It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop-Killer Chris Dorner a hero?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I was reading through some of the blogs about Chris Dorner, and here is what I found.
michellemalkin.com...
"Believe it or not, Dorner has a group of supporters, and some of them are reported to be showing up in the area of the standoff with “don’t kill Dorner” signs. "
and, "On February 12th, 2013 at 8:52 pm, Ralph Gizzip said: As I caught the news reports this afternoon I heard the police ordered a halt to all live video news feeds. I’m sorry to say the first thought that went through my mind was, “It’s so there are no witnesses to what the police are going to do.” Now we see the cabin is engulfed in flames. Hmmm … Branch Davidian BBQ anyone?"
Then from another site, we have this quote:
www.csmonitor.com...
"As of Monday, the triple-murder suspect had more than 70 Facebook fan pages, some of them with thousands of likes. Many people were going on those pages to call him an American hero, a man of true conviction who is fighting for his beliefs. Others praised him for attempting to fight injustice and racism "by any means necessary," quoting the expression popularized by Malcom X during the 1960s Black Power movement."

The Huffington Post
www.huffingtonpost.com...
states," Call it the "Dark Knight Complex." In the age of the Internet and social media, behind certain high-profile alleged murderers, there are loyal fans. Supporters of Christopher Dorner, the former LA policeman turned "cop killer," have shown up online, with tweets and fan pages on Facebook. Some call Dorner a "hero" for writing a manifesto alleged on racism and corruption within the LAPD."

Lastly (because I can't stomach anymore of this crap) is from the Inquisitr. They are useing the information from
the Dorner Facebook fanpage
www.inquisitr.com...
" #Dorner is not a violent crazy man with a gun. But a hero, who is fighting fire with fire, for all of us who have been victimized by LAPD.
— El Monte Blanco (@ElMonteBlanco) February 8, 2013

#Dorner is an American hero, uncovering the racist pigs.#lapd are the criminals #darkknight
— Sally The Slut (@Sallytheslut1) February 9, 2013

Christopher Dorner is a hero. Realest # he ever wrote. Bless his soul. abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=184…
— Mike B Dot (@whos_mikeB) February 9, 2013"

All I see is a murderer.

+79 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
And what do you see when a cop guns down an innocent person, and having no charges pressed against them because they were a cop? When is an eye for an eye acceptable? Are we all just supposed to go through life being a door mat for authority to wipes it's boots on?

Nobody has all of the information on Dorner. The only thing we have is what the media wants us to have. The LAPD was intent on killing this man and the proof was tonight when they ordered a 5 mile no fly zone around the cabin and then set fire to it burning this man to death.

+71 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Quick question, because I haven't heard any of the news channel mentioning this, but have any of the officers involved with shooting innocents in the hunt for Dorner (without giving them prior warning) been charged yet? If not, I think it proves Dorner's point quite clearly.
edit on 12-2-2013 by doesntmakesense because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
People only consider Dorner a hero because the establishment is so corrupt. The system so bloated and profane that true justice is becoming a myth. The people need a hero, they need to believe in something even if it is with somebody or something as misguided as Dorner.

Don't blame the people, blame the government that rules over them with tazors and an iron fist, with draconian laws and legislation that robs them of there liberty anew every day of there waking life. Put the blame for the idolization of criminals and the disdain for real patriots where it belongs.

+28 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The man blew a gasket and did not die a martyr or a hero. He died a murderer. Of course there will be some who claim any number of things about him. I wouldn't be shocked at all if an ATS member or two doesn't get obsessed and decide that this man was an incarnation of Buddha or something. A few did it with McVeigh - others with Kazinski. Even serial killers have fans.

I've already seen posts saying that this man is a hero because he fought the system. I disagree entirely. He lashed out at those of us who also exist under the same conditions that he wanted to rebel against. An analogy? He killed other inmates - he helped the oppressors achieve their goals in that regard. This was no Robin Hood. No champion of the common man.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Judging by his actions the last thing a sane person would describe this man is a hero.

Delusional murderer would fit much better.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I agree, while he was at some point an honorable and reasonable man, it would appear, in most part in analyzing his recent comments on FB he made directly to the staff at Beforeitsnews that just underneath the surface lay a savage and angry man waiting to release that anger upon those he did not see eye to eye with.

Dorner had strong political ideals and opinions, he was racially charged emotionally and could not let go of what he considered disrespect. The fact that he was most likely wrongly dismissed from the police department was not a free ticket to start a killing spree.

Even more confusing is that a good amount of people who are idolizing and praising Dorner don't even know he was an avid supporter of gun bans and loved Obama, the hypocrisy I have seen in those who claim to support him has been quite frankly stunning.

I know why people feel the way they do and I can understand, it seems like a man against what has become a very aggressive and oppressive system but I must say, Dorner, at least in my book, is not the hero he is being made out to be by a lot of people.
edit on 12-2-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
He is no hero. Nothing changed except people dead, people shot at.

