It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next or Last Pope? Pontificate of Tribulations?Holy see moved away of Rome? Great Apostasy?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
The 4 blood moons (eclipses) 2014-15 is being developed into Biblical connection/prophecy by several Bible scholars. The last 4 blood moons (eclipses) in 2 year sequence happened around 1948 and 1967. We all know the significance of these dates for Israel. I say that more as information hint, than my personal belief or whatever. If something of prophetic magnitude is about to happen in that time, it will not need my humble commentary. We all will see it.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

thanks for quoting those texts to make it easier for the reader. Your list is not full though. We have the phenomenon of discovery of new texts out of ancient scrolls (as Dead sea scrolls were never fully opened).

It is not I to say which is authentic and which is not. It is clear the canonical Gospels + letters are not the full account. They have gaps in time as for missing years of Jesus and certainly not 100% timeline account of the 3 public years. And logical inconsistencies and controversies as for example the last 3 days of the life of Jesus (some prove He was crucified on Thursday or even on Wednesday). That is enough to say, the page is far from being read and closed.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   
There are other inconsistences even in the well known part of the timeline of Jesus' life. For example, His birth has a lot of controversies. He was born in Bethlehem and 40 days later he was circumcised in Jerusalem? At the time Herod sought to kill him? Weren't Joseph and Mary afraid to walk to Jerusalem's temple?

When did the magi come, before or after the 40th day? Let say before that. So immediately after the magi left, Joseph took the baby and his mother and left for Jerusalem, Jesus to be circumcised there, and then immediately escaped Herod again when they were recognized in the Temple by Simon, and then left for Egypt? If you travel by car today in Israel you could probably do that. With a lot of money. Imagine in THAT time with a Donkey.

What was the moving star? The stars don't move chaotic. Even a comet will follow a certain orbit and will not light the path of anyone to point to anything. It was a special star that was able to light the path of the magi for thousands of kilometers and not to follow any celestial orbit but an earthly road. As close as we would call it today UFO.

How about Jesus' secret years to be spent outside Israel? There is the precedence of Egypt. Moreover, He could be assisted by angels/UFO. And even the flee to Egypt could be done by UFO.

All of that is missing grossly in the gospel. John speaks of Angels to be seen, when writing of Jesus' talk to Phillip. No angels in the entire Gospel, except for after the resurrection! Were they simply cut off by the church fathers of 1, 2 century? Still angels are left on the scene of the birth. Recently many questioned the authenticity of the circumstances around Jesus' birth. That all need to be addressed. It is not unimportant or of less significance. It is facts about the life of our Lord and God. They do matter when we decide how we should behave, what is right and what is wrong. I would not even enter into the troubling topic of Mary Magdalene etc. It is not I who write some craziness. It is the books and the people who want to know the truth. Because it matters, both for the churches and for the common people.

At one moment there are Messianic Jews who come on the filled scene of Christian inter-fight for centuries over Gospels and interpretations, and wordings. Messianic Jews might find another more direct way to know Jesus, especially if based on other ancient texts. We saw what one only Rabbi could do with only one handwriting piece of paper. Rabbi Kaduri wrote in essence Jesus is the messiah. The messianic Jews tripled as result, said some pastor.
edit on 18-1-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Well, as it's playing out, it looks like "God" or his next-of-kin did something right here in "having" the first Pope in six centuries remove himself from the scene to make room for what seems to be a semi-good guy. Francis is doing things that no pope has done in a long time, and is literally changing that church for the better (even though too slowly for my taste).

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

10 months after the election, too slow for 21st century. I don't know and may be nobody knows where and how he will turn the church to. May be some inner circle knows.

