It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next or Last Pope? Pontificate of Tribulations?Holy see moved away of Rome? Great Apostasy?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

The Catholic church is not yet recovered of the tremendous shock released with the first Pope resignation in six centuries, and waves of speculations are movinig all round the biggest Christian congregation of the world about its future and what to expect of the next Pope.

Is this unusual resignation to the throne of St Peter arriving at this moment just as a mere coincidence, or a simbol of our turbulent times? just few weeks after the recognition of Palestine as a State by the UN?, as well as the severe increase of the tension among Israel and Iran in what seems to be a nuclear conflict in the middle east already announced?

Is it the definitive departure of the Pope that was mentioend by St Malachi as the glory of the OLivae ( the Pope of Peace), a clear signal that the world is approaching to a major international conflict?

is this related with the arrival of the Great Apostasy anounced by the third secret of the aparition of the Holy Mother of God in Fatima, Portugal?,

www.fatima.org...

www.catholicnews.com...

www.tldm.org...

or Perphaps is this shocking news related as a terrible consequence of the so called abomination of desolation anounced by the Prophet Daniel?

The Abomination of Desolation appears mentioned first time in the Prophecies of Daniel, in the Old testament and it is said will come after a horrible sacrilege that would be commited in one of the most sacred places of the world, in a sacred sanctuary,

Pls read:

endtimepilgrim.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.letgodbetrue.com...

Well, just in the most recent past, in the festivity of the Innocent Saints on December 28th, 2011, terrible acts of violence and vandalism among clergy members of the Armenian and Greek Orthodox churches have suddenly broken the Saint peace of the place that millions believe is the birth place of Jesus Christ in the town of Bethlehem.

This horrible battle among clergy was inside the Nativity church, here is the note of press about this that might be the most sad and grave sacrilege ever commited in modern times in a Holy place and by people that supposedly are comprimised in religious lives, monks that didn't show the most minimal respect to the sanctuary.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

frstephensmuts.wordpress.com...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Now, There are many prophecies about the Popes that are now been exhaustively searched by the scholars looking for an answer to many fundamental questions that this news have formulated.

Some of the most famous are:

- St Malachy's Prophecies

- Pope Pius X prophetic vision

- St John Bosco prophecy

- Saint Hildegard (12th Century)

- Bishop Christianos Ageda (12th Century)

- Abbot Werdin D'Orante (12th Century)

- John of Vitiguerro (13th Century)

- Johannes Friede (1204-1257)

- St. Vincent Ferrer (14th Century)

- John of the Cleft Rock (14th Century)

- Maria Laach Monastery (16th Century)

- Venerable Bartholomew Holzhauser (17th Century)

- Venerable Mary of Agreda (17th Century)

- Sister Marianne de Jesus Torres (17th Century)

- The Ecstatic of Tours (19th Century)

- Pope Pius IX (1878)

- Saint Francis of Assissi (1226 A.D.)

- Sister Catherine Emmerick (1823)

- Anna-Maria Taigi (Blessed) (19th century, Italy)

- The Vision Of Pope Leo XIII

- Mitchel of Nostradamus

If you want to know more about any of these very interesting predictions please refer to the following links:

www.bibleprobe.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

paranormal.about.com...

www.realnews247.com...

www.catholicgarden.com...

www.examiner.com...

www.therealpresence.org...

www.cfnews.org...

fatima thrid secret revealed

www.summorumpontificum.net...

www.prweb.com...

www.hogueprophecy.com...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

www.newprophecy.net...

Please Feel free to reply in this thread to start a forum of discussion about the news that promise to be perhaps the most important of 2013, with the first time that the Church will have an Ex-pope still alive and moreover who will be the next successor of St Peter?.

Thanks,

your friend,

The Angel of Ligntness

edit on 2/12/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Excellent resource thread for anyone wanting to look in to the prophecies regarding the Pope. Some I had not yet found! Thank you!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This resignation of this pope should not be a shock! This was reported LAST APRIL!!!! He is in failing health and has been pondering this move for some time. He is not resigning for any other reasons other than HEALTH.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I hope the next pope has nothing to do with the name Peter just so this St Malachi prophecy can be put to rest. Otherwise think how many more doom and gloom threads we're going to be seeing around here.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Out with the old Pope and in with the new Pope then all is forgiven. The pedophiles will be forgotten for a while. They are just moving the dirt around instead of cleaning it up.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Those who follow-up on this prophecies knew it was coming and, everyone else too, that is, after it was made public sometime ago, however for the mere fact that it is "surprising and shocking" is prophesied as the last pope, of which is becoming a reality.

