It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peru archaeologists find ancient temple

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma
reply to post by Phage

To me it looks like they have put it all back together. It looks way to fresh and not typical of a weathered ancient structure. Or at least portions of it. The center walls look original. Must have been covered in silt and dirt for a long period.to me it looks like they have been working on this site for years

Yet I am no expert.

Well the Peruvian government has a history of "reconstructing" archaeological sites during their post discovery restoration efforts.

There very well may be some enhancements there.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Ancient Temple: who taught them how to build a pyramid and why a pyramid?

Just out of interest, why would anyone have needed to teach them how to build a pyramid? There's only some many ways that you can try and build a large tall structure without modern materials before you realise that a pyramid - as stepped and truncated as it may be - is the most logical shape.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
great link! keep your eyes peeled this is only the start of many mysteries being uncovered. As well as the possible annihilation of current civilization if we uncover something that was purposely buried under all that water. There is a reason why this planet was flooded. And we might see some weird things start to happen the closer we get to unearthing them. That water was not here before.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join