1948 and 1967 are years in Bible prophecy that make the clock ticking of the last generation to see all those things come. We don't have the luxury of time. May be not even 10 years. Not personal but as world civilization. If we count on the existing words of Jesus in the Gospel at all. He spoke. I cannot say whether or not those particular words have been changed, re-written, cut short, or how exactly, or what is missing. I DON't know. But these words are there in the Gospels. Sharon's death is a good example how the last generation that made Israeli things happen, passes away.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
We forgot the prophecies of the Great Monarch that has to come before the Antichrist. It has never been fulfilled although there were many many prophecies in Middle ages. He will come as a result of God's intervention and not human effort. He will rule the Roman empire (Europe) for 58years until the rise of the antichrist. Together with a holy pope. But let the prophets speak for that. I give one link of many. He will be aided by angels - clear reference to extraterrestrial power. Others do exist. If extraterrestrials /angels come in the name of God to impose God's kingdom on Earth and to raise that descendant of Louis IX and German kings, no one would be able to stop them. The humanity needs that time of consolation before bracing for the antichrist or deciding should it go in the rapture of Jesus Christ. The humanity is not ready today for that decision. If the antichrist comes today he will take probably 95% if not more. Many people and peoples of various nations have never had the chance to freely voluntarily and informed to make a choice, providing they would have all necessities given. They struggle to live, what choices to make? The appearance of a period of consolation and abundance, peace and religion will make it easier for many to take the right choice on the side of God.

Some quotes from Barthalomew Holzhauser

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

"[After a world war] will come a new period, in which two mighty ones will face each other. The wrangle between these two will begin in the second half of the twentieth century. It will overthrow mountains and silt up rivers. A great change will come to pass, such as no mortal man will have expected; Heaven and Hell will confront each other in this struggle, old states will perish and light and darkness will be pitted against each other with swords, but it will be swords of a different fashion. With these swords it will be possible to cut up the skies and split the earth. A great lament will come over all mankind and only a small batch will survive the storm, the pestilence and the horror. And neither of the two adversaries will conquer nor be vanquished. Both mighty ones will lie on the ground, and a new mankind will come into existence. God possesses the key to everything. Blessed is he who will then be able to praise him, having obeyed all his commandments. And the great monarch of the world will create new laws for the new mankind and will cause a new age to begin, in which there will be only one flock and one shepherd, and peace will be of long, long duration, for the glory of God in heaven and on earth...

"When everything has been ruined by war; when Catholics are hard pressed by traitorous co-religionists and heretics; when the Church and her servants are denied their rights, the monarchies have been abolished and their rulers murdered... Then the Hand of Almighty God will work a marvelous change, something apparently impossible according to human understanding. There will rise a valiant monarch anointed by God. He will be a Catholic, a descendant of Louis IX, yet a descendant of an ancient imperial German family, born in exile. He will rule supreme in temporal matters. The Pope will rule supreme in spiritual matters at the same time. Persecution will cease and justice shall rule. Religion seems to be suppressed, but by the changes of entire kingdoms it will be made more firm.

"The Great Monarch will have the special help of God and be unconquerable.

"The Fifth Epoch of time dates from the reign of Charles V until the reign of the Great Monarch.

"The Sixth Age of the Spirit commences with the powerful Monarch and the Holy Pontiff... and will last until the appearance of the Antichrist. This will be an age of consolation in which God will console His Spirit of the affliction and the great tribulation of the preceding age. All the nations will be united in the Catholic faith. The sacerdocy will flower more than ever, and men will seek the kingdom of God in all solicitude.

"The Lord will give good pastors to the Church. Men will live in peace, each in his own field. They will be reconciled with the one God. They will live in the shadow of the powerful Monarch and of his successors.

"Many saints and doctors will flourish in the earth. Men will love reason and justice. Peace will reign in all the universe, because the divine power will bind Satan for many years, until the son of perdition will rave anew.

"The Sixth Epoch of the World, which commences with the emancipation of the people of Israel and the restoration of the Temple and of the city of Jerusalem, will endure until the advent of Jesus Christ.

"For likewise, in this epoch, the people of Israel will be consoled to a very high degree by the Lord, our God, who will deliver them from the captivity of Babylon. The kingdoms, the nations, and the people will submit to the Roman Empire, furiously vanquished by the very powerful and very illustrious monarch who will govern during fifty-six years, rendering the peace of the universe and reigning alone until the advent of Jesus Christ and even after him. Thus, in the Sixth Age, God will delight his Church with the greatest prosperity.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

Hi Dear 2012newstart,

I think what the four blood moons that were going to see in between this year and 2015 are announcing is a terrible world crisis, that might be very well linked with a global conflict.

What is right now occurring in scenarios like the civil war of Syria, the coup d'état in Ukraine and the internal conflict that Egypt is experiencing might be perfectly the triggers of such devastating mega conflict, is that perhaps WWIII?

Nostradamus used to say that he foresaw three terrible world wars occurring in just a century, well this year in July is the centenary of the beginning of WWI, so technically his prophecy still has the chance to be accomplished.