Corruption is still live and well.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Ah crap...people just like him because he killed cops and a lot of people despise cops.....the endless shooting dogs, terrorizing shooting innocents with no knock warrants....it is the drug war. It is and has been a war on the American people and dorner just went down fighting cops.

Bad cops getting off or off easy, drug war invasiveness...i do not think people see him as a hero as much that the cops are villians.

+46 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
People forget or don't know:

Mr Dorner has claimed he witnessed his partner beat and kick a suspect.

He claims he was fired because he reported LAPD police abuse.

He has witnesses who will support his claims!!!!

Who is the victim here

I'm not saying murder is warranted, but it seems almost like a movie.(Born Conspiracy or Rambo)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I sure am enjoying the reboot of the original Rambo film!!!

This is exciting to follow his progress and the attention he's gotten.

Many cops, are not "people". They are sick entities.

edit on 12-2-2013 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

+32 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
reply to post by Hefficide

I agree, while he was at some point an honorable and reasonable man, it would appear, in most part in analyzing his recent comments on FB he made directly to the staff at Beforeitsnews that just underneath the surface lay a savage and angry man waiting to release that anger upon those he did not see eye to eye with.

Dorner had strong political ideals and opinions, he was racially charged emotionally and could not let go of what he considered disrespect. The fact that he was most likely wrongly dismissed from the police department was not a free ticket to start a killing spree.

Even more confusing is that a good amount of people who are idolizing and praising Dorner don't even know he was an avid supporter of gun bans and loved Obama, the hypocrisy I have seen in those who claim to support him has been quite frankly stunning.

I know why people feel the way they do and I can understand, it seems like a man against what has become a very aggressive and oppressive system but I must say, Dorner, at least in my book, is not the hero he is being made out to be by a lot of people.
edit on 12-2-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

I'm not defending the man but what would you do if your whole life had been taken from you? Something that took years to build with dedication and love only to have people who are corrupt at their very core end it all! He lost his military career, his police career, he lost his family for trying to expose corruption. He used every correct method given to him and in the end it did nothing. He isn't a hero but at the same time hes not the villain you think he is! I don't know how this man could be an Obama fan and anti guns considering he owns guns? Could it be the manifesto was tampered with?

+49 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

We truly live in an upside down world when a man who exposes corruption has his life taken from him and has nothing left but to resort to what he did. Cops commit evil atrocities all the time and are applauded as heroes, while whistleblowers are treated like villains.

While I'm not a bible-thumper, the passage about "woe to those who call evil good and good evil" comes to mind.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
He's no hero to me, or the average person.

But the media will make him out to be. Some say it's unintentional, I beg to differ. They will glorify his actions, talk about him for weeks on end all the while discussing what needs to be 'done' in order to prevent this madness.

The man is a killer. Regardless of his convictions, or reasons for doing the things he did, he's a murderer.

He chose to take a life as a means to solving his problem, which any sane person can tell you is the bad way of going about it.

Just one more story in the notch of the media and one more tragedy for the puppets in Washington to advantage of.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I'm not responding to any one person, but I have A LOT in common with him....

I worked for a company that took care of handicapped people for 10 years.
I witnessed abuse, neglect, laws broken regularly.
I complained to the main office, the head of Dept. of MR, the state... Boston eventually.

No one cares!

I was then fired for whistle blowing on all that abuse.
10 years of my life, gone, for a company that's sick and evil & abuse handicapped of all things!
I tried to sue them..... lawyers thought it was "too complex" of a case and didn't want to be bothered.
I talked to dozens of lawyers!

No one cares!

Now I'm collecting disability and have mental and physical scars from my 10 year run there.
The LAST thing I would do.... is start shooting those who are responsible!

I want to.... but my higher brain functions, and moral compass, won't allow me to get to such a level.
There is no excuse for murder, no matter how screwed over you are..... period!

+25 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">post by bri6844

some people are cheering like this is a victory!

The police and fbi chased down a man who promoted honesty in government!

He wanted to spread the word of police abuse!

He payed the price with his life!

edit on 12-2-2013 by bri6844 because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Yeah, He was a hero 100%.

Very proud of him.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hero? Nah, just seems like another decent person drove to insanity by the insane upside down world we live in. This time however, it was someone with a bit of destructive skills, and put them to some use, allegedly.

Why people would look at him as a hero? Well, because he decided to try and do something about it. Maybe not the right thing, but something. It's pretty sad when there aren't a whole lot of good guys to cheer for anymore.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bri6844

One last tribute to a hero.We will not forget your sacrifice.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Is the guy dead or what??

Hero? For doing what? Killing corrupt cops? Isn't that what "criminals" do on a regular basis?
Oh wait... some cops aren't corrupt, that's right. They just don't rat on the ones that are, because they want to keep their corrupt job. Very noble of them.

If he is dead..... oh well. He had a good run and a good 15 mins of fame I can support.
If he's alive.... Run Forest Run!

In his defense, killing corrupt cops does seem to be the only way to get them off the streets.
Their "investigations" are a waste of everyone's time, and mostly lead nowhere.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join