Now taking into consideration worldly events of:
- imminent economy collapse,
- rumors of war
- extreme weather patterns
- food price increases, yada, yada, yada.

The timing of it all is just perfect, for a SHTF scenario.

Peace
edit on 12-2-2013 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
Out with the old Pope and in with the new Pope then all is forgiven. The pedophiles will be forgotten for a while. They are just moving the dirt around instead of cleaning it up.

Yep.... what we need is a "pope on a rope" to really remove those stains

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I am not religious but I do recognize the apparent uncanny coincidence that the Bible has a high acuraccy with prophecy. But there is a possibility it was by design of the earthly authority, the empire and those with ambition plotted to control everything.

By controlling political and ecomonic power they can make sure prophecy came true by following the script written long before their time.

The future potentials of RFID and advanced cybernetics / robotics is what freaks me out the most.
Im 31 now, will there be a nightmare world when Im 75?

Sci fi today has a tendency to become sci reality tomorrow half the time.
You can problaly see I am always intrigued and horrified by these types of discussions.

I do love thinking about stuff though so keep the ideas coming.
I cant help but want to know.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Hi Dear Muzzleflash,

Randomly selecting the different replies this was the lucky one that I am going to reply, sorry if other of my readers feel disappointed to do not receive answer from me, but I am really busy on these days.

I feel your theory is an interesting hypothesis, however prophecy is something that is not a monopoly of the ones that are in the power, anybody can experience it, if the conditions are the necessary or appropiate ones.

Many of the best seers of the History were not really powerful people, neither politically or economically, for instance Edgar Cayce, Jeanne Dixon, Nostradamus.

Perhaps the idea that prophecy = power comes from some isolated cases in History, like the cases of the prophets Joseph and Daniel in the Bible, or perhaps Rasputin in Russia at the beginning of the XX century.

There were also people with incredible intution that were very smart to get economic benefit of their capacity like jules Verne, Harold Sherman, but others prefered to do not profit from it, like the children of fatima or some saints that are already mentioned in the open post of this thread.

Of course there are factors that boost the ability to connect with the collective unconcious, as Dr Carl Jung might say, and some of them are to have a balanced style of life, to be highly spiritual, to practice meditation in a routinary basis or to come from a religious background, and moreover to believe that it is possible, and some people say that also to have a vegeterian or mediterranean diet.

In my personal case I have a natural tendency to foresee certain events, and believe me, I am not a person in the high spheres of the power. In particular with respect to this news of the Pope, I certainly predicted in 2009 that he was no longer being Pope beyond 2013.

Now, in the thread in question there were predictions, all achieved, that pointed to many diverse political currents, that it is difficult to say that everybody on it intentionally moved all the sequence of events needed to force their accomplishment, in particular when some of the predictions, like the terrible illness of Hugo Chavez were not yet a fact at that time and I am sure he never wanted to get it.

Here is the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for your attention and your interesting post,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 2/14/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentKoala

Dear SilentKoala,

Let me use your reply to respond to what is my personal impression, my intuition of what is the trully dimension of this resignation of Benedict XVI to the Papacy.

I feel , and I confess that this is something for which I have a very strong intution, that the meaining of the abscense of more names in the list of Popes in St Malachi manuscript, but a very long empty space in between the title of this Pope and the very one of the very last one, that is called by him Pietro Romanus, is that after Benedict XVI the Holy Catholic church will begin to be ruled by a sequence of Popes that will be no longer chosen successors of St Peter for all their lives as it has been the rule until John Paul II.

This drastic change in the position of power of the Popes means that all of them in between this point and the one before the last one, will just only be temporally rulers of the church, a sort of Acting Popes, and almost all of them will resignate after surpassing certain age (in between 80 to 85) and not necessarily until death.

If this might be the case, only Pietro Romanus will be a trully Great Pope, after many minor Pontificates, until his very last moment, taking in account that he will be Pope when our Lord Jesus Christ will come back again for the final Judgement of the Humanity.

