It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop-Killer Chris Dorner a hero?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Dorner is a hero in his own mind!

I read his manifesto and I kind of sympathize with his situation (if I believe the narrative he provided). The problem I have is that his story of the events doesn’t match his recent actions. He goes on and on about how he was wronged and how he’s the ‘good guy’ exposing wrong doing but he’s proven more than willing to execute innocent people, some of whom had absolutely nothing to do with his situation. That doesn’t seem very noble to me…

If he is as vindictive as he’s shown himself to be over the past week then why should we believe he held the moral high ground back when he made all of those allegations about people in his department? Maybe the perceived injustices that he claims to have witnessed were contrived? I have to question his honesty and motives after this recent rampage.

By the way, how in the heck did he intend to ‘clear his good name’ by slaughtering people???

edit on 13-2-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
DORNER WAS A MURDERER!!!
Says the msm and the government. (think about that for just one minute.)
There was a million dollar bounty placed on his head and every agency in the US was hunting him for these alleged crimes. (how many times does this happen with other "alleged murderers"?)
When cornered rather than wait him out and serve due process, they burned him.
Considering the two vehicles shot up days before, the LAPD was not looking for a surrender.
I sure hope I never get "accused" of a crime, nor any of you either.
Sure some innocents died but, do we cry when a mobsters family member gets "whacked"? Hardly.
Considering the LAPD mafia environment, how do we know who killed who anyway?
At the very least, officer Dorner was a freedom fighter and based upon his words and the actions of the LAPD, I guess he was right.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Has anyone thought about a possible connection between the randomly shot/killed victims and Dorner? They seem so absurd that it makes me wonder if these were just cases of mistaken identity or hits on possible witnesses/acquaintances of Dorner's.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Looks like it's time for my standard post reminding people that supporting the constitution and the bill of rights is NOT a partisan issue. Plenty of liberal leaning people are willing to die for the second amendment and plenty of conservative people want to take your guns. Stop being ignorant for the love of god.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

maybe he didnt get the memo he was suppose to commit suicide after the "murders"

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Not many seem to care that children lost fathers that parents lost their children and wives lost their husbands all because some dishonored trash felt wronged and went on a killing spree.

He should have put a bullet in himself before robbing others of their lives.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
Not many seem to care that children lost fathers that parents lost their children and wives lost their husbands all because some dishonored trash felt wronged and went on a killing spree.

He should have put a bullet in himself before robbing others of their lives.

we acknowledge that.........

but we also acknowledge that this whole thing stinks to high heaven and makes no damn sense.......

already things are coming up, like how many times they found his "wallet" how many wallets does this guy have?

His reasoning behind what he said he wanted to do dont make any sense........and this touting of his "manifesto" looks to me to be more like a hit piece to paint this guy.....

Sure it could be just exactly what the news said it was........

or maybe this guy DIDNT do what they said he did, and he knew who DID, and his suicide didnt go as planned........

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Regardless of what happened before that day he has been identified as the guy who tied up to people that were there to clean a cabin identified as the person who carjacked another person at gunpoint injured one officer and killed another if he wanted a trial he could have surrendered instead of having a shootout at another place he broke into. I do not see any reason to care about that person.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Everyone gets hung up on the fact that he killed innocents, and that they didn't deserve it. What about all the people poorly represented by a corrupt system that didn't get fair hearings? Did they deserve that? The code of silence effectively prevents a fair trial against any military/paramilitary organization and that includes that lawyer. When the court system refuses to give you a fair trial what option is left? Sometimes people deserve worse than death, and losing 2 people he cared about qualifies. It's not fair to the two dead people, but sometimes life isn't fair.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
Regardless of what happened before that day he has been identified as the guy who tied up to people that were there to clean a cabin identified as the person who carjacked another person at gunpoint injured one officer and killed another if he wanted a trial he could have surrendered instead of having a shootout at another place he broke into. I do not see any reason to care about that person.

thats what they are TELLING you........you dont know that.......you dont know ANY of the facts.........you dont know tha the did ANYTHING that they said.......

and never will.......cause they set the SOB on fire......along with any evidence he had with him........

Judge jury and executioner, and we have NO FACTS.........

Just the what THEIR word is on it.............the same people who are notorious for misinformation, spin, and outriight lies........

But hey, if you wana take their word for it instead of looking at the crap that really doesnt add up.......

Cool.........have a tall glass of Kool Aid

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
There`s nothing heroic about murdering innocent and in some cases unarmed people. based on some of the things he wrote in his manifesto it`s obvious that this guy had serious mental problems.
In his manifesto he wrote about things that happened to him when he was a kid and was still emotionally upset by them.He still expected apologies from the people who did things to him,that he felt was unfair,when he was a kid.