We are seeing right now how Russia is preparing 150.000 soldiers to launch possibly a military mobilization against Ukrainian rebels.

From beyond the Black Sea and great Tartary,
There will be a King who will come to see Gaul,
He will pierce through "Alania" and Armenia,
And within Byzantium will he leave his bloody rod.
(Century V, Quatrain 54)

yowusa.com...

Thanks for all your nice replies on January, sorry but I was too much busy on those days to reply.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 2/27/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
"The Great Monarch will have the special help of God and be unconquerable.

"The Fifth Epoch of time dates from the reign of Charles V until the reign of the Great Monarch.

"The Sixth Age of the Spirit commences with the powerful Monarch and the Holy Pontiff... and will last until the appearance of the Antichrist

Dear 2012 New start,

There is the theory that the Great Monarch of Europe that will have to face the forces of the antichrist will be Prince Phillipe of Spain, when he ascend to the Throne.

There are some very interesting prophecies with respect to him, that are contained in the following link, in which he appears as a savior figure that will protect Christendom of the evil forces that will try to Destroy it.

madmonarchist.blogspot.com...

This monarch will have a protagonist role in to determine the way WWIII will end and the preservation of the Western civilization through it.

Thanks for your replies,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 2/27/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

How about all last centuries' prophecies to be made by superadvanced but not so good or outright evil extraterrestrial civilization (dubbed angels by the mystics, or "Jesus. Mary") to manipulate history at the time of the inevitable end of Rome as world ruler. They knew it was inevitable and it happened in Napoleonic time.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   

You have posted "prophecy" after prophecy. What makes you think this one will be any different? None of your predictions ever come true. According to the bible, that makes you a false prophet.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
February 27th 2014,
I think what the four blood moons that were going to see in between this year and 2015 are announcing is a terrible world crisis, that might be very well linked with a global conflict.

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

My Prayer today is for the divine intervention into preserve the world of the terrible chastisement of global annihilation through war and to give us Peace. This is a good moment to pray for help to God Almighty, repent of sins, and reflect in how urgent is that his mercy give us a second chance to survive the mess that the politicians have created in Ukraine.

www.youtube.com...

The crisis in Crimea today have crossed the limits of all what it is normal, toward what it seems apocalyptic.

www.latimes.com...

www.latimes.com...

flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com... -so-does-netanyahu-are-they-right/

www.ndtv.com...

www.nytimes.com... gtype=article&_r=0

www.telegraph.co.uk...

If God does not help us to overcome the madness that the statesmen are boosting, and to provide a point of balance, of mutual understanding, dialog among the world leaders and negotiation in between NATO and Russia, we all in this planet are in a so real and serious risk to be confronted this same 2014 with the possibility of a Nuclear Armageddon that might end not only our civilization , but even the earth.

It is sorrowful to confirm that what in different occasions was discussed ,along the months of this thread, became a fact, that HH Pope Francis I was elected precisely to deal with this so complex and difficult moment, to be tested on the most grave moment that the world has ever confronted, an instant that if it is not properly handled by the world leaders can easy send all of us to be judged by God.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

Post by The Angel of Lightness posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 01:44 PM
Lets pray for the strength and illumination that His Holiness the Pope Francis I will need to have in order to overcome the so difficult moments approaching for the world and to fulfill the mission that God has given to him to lead his Church through this next 2014.

This is going to be a time of tremendous challenge, a time of conflict and a lot of turmoil, especially in Europe, middle east and the Mediterranean and I a afraid that This Pontificate will have a lot of trouble to deal with and an extremely high personal risk to affront in his so difficult task to try to refrain the strong winds of war that the world will experience.

edit on 3/18/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Dear A.of light, thanks for your post.
There are endless writings on the topic, including in this forum and thread, and I risk to repeat some of them again.
It seems we are going directly into the man-made Chastisement of nuclear war. Whether or not that coincides with the alleged apparitions who speak of a Chastisement?
The Great Warning is not a Bliblical event. it is not found anywhere in the New Testament as well. Except for the 3 pre-warnings of the 3 angels flying before and after the Fall of Babylon in Ch.14 of the Revelation. But this is not what the Great Warning is described as by modern alleged seers. Does it mean it will not happen or if it happens it will be far in the future?