I sincerely feel skeptical that the next Pope will be the last one since that might be against one of the most famous prophecies attributed to a Pope, the so called Prophecies of HH John XXIII, that were first time published in Italy in 1976 by the researcher author Pier Carpi.

Many believe that the prophecies are authentic since they have proven to be very accurate along many decades, and on them it is clearly stated that the Final Judgement will be about the year 2033.

Now, if the final judgement is on 2033, that means that this new Pope elected this year will reign over the church for 20 years, and that is not impossible to occur but unlikely to happen, only Pius XII, Leon XIII and John Paul II have reached such a time in the throne of St Peter, especially if we take in account that the great majority of the Papibili are Cardinals that are older than 65 years old.

If you want to know more about those prophecies check:

www.argemsite.com...

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 2/19/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

Dear Readers,

I have received by emails some inquiries of my most devote readers that are requesting me to define a list of Papabili, in other words, which cardinal electors I see with more possibility to be the next Pope.

Let me talk openly that always exist the possibility that among many strong candidates there could not be an easy consensus, and in those cases a candidate of convergence can emerge from almost everywhere in the cardinals college.

For the Consensus Candidates that I see as strong runners up for the Throne of St Peter, I can mention:

Europe:

Italy - Tarcisio Pietro Evasio Bertone, Camerlengo of the Holy Roman Church ( it is quite rare statistically that a Camerlengo become elected Pope, in spite of all the expectation of St Malachi Prediction)

Italy - Giuseppe Bertello, President of the Pontifical Commission for Vatican City State and President of the Governorate of Vatican City State

Germany - Gerhard Ludwig Müller, Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith

Switzerland - Kurt Koch, President of the Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity - member of Congregation for the Oriental Churches and the Pontifical Council for Interreligious Dialogue.

Portugal - José Saraiva Martins Prefect Emeritus of the Congregation for the Causes of Saints

France - Jean-Louis Tauran President of the Pontifical Council for Interreligious Dialogue

South America:

Argentina - Leonardo Sandri, Prefect of the Congregation for the Oriental Churches

Brazil - Cláudio Hummes, ex-Prefect of the Congregation for the Clergy

Brazil - João Braz de Aviz, Prefect of the Congregation for Institutes of Consecrated Life and Societies of Apostolic Life

North America:

Canada - Marc Ouellet, Prefect of the Congregation for Bishops and concurrently president of the Pontifical Commission for Latin America

Naturally Europe will have the greatest chance, due to the fact that the continent represents more than half of the total cardinal electors, however, for that same reason there are more important contenders from that part of the world and that can give easy chance for an Candidate of the Americas.

If definitively none of the strong candidates can reach easily the necessary votes to be elected pope, then a convergence candidate can emerge, that is, one that can receive the support of the different factions.

I can see that 2013 can be the year for the possible election of a candidate of convergence, somebody with not enough support to be a strong Papabili, but that can catch the attention of some of the ones are now, possibly a Cardinal or Catholic Patriarch with not too much great experience in the Vatican hierarchy although good culture, especially a Polyglot, coming from eastern Europe, middle east, Africa or even Central America.

My forecast for election of a convergence candidate might be for:

Latin America:

Honduras- Óscar Andrés Rodríguez Maradiaga - President of Caritas Internationalis and Ex-President of the Latin American Episcopal Conference (CELAM)

Peru- Juan Luis Cipriani Thorne - The only Cardinal with Engineering degree, a south American with European Ancestry.

Africa

Guinea Eq. - Robert Sarah, President of the Pontifical Council Cor Unum, former secretary of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples, one of the non European polyglots.

Ghana - Peter Kodwo Appiah Turkson, President of the Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace

Middle East or Eastern Europe:

India- Ivan Dias - Ex-Prefect of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples

Lithuania - Audrys Juozas Bačkis , he speaks Italian, English, and French besides of his native Lithuanian.

Bosnia-Herzegovina - Vinko Puljić, a Cardinal coming from a country that is primarily Muslim and that suffered an ethnic and religious conflict recently, Synod Father of the upcoming October 2012 13th Ordinary General Assembly of the Synod of Bishops

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 2/19/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I gave you flag and star. Thanks for the rich resource.
Although I read prophecy I didn't know of all those prophets and saints.

In my view, we are approaching the longest Interregnum in the history of Church. How long? As long as the time until the last years before the Second coming of Jesus Christ.

