It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop-Killer Chris Dorner a hero?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Pawn? Scapegoat? Useful ghost?

Whatever. What agenda does his story perpetuate?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Wow, apparently this man is a hero to ATS'ers, how disturbing. Yes he wanted to expose corruption but then he became a cold blooded killer who later held innocent people hostage. Because of his actions innocent people died by his hands & the hands of LAPD.

How anyone can call him a hero is beyond me. He is no Rambo, just a delusional murderer & all he caused was pain, suffering, & more trouble for America.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

He might be a hero to anarchists or anyone who ever thought you could fight the ****

He's no hero, but he was definitely used

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
He is not a hero for killing people!

He is a hero for trying to get justice out of an evil world.

WAS he discriminated on because of race

we will never know because he was silenced!

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This is where it becomes VERY tricky because everyone has different definitions for different words.
Sometimes these differences are small and sometimes they are HUGE!!!!

Firstly, what does the average person in America consider a "hero"?

Well, we send young men off to war and when they KILL other human beings for our "cause"/ "our freedom" then, we call him a hero regardless of the body count or the "collateral damage" of innocent civilians.
We still call them "heros" no matter how many innocent men women and children they murder....errm...."dispatch".

So then, using this definition YES, he is absolutely a "hero".

The bottom line, or, the better question is,

Would YOU do something similar if your back was to the wall and "the man" FKD with you enough, and you had nothing else to lose? How far would YOU go if there was nothing left to lose and you wanted to make a point and somehow see justice served?

I know my answer, but I am smart enough to keep it to myself.

Moral of the story class?

"Don't FK with people who have nothing to lose"

Don't FK with people period!!!

edit on 12-2-2013 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
The only Hero here is NOBODY!!

we all lose on this one..

nuff said!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bri6844
People forget or don't know:

Mr Dorner has claimed he witnessed his partner beat and kick a suspect.

He claims he was fired because he reported LAPD police abuse.

He has witnesses who will support his claims!!!!

Who is the victim here

I'm not saying murder is warranted, but it seems almost like a movie.(Born Conspiracy or Rambo)

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

The fact that a member posted this doesn't surprise or overly bother me, but this post receiving (as of me hitting "QUOTE" 37 stars disturbs the hell out me. His witnesses just so happen to be the arestees and/or one of their family members, he was found to have lied during an official hearing, and obviously the victims are the people (police and otherwise) this idiotic loon shot over the past week! Sweet baby Jesus why in the hell does anyone attempt to justify the insane actions of human Epic Fails like Dorner?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bri6844

I'll say the police chief's DAUGHTER and her boyfriend.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Well, we send yound men off to war and when they KILL other human beings for our "cause"/ "our freedom" then, we call him a hero regardless of the body count or the "collateral damage" of innocent civilians.
We still call them "heros" no matter how many innocent men women and children they murder....errm...."dispatch".

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Wow dude, way to view military service through a clogged pinhole. Our soldiers don't make the decisions on who takes fire and who doesn't. Our soldiers don't decide who their enemy is. Our soldiers fight because they are ordered to fight, they kill because they are ordered to kill, and they kill who they kill because that was who they were ordered to kill. They deserve to be called hero not entirely because of what they did, but mostly because of what they made themselves available to do if called upon. You can say our military leaders are morons who sent our young men off to fight for freedoms other than America's and you can say the human cost of these wars are too high, but when you start questioning the Americans who have stood up and said "Here, if called on I will lay down my life for the lives of civilians in America", then you demonstrate that your arguments are based on a world view about as robust as the width of an ass hair. When you make the next leap to compare a man who HIMSELF decided he would kill and HIMSELF decided who he would kill with our troops, then that hair has just caught a stiff wind, blown away, and you're left holding nothing.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheepleX
Is the guy dead or what??

Whether or not he is dead. What about investigating corruption. Federal Government must initiate full investigation in the matter. I knew from beginning that he was accused tried and convicted. And the LAPD was determined to kill him. If you have the ability to analyze statements, it is there and very clear. The LAPD also effected his Navy career too. He had nothing left to hope for a brighter day.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6

Originally posted by Screwed

Well, we send yound men off to war and when they KILL other human beings for our "cause"/ "our freedom" then, we call him a hero regardless of the body count or the "collateral damage" of innocent civilians.

