually welcomes its new members - much appreciated.

I am a freshman with a declared major in meteorology. We got 10" here from Nemo, however my hometown got over 3 feet of snow!

Thanks for the links, I'll be sure to check them out. I'm ready to indulge in the mysteries that lie within!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by slifernoslifing
Hey everyone. I heard about this forum a while back, possibly as long as as four, maybe even five years ago (I don't remember exactly). I've decided that I should make an account and contribute to the forums instead of just lurking them.

A quick background: I'm a student enrolled at UAlbany, and am originally from Connecticut. I've been obsessed with conspiracy theories and things like ghosts and UFO's since I can remember, getting my first UFO book when I was 9.

Welcome. As long as you don't spend all your time at Sutters and Across the Street Pub and you'll do great! Believe it or not the Pine Bush, in that area is a UFO hotspot. Don't go trudging into the woods there though. It's full of tics.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS...look forward to meeting you in the forums.....

Des

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
i live in albany! this is too weird!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
i live in albany! this is too weird!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Hello and Welcome to ATS !

I'm sure you'll enjoy the Aliens/UFO Forum...amongst other things !

Have fun !!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

im sure you will fit right in here then

and welcome

top topics

join