Because if Petrus Romanus is to meet Lord Jesus as the Terrible Judge at the End, that means he can be elected only at that End Times (beit the 7 year period, or let say 20 year period before).

And because I don't see the definitive signs of the Second Coming NOW, although there are some signs, I have to conclude the time of the last pope is not now.

I may be proven wrong on March 10 when the new pope will be elected. Will it be an easy election? Will something happen meanwhile to postpone it or to make it irrelevant? (such as a big comet to strike the earth or anything of that magnitude). I don't know.

edit on 22-2-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
The eaders of the Roman catholic church distance more and more groups of faithful from themselves and their policies in the last 2-3 decades (after the fall of Berlin wall and the first years of jubilation). They may not realize that, but dissent among their own ranks, such as the priests in Austria and the nuns in USA show in daylight what is usually hidden behind curtain.

I doubt any new elected pope will unite the fragmentation within the Roman catholic church, even less - to build bridges with other Christian churches, or with non-Christian religions.

In all, the next pope will not be fit to play the role of the false messiah, as more and more secular sources accuse Petrus Romanus to be. (ref. Tom Horne's books). I do not expect false messiah on the see of Peter at least not now. But I expect the election to be contested by large groups of unhappy population, priests and bishops. because what we see today in the Roman church is not very Catholic for a billion wide world with real problems. Seems to me those in vatican care for their own problems first and foremost. How many forced resignations of bishops who were connected to sex scandals? Very few, and with ovations for good done job! The Ireland example was the worst one, followed by Ireland closing its embassy. The detachment of the real problems of the Catholic population is not only manifested in the sex scandals, but that took the headlines.

Now I know many devote defenders of "the true faith" will jump to prove how wrong I am. It just doesn't matter. It matters what you see in your own parishes every Sunday. Do these people follow the words coming from hi place? NO! Not even for such a grave sin that is the abortion. It is the catholic girls who go to make abortion, not th ebishops, yes? Those girls who perhaps listen devotedly the Sunday mass. And their lovers next to them.

The hierarchy is detached from the reality. Read what the late Cardinal Martini wrote in the Italian media befor ehe died (all in English). He said the Church today is outdated with some 200 years, and called for giving communion to remarried couples, married priests etc.

Why not married priests if Peter was MARRIED? Or we will start rewriting the Gospel, as it is already rewritten for the "except for fornication" phrase of Jesus, changed to "except for unlawful marriage". Thanks so much but that is no more the Gospel of Jesus.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Secret report of fornication and money schemes given to Pope in December 2012? Is this the cause of the resignation? It already leaks in Italian media, no English headline yet. Perhaps the scandals are much deeper within the Vatican itself. I read it as I post it.

Resignation of the Pope: gay lobby and money behind the supreme act of Benedict XVI?
www.pinkdna.it...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Here is Irish times story: www.irishtimes.com...
Pope's decision 'partly prompted' by claims over influence of gay lobby

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
OK there is a special thread for that new revelation of sex and money scandal inside the Vatican itself.
Because that thread seems to be dedicated for the issue itself, I will use the space here to comment for the broader implications of discovering of rings or networks of financial and/or sexual misconduct within the Vatican structure itself.

One possibility is the cardinals to take a defensive stance, and to force an early election and choose a suitable for them candidate for "pope" of the 1 bln church, for new cover ups and continued agony. I don't think such an election will get much ovation outside the inner circle.

The other obvious possibility is the majority of the cardinal-electors to REFUSE to participate in such schemes of pre-set election, and regardless of the rewards/threats or any other instruments for modelling their mind that we will probably never know of, to choose a completely new person as a new pope, untouched by the Vati-scandals. He might not be a cardinal. Theoretically he might not be a bishop either. but let look at the thousands of roman catholic bishops among whom certainly there are holy men. It is up to the cardinals now, to SAVE THE ROMAN CHURCH or to let it go in history .....
...until the End Times and the last Petrus Romanus.

One of the first things the new pope must do is to allow the priests to MARRY as the first Apostles were. That will eliminate much of the new offenses of sexual nature.

There are other immediate steps, that may be commented separately. For ex. To allow divorced people to accept Holy Communion is a must in a world where most of the families have at least one divorced member.