Our soldiers don't decide who their enemy is. Our soldiers fight because they are ordered to fight, they kill because they are ordered to kill, and they kill who they kill because that was who they were ordered to kill.

Who is holding the gun?
Who has their finger on the trigger?
I am sorry that you view our soldiers as people who are unable to think or act independantly of a commanding officer but I have known several who have disobeyed direct orders from a superior officer,

THOSE are the heros in my book using my definition of the word.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I don’t not usually agree with you but you are spot on with this one. He is worse than the cops he was a cop now he is a dead ex bad cop.

This guy is nowhere near a hero. Just another nut job.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by bri6844
reply to www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">post by bri6844

some people are cheering like this is a victory!

The police and fbi chased down a man who promoted honesty in government!

He wanted to spread the word of police abuse!

He payed the price with his life!

edit on 12-2-2013 by bri6844 because: (no reason given)

He paid the price with other peoples' lives as well.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
He was at war.
And just like the young men and women who join our military, he believed his cause to be just.

Whenever you engage in warfare there are casualties.
There are acceptable casualties.
There is collateral damage.
This is the nature of warfare.
PERIOD!

If you don't like what this guy did then why aren't you as equally pissed off at all of the innocent men women and children that our troops are slaughtering RIGHT NOW?!?!?!

Because the victims are brown and from another country?????

It is the SAME!!

It is warfare.

That doesn't mean that I LIKE it.
It doesn't mean I condone it.
It doesn't mean that I WANT these people to die.
It only means that I accept that it is the nature of the beast.
Don't like it????
DON'T GO TO WAR!!!!
and
DON'T MAKE PEOPLE WANT TO GO TO WAR WITH YOU!!!!

You aint seen nothin' yet my friends.
edit on 13-2-2013 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

You state the pure truth and I can not understand why some many peole come on here and always go against the grain. No matter when logic is the answer. A lot of these people can not add up 1+1, come on use common sense.

This ATS member is on to something.
Instead of acting on and defending the military. War is war and no matter how you see it, praising the winner doesn't make it right!

I wanted SF to win the Super Bowl so does that make Baltimore your Heros? What I am saying is that use common sense and stop trying to resolve issues and your intrested by trying to distract the truth with confusion.
edit on 13-2-2013 by 2ndSEED because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Armies fight and armies win wars armies lose wars he was no army he wasn’t at war he was nothing more than a murderer with a vendetta.

To say he was at war is an insult to all who have actually fought wars he is a disgrace to soldiers.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

It take all but just one mind, one person with an idea. The rest are pawns in the game. I personally don't care about this suppose C.Dorner fellow.... I just hate stubborn people with no common sense!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by Screwed

Armies fight and armies win wars armies lose wars he was no army he wasn’t at war he was nothing more than a murderer with a vendetta.

To say he was at war is an insult to all who have actually fought wars he is a disgrace to soldiers.

I guess you have adopted a different definition of the word "war" than I have.
If you insist that "WAR" can ONLY be fought by an ARMY then under YOUR definition, YOU are right.

In MY world, I engage in warfare everyday of my life.
Usually against myself, sometimes against a fellow human being.
Those who train in "Martial Arts" are warriors.

Martial = WAR

So then, people who are practiced in the Art of Warfare are warriors the same as any standing army.
Using your definition of "war" the only way to become a "warriOR" is to hold a gun and join the army.

I know kids with cancer who are tougher and fiercer "warriors" than alot of big bad men with guns who are "in the ARMY"

He was most certainly ar war.
and, depending on YOUR definition of the word "successful" one could argue that he WAS.

edit to add:

Which "Army" is it that is fighting "The War On Drugs" btw??
You know, since only "armies" can fight wars.
edit on 13-2-2013 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I've seen reports that the cops found a charred body inside the cabin, then 20 minutes later they took back their statements...

Is no one discussing this?? Just more funny business...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
the only good corrupt cop, is a dead one.

the "good guys" already shot 3 innocent people with out so much as a warning.

doesnt take much to see who the hero is

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join