This guy wasn`t a hero he was a complete nut, i`m glad they finally stopped him before he harmed anymore innocent people.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
There`s nothing heroic about murdering innocent and in some cases unarmed people. based on some of the things he wrote in his manifesto it`s obvious that this guy had serious mental problems.
In his manifesto he wrote about things that happened to him when he was a kid and was still emotionally upset by them.He still expected apologies from the people who did things to him,that he felt was unfair,when he was a kid.

This guy wasn`t a hero he was a complete nut, i`m glad they finally stopped him before he harmed anymore innocent people.

How do we know he wrote that manifesto?

How do we know he did ANY of the things the MEDIA and these "police" said he did?

THey also claimed to have found his wallet 3 times.........they also decided to burn down the place he was in with him inside it........

You want to take these peoples word for it that this guy was who he said he was?

Come on man..........something is NOT right here........anyone with half a brain can see it..........

I dont think the guy was a hero, but Im DAMN sure this story isnt at all whats being presented to the public.......

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I listened to the audio of the police initiating the fire in the cabin. It is pretty straight forward, and the event was even acknowledged by the dispatch operator who repeated back that they were initiating the fire, "like we talked about."

And now the spin/cover story has come out - accidental fire caused by CS gas canisters.

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

LA Times - proving itself yet again as the mouth of authority.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Serial killers have supporters and followers.

So why wouldn't Dorner have wack job supporters and followers as well?

He never intended to be taken alive. Good riddance.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bg_socalif
Serial killers have supporters and followers.

So why wouldn't Dorner have wack job supporters and followers as well?

He never intended to be taken alive. Good riddance.

you sound so knowledgeable.......care to enlighten us on the FACTS in the case?

Good Riddance? I suppose in the future we should just firebomb where you are at and forego due process......whether you are guilty or not hmm?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by Tardacus

How do we know he wrote that manifesto?

How do we know he did ANY of the things the MEDIA and these "police" said he did?

THey also claimed to have found his wallet 3 times.........they also decided to burn down the place he was in with him inside it........

You want to take these peoples word for it that this guy was who he said he was?

Come on man..........something is NOT right here........anyone with half a brain can see it..........

I dont think the guy was a hero, but Im DAMN sure this story isnt at all whats being presented to the public.......

How do we know this guy even existed? we weren`t there to witness his birth, if you are only going to believe things that you personally witness than most everything that happens in the world is a conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave_welch
He's no hero, no matter what his intentions were. However, he will reach "folk-hero" status due to the incompetency of the LAPD. When they shot those women because they were driving a not-so-similar vehicle, they sealed his fate as a folk hero. They elevated him from a nut who shot two innocent people because of their relation to one of the dirty cops he was so fired up about, to a man who was fighting a corrupt system. Had the LAPD not killed people who weren't related to the case, he would've been chalked up as another nut.

actually those cops just outed themselves exactly how dorner depicted them. as corrupt and the type that cover each other even when wrong. have we heard of any charges being pressed on the cops???

All dorner did was push them so they would expose themselves. THe lapd are not incompetent they are just corrupt.

It is not the first time the lapd have killed or abused someone only to get away with it. They cover for themselves and taht is exactly why dorner went nutts on them. HOw many people have not been hurt by these cops and they say nothing about it. They take a different route dorner took.

If dorner was a nutt and what he said about what the LAPD does the LAPD would have not have proven what dorner said about them but they did affirm it. That is why he might be some kind of folk hero because he was/is right.

I have a question... why is that guy hated so much when he is just doing exactly what the LAPD do. They abuse and kill. SO the only way you can do such actions is to be a cop?? how effed up is that.

One thing you need to know is that there are criminals both in and in the police department. The difference is that the ones in the police department are protected.

and many people on here continue to protect them simply becuase they are still subservient to the system and think it can do no wrong.

edit on 13-2-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by votan

Everyone knows there are stone cold killers in the LAPD.

I even heard rumors you can pay them for it but thats random hearsay read on a random Internet forum. Who knows the truth?

Maybe some of the people who came forward to the da involved with the case will help provide us with a breakthrough.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

How do we know this guy even existed? we weren`t there to witness his birth, if you are only going to believe things that you personally witness than most everything that happens in the world is a conspiracy.

you can choose to be intellectually obtuse about it...........

Or you can address the question.........

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Chris Dorner messed up, the police messed up....

just like David Koresh messed up, and the ATF messed up....

One side committing wrong acts doesn't automatically vindicate the other side...they both f'd up.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join