The Social strategy for the Third World and for the ever increased poor among the Developed countries is a must that need not arguments. It is pretty much Do or Die case for the current status of the biggest church on Earth.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

Dear 2012newstart,

I appreciate your time posting these very interesting and extensive replies. Let me diggest what you have said going by parts:

- The Sex scandals inside religious institutions are not exclusive of the Catholic church, there are thousands of similar cases occurring with pastors, ministers, Muslim priests, Mormon ones, even rabbies that are already married and that shows clearly that the presence of such misconduct it is also not exclusive of the people that has chosen the celibate as a way of life.

- Let me point that also many of those cases have happened here in America, with people sentenced to jail as a consequence of them.

- So we are not dealing with a Catholic plague of sexual immorality, but with some phenomenon of degradation of the society that is attainable to factors that are more universal.

- For instance, we are bombarded constantly by pornography, that is the mother of all those aberrations, and it is worrying but that business is everytime more strong, it moves more millions and it is also affecting the life not only of adults but of underage people through the internet.

- I sincerely do not see where is the strength of the argument that tries to denounce this horrendus practices as exclusive of the Catholic faith, let me just mention only some few examples of these very extended cancer that is corrupting all the religions around the world:

- Very reputed Politicians in England, included one fomer Prime minister, accused of Paedophilia: www.guardian.co.uk...
peterbellett.wordpress.com...
www.telegraph.co.uk...

- Baptist Pastors accused of Paedophilia in the USA:
freethinker.co.uk...

- Paedophil Baptist misioners in Africa:
www.chimpreports.com...

- Paedophil Baptist Pastor judged in England:
www.bishop-accountability.org...

- Paedophil Priests of the Church of England:
baptistplanet.wordpress.com...

- Recent Research study showing that Paedophilia accusations are now even more comon among protestants than in any other religious branch: www.catholic-convert.com...

- Major Paedophilia Scandal in one of the most famous American Universities linked with Football activities:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

- Protestant Organizations claiming that Paedophilia must be accepted as a sexual orientation: blogergism.blogspot.com...

- Paedophilia mixed with Poligamy scandal in a Mormon comunity: www.dailymail.co.uk...

- a Mormon Cult claiming that Paedophilia must be considered in certain cases as legal practise:
www.skeptictank.org...

- Paedophilia scandal in Texas Mormon community: nowscape.com...
www.jesus-is-savior.com...

- Evangelical Orphanate scandal of Paedophilia,
poundpuplegacy.org...

- Evangelical trial on paedophilia among Evangelicals in Albania,
forum.mpacuk.org...

- Secret networks of homosexual Paedophilia among evangelical seminars in California: internetbiblecollege.net...

- Paedophilia Rife among Orthodox Hasidic Rabis.
www.the-bastard.com...

- Scandal of Paedophilia among Orthodox Jewish communities in Israel:

www.cwporter.com...

- Sodomy and Paedophila scandal among Jewish communities in Canada and the USA
100777.com...

- Rabbi sentenced in Maryland for Paedophila accusation:
www.washingtonpost.com...

- Ayatolah Khomeini peculiar points of view of some Paedophilia practises in Islam:
www.nairaland.com...

- Grave accusation of institutionalized Paedophilia Practises in Islam from various monitoring organizations around the world: www.jihadwatch.org...
edit on 2/24/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Dear Readers

Hence, for the ones that are expecting that the cease of the Paedophilia will come from the supression of the Celibate, I am afraid that I have very bad news, since this horrible crime is happening with no less frequency among adult people that are married, even with families.

Now, to think an eventual crisis in the Catholic church will also end with such an ethical problem is also wrong, since the problem is not in that religious institution, but in the modern world in which we live now, where a bad understood sense of freedom is used for certain groups to pervert the public moral with behaviors that have been unacceptable in any genuine human society.

I agreed that the new Pope must consider the possibility that all the priests of the church can choose among the life in marriage or in Celibacy for their very personal decission of the way of live they want, but that has nothing to do with the reason for which a sex scandal can emerge in a religiouos congregation.

There is a lot of exageration of the weight the celibate in the ocurrence of sex scandals, since anyway there is an entire order of the Catholic Priesthood that does not have vow of celibacy: All the Deacons of the Catholic Church can marry and also all the Priests of any order or Hierarchy in the Catholic Churches of the eastern rites.