Instead of that, the Rapture is within the core of the New Testament message. Prophecies of Jesus Himself while walking the Earth speak of an event of taking the good ones. Event that is named as rapture due to later linguistic characteristics. I will not detail that, there are enough sources online who do that excellent.

Does it mean the Great Warning of the alleged apparitions is the not so well understood Rapture of the Gospel? Does it mean some circles want to substitute the Rapture with another event called Great Warning followed by Miracle? And thus to deny the chance of the faithful to take part in the rapture? Especially if it is carried out by Ezekiel's wheels and Elijah's chariots that are spaceships in modern language? I put forth those questions to the conscience of the faithful.

I don't have ready answers and struggle as each of you to find the truth. First for myself and then to offer it as discussion idea to others who may benefit. Many will prefer to reject it. Therefore I stay calm because my suggestion brings more anti-suggestions of the majority. So even in case I am completely wrong it won't do more harm than before it was proposed. Still it must be given as a possibility.

Nuclear war won't be preannounced. If we read carefully Fatima and Akita, all of them not only selected portions of them, it won't be stopped either. Does it mean it is now when we see Russia -Ukraine burning? I don't know, it seems to me every next moment it may turn either way.

edit on 21-3-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Many faithful will bring a lot of arguments contrary to my several suggestions. Because I don't give one answer rather several options. I don't deny outright the so called Great Warning only list arguments that make the already known info about it uncertain or misunderstood.

Above that, there is the almighty God who can change everything as He wishes. Apparitions claim the said things can't change. But let notice they themselves are not approved. Not only by the Church representatives but also by the time. In other words, they have never materialized. Especially the Great Warning. There are so many versions of it. It never happened despite many of the signs in those versions already happened. Could God remove or postpone the Great Warning then? Especially when it is found nowhere in the entire Bible both OT and NT? I can't answer that question. Some people online say it is possible even if the apparitions themselves were authentic. Anyway they contradict each other a big deal and that is already troubling enough.

What is troubling more is we are going very near to the Chastisement and the rapture remains the only alternative, without any trace of any Great Warning and Miracle. If we wait that sequence we will certainly die.

Could some people be saved outside of the rapture spaceships of the angels ET? Is there another exit way? I think there should be in the underground cities of Russia and USA, probably China and India. Because someone must make the generations of Armageddon when it fulfills literally after centuries. It is unlikely that to be the raptured people and their descendants. So there will be saved people besides those lucky ones that are raptured. Will that second cathegory physically saved people go to hell? Unlikely. They will have all means to save their souls in their lifetimes, including the Sacraments. Until the last generation on Earth. May be it is already now? I can't say that.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
sites like spiritdaily, tldm, mgr foundation have each of them their own view on the above things. But what will they explain to the people if tomorrow the nuclear war starts? Will the faithful be urged to at least enter the caves/bunkers as one young seer said in Canada? Or will they be asked to stay and die "for God's sake"?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I am curious how the Russian nation will be saved. Will there be a mass movement in underground cities. Russia must survive for one thing because it is Gog's nation. It doesn't mean it will attack Israel tomorrow. It may happen after centuries or more.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Russian Orthodox Church will be saved together with the number of Russian people in their large cod war bunkers. That is something certain to stand on while doing scenarios of the future church on earth after the WW3/cataclysm.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The question of the physical rescue of the population/church is the most important one. We know already of the spiritual salvation. No one talks of the continuation of the Church on Earth in case of WW3 or similar cataclysm. Why? Is there a reason of some secretive group that wants the faithful to be denied the option to be physically saved and thus to continue the Church? With excuses such as fake apparitions, false teachings and interpretations of the Gospels to the point to deny the vitality of the Church as real community of alive people and to require everyone to be martyred instead by voluntarily stay and die on the surface during WW3?