It is also interesting to recall that the Catholic church still exist, with its 2000 years of History, thanks to the fact that is founded in the respect to the family, as its principal social cell. In that sense the great majority of the members of the church, that is a community of faith of 2000 millions of humans, are married people or young people that belong to families that are constituted around couples that are joined in sacred marriage. All of the priests, monks, nuns of the Church also come from families that are the product of the marriage lives of more than a thousand millions of women and men around the world.

Therefore, I think this is the time also for which a New Pope is required to denounce openly the perverting activity of the so corrupt maffias around the world that are responsible of the difusion of this abominations with their criminal activities promoting this aberrations thorough the very profitable multinational business of the Pornography that is now so spread in the highways of the information created by the internet culture.

Thanks for your attention and comments,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 2/24/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Dear Angel of Light, thanks for your warm words that frankly I do not receive very often here or elsewhere. Of course the views may differ, but that is not a cause of a bitter enmity that usually happens in forums. I agree on what you write in the last post, and appreciate your searching the truth among so many and different sources! Let there be more people who would simply browse them if not investigate them and build conclusions or even scenarios. No one is flawless in that, moreover we are doing it for a first time in our times.

Let me shift the attention to another issue connected pretty much with the general topic of this thread. As you know Tom Horn the author of "Petrus Romanus", is going to publish a new book "Exo Vaticana" in mid March, in the middle of the conclave or even before it. In it he with Cris Putnam will discuss secret ET connections of the Vatican. Based on what I know of the first book and of the reviews of Exo Vaticana that now appear online www.newswithviews.com... (are they entire parts of the book I don't know) I reach to conclusion that Tom Horn not only wants to demonize the next pope but also to demonize the extraterrestrials who might already be with connection to earth. Pls review and make your own conclusions. I have spoken on the issue many times, incl in connection with Fatima, and you can click on my profile and read the threads that I authored.

In all, let me suggest if the first extraterrestrial open public contact occurs during or before the conclave, it will shift the public opinion on some side. On may wonder and write volumes on how it will impact the following human history, let alone the conclave. Despite all negative conclusions of Tom Horn, Steve Quayle and others, I strongly believe that the first extraterrestrials to come are the good ones and connected to what we know as Rapture, Elijah's taking, Ezekiel's wheels (read Ezekiel 1), Philip's air transportation from Giza to Azothus. The second (or next) group of ET - draconian etc are the evil ones but they will appear only at the start of the Great Trib. Well that is a matter that is greatly dusscussable and it is very good if there is a healthy discussion especially between people who believe in Jesus. For now the faithful usually fall in one of the two: denial or demonization, not realizing there should be all kinds of extraterrestrials in a galaxy that consists of some 400 billion stars: good, evil and indifferent. So I did my duty to inform you of what is prepared as new release just before/during the conclave. Thanks for reading!

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

Well, I do not want to create an scandal here, but the Gospel is very clear in the sense that:

Jesus Christ ascended to Heaven 40 days after he resurrected, and that technically is a statement that afirm that there is indeed extraterrestial life, and the He is taking part of it.

It is interesting to say that also the Catholic faith claim St Mary also ascended to Heaven without proving death, the Orthodox believe she resurrrected after die, like his son, and also went to heaven.

Muslims claim tha Mohamed also ascended to Heaven from the top of the rock temple in Jerusalem, the mesquit of Omar.

Jews believe that that the Prophet Eliah went to Heaven in a fire Chariot, also that that God was present in a column of fire that traveled all the Sinai ahead of its people.

All the ancient civilizations of middle east, beginning for the Persians believed in the existence of Angels, beings that came from the Heaven as messenger of God.

Pay attention to this interesting paragraph of Genesis:

New International Version (©1984)
The Nephilim were on the earth in those days--and also afterward--when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

New Living Translation (©2007)
In those days, and for some time after, giant Nephilites lived on the earth, for whenever the sons of God had intercourse with women, they gave birth to children who became the heroes and famous warriors of ancient times.

English Standard Version (©2001)
The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.

So, I sincerely do not see why is too much difficult for certain fundamentalist religious groups to accept that extraterrestial life is a fact? We cannot be the only populated point of the universe, for the simple reason that we are part of the cosmos! the same materials, the same forms of energy and the same mathematical models that are present in the complexity of the Earth are present in many more worlds distant to us.

So why life might be necesarily an exemption?

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join