There are multiple underground cities built in the cold war. There are superfast shuttles between them. USA is example of that. You may do your homework starting from Project Camelot about the underground bases on US territory that insiders speak about. Australia is included in the list. Some insiders go even beyond that saying the secret space program not only colonized the moon but also Mars. OK I haven't been to Mars. It is unwise only to deny when there are credible people speaking in public.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
what will happen if the pope is not physically saved underground or otherwise, if the saved groups of christians are dispersed between non-connected underground bunkers (or even other planets as I theorize above). It is easy to paint doom and end of the world with antichrist and second coming, that may not come in the next 200-2000 years. it is difficult to imagine the succession of the church and the survival of God's people. Think about that. The existence of the church of God in the post-cataclysmic world. It practically concerns each and everyone of you who call himself Christian. Because it might be you and your family who are one of these communities of survivals. Of course I don't wish the doom to come in first place. But if it comes anyway, despite our desires and prayers? We all know of a nuclear winter and similar scenarios. Instead of delusional "apparitions" who promise nothing else than even more suffering, let concentrate on the real perspective of God's people in the Day After.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
the amount of evil charge of certain "apparitions" is so big that it legitimately puts the question who is their author. Is it a plot from secretive group within the church's own structures or outside it, possessing mind control tech. Or is it hostile ET pretending benevolence and "Virgin Mary". The promised doom not only doesn't happen in the promised time, that is enough to rule out as false those "apparitions". But something much worse. They promise an increased rate of suffering to those who follow them and no exit way rather than the death. Or in an obscure virtual second coming. You cannot bet your life including your eternal life on that can you? Unfortunately the churches' leaders recently started speaking in similar terms of constant martyrdom, sacrifices and not funny life, rather than sin everywhere in all groups of people. Bad choice if this is the new choice of the churches in 21st century. Because the people will refuse to go after those false prophets.
I speak not of all apparitions and all church leaders, but of certain apparitions and certain church leaders. The proficient reader will recognize them. Why don't those false prophets tell us the truth of the creation, the truth of the angels, and ultimately the truth of the rapture or ascension? Because they don't want us to continue life, they want us dead here on earth one way or another. All clothed in religious mysticism that smells of conspiracy centuries old and worse than that of illuminati. If it was not so, they would have told us the truth. Because they some of them know it quite clearly. Or may be they just serve the other side. Not the side of a loving and a good God but the other side.
edit on 23-3-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
But if it comes anyway, despite our desires and prayers? We all know of a nuclear winter and similar scenarios. Instead of delusional "apparitions" who promise nothing else than even more suffering, let concentrate on the real perspective of God's people in the Day After.

Dear 2012newStart,

Unfortunately the time I had to respond the replies in my threads is almost ended this sunday. However, I am going to honor your interest and so nice replies by pointed to this very last comment of yourself that I consider is possibly the most relevant of the many so interesting you have released here.

The apparitions that we have seen along the last centuries in the world of St Mary are not delusional at all, are also not promising more pains and disasters to the world, instead of that are preparing ourselves to develop spiritual strength to affront the series of terrible calamities that the men , and only the men, are going to carry out to them and to the planet due to the insistence to live lives that are extremely sinful.

We are in the climax of a period of 30 years living under the superstition of the most extreme materialism, mesmerized by the false promises of progress and collective happiness that the mercantilisms offered to the world when they released the barriers that existed before , when the markets were national ones or regional ones, to create this monstrous global economy based on evil wealth concentration, and that every time that sinks in recession, creates a siphonage effect collapsing all the planet as never has seen before, since the time of the great depression.

The incredibly ambitious globalism has launched a terrible competition among nations for the economic control of the world and that has caused , as a chain reaction, the rise of the ultra-nationalisms that are the ones now are boosting terrible regional conflicts that menace to merge altogether in a global confrontation that make appears WWI and WWII as mere jokes.

If What it is right now occurring in Ukraine derive in an European continental conflict , as it seems is going to occur, and soon after that extends its evil influence around the world to involve more nations on it, is going to be precisely due to the inability of humankind to govern this planet with equity and justice for all, it is nothing to do with God or with any message released by the Holy Virgin Mary.

The divine powers are just witnessing what the humans have created as a civilization after thousands or years ruling the earth, what ever happen here is after all our own responsibility as specie, is the outcome we have created collectively, we don't have anyway the right to blame any external power of what ever be the final result of our own History.

We have unfolded in this world a variety of kinds of civilizations each one representing our very diverse points of view of what might be an "ideal" world to live according with the mentality of each nation or group of nations. If at the end of the story we arrive to a mega collapse, God is perhaps the last being that can be blamed of all of this. We have had absolute freedom to act since the times of the Eden garden in what so ever way we decide and we have the trend to chose almost always a different path than the one the divine advising has suggesting us to follow.

Let me suggest you to check my other threads, where also it is reflected what we are living now in the world. I have updated them also this weekend.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 3/23/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join