It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Christopher Dorner Events: What if? (The Other Side of the Box).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I have been watching and listening from the very beginning a little over a week ago. I have had my Google search open to his name and filtered to "last hour" and followed each ATS thread that was posted trying to understand this case. I can see how all of this played out. Although I can see every step of this tragic event as people died, for what? I know the reasons but it all really comes to for what? Is a life so worthless? But I digress. I would like to alter a small part of the reported information we were given and ultimately change the entire understanding of the situation.

What if?:

Dorner was planning on outing a major allegation of corruption to the press as he was angry over losing his position on the force for trying to tell the truth. This information could have spread through many layers of the entire LAPD putting the entire department in jeopardy. He may have leaked it to a “friend” and that friend was actually not to be trusted.

This could have set off a chain reaction that the LAPD set him up to not only be discredited but shut up at the same time. We have no proof that he killed the Daughter of his lawyer and her Fiancé’. We have no proof that it was Dorner that posted the “Manifesto” (there are so many FB pages for him it is not even funny and anyone can name it anything). This would have made him flee knowing he would be hunted down, and therefore arm himself from everything in a badge. He could have avoided anything that could track his movements ie phone, internet, TV in order to stay off the grid. They proved he would not be taken alive by their actions in shooting the truck, etc. and, therefore he had to defend himself. The rest plays out the as it did(Waco Style) from a real reason for the deaths, not simply being fired for outing his superior.

The LAPD suffers a little embarrassment but nothing like they could have suffered had they been exposed. In "Dorners Manifesto" he declared war on the police, but his actions show him simply trying to get out of Dodge. He did not hunt any officer down. Yes the people "he" threatened were protected, but it was anyone in a badge not, "I'm going to go hide in the wilderness. I wrote a thread asking if people thought he was still out there thinking that he would have gone back into the city in order to carry out his threat. I was wrong, but it only leads to the fact that he ran 80+ miles from what "He said he would do".

I am not insinuating that this is truth, but it is simply a view from another side of the box. People lost their lives throughout this situation and that is truly the sad part of this entire situation, however, this will bring in many many issues of police control, domestic terrorism, gun control, mental health reform, etc. and the list goes on. In the Governments eye a few lost in “Collateral Damage” in order to further the agenda, regardless of how this all played out in FACT, the Agenda wins.

What say you ATS?

edit on 12-2-2013 by Agarta because: edit and add

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I was thinking the same thing.

I have not read anything about this case until to day, but with extremely prominent members calling him a nutjob, I concluded that the allegations had been proven.

Thanks for questioning the obvious here.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Watchfull

Thank you for replying, apparently this thread came a little late in the cycle. After a week of update threads and the events that are still unfolding at the "Cabin" people seem to be moving on. I understand the repetitiveness and the desire to move on and this was simply another view. I thank everyone that flagged this thread in the hopes of seeing this discussion play out but alas I think that there is too much going on and people are ready to move on. Maybe the discussion will kick in once the smoke clears and maybe not. Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
He was actively posting to Facebook through the entire ordeal, at one point friending and speaking directly to a Beforeitsnews staff member. If he had any Earth shattering information he needed to get out, he probably would of said so instead of this..... Just saying.

Chris Dorner updated his status: "Even with the multiple conversations and ambient noise I heard Officer Magana call an indivdual a 'n-word' again. Now that I had confirmed it, I told Magana not to use that word again. I explained that it was a well known offensive word that should not be used by anyone. He replied, “I’ll say it when I want”. Officer Burdios, a friend of his, also stated that he would say 'n-word' when he wanted. At that point I jumped over my front passenger seat and two other officers where I placed my hands around Burdios’ neck and squeezed. I stated to Burdios, “Don’t #ing say that”. At that point there was pushing and shoving and we were separated by several other officers. What I should have done, was put a Winchester Ranger SXT 9mm 147 grain bullet in his skull and Officer Magana’s skull."

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I see your point, but again there is no proof it was him and not someone posing to be him in order to push the situation and make it all the more publicly believable. Like I said in the OP this version is not fact but another look at the story. Thank you for your input.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I think this is what actually happened.

The guys personal profile just doesn't read like the punisher his manifesto made him to be.
His survival skills weren't very good. He made constant mistakes. Which I believe is the result of him frantically trying to protect his own life, not the actions of someone who wanted to kill the LAPD.

I don't think he was involved in those first killings at all. No doubt he was forced to kill and shoot those cops earlier yesterday.

What did he actually know?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Thank you for seeing the plausibility of this, I agree his actions were just not what his Manifesto showed him to be.

Thats 2 for and 1 against.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
What I do not understand, is that if the body was charred, how did his ID survive to where they could identify such? Can't be from the magnetic strip, cause from basic physics, if you heat a magnet up, it would loose it properties, and if the body was charred, would not the ID had been destroyed in the process? Something does not make sense out of this entire thing.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

how was he posting on facebook?

They would have found him in hours not days if he had been walking around and posting on his iphone or laptop.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by Helious

how was he posting on facebook?

They would have found him in hours not days if he had been walking around and posting on his iphone or laptop.

Dorner was Navy SEAL and was a bright individual and also reportedly was being helped by Anonymous. It is fairly simple for somebody with knowledge to get around GPS positioning on a cell phone and even if they couldn't fully do it, the signal would only come back to authorities of the tower it was bounced off of not an exact location.

Then you have the people Dorner came into contact with, he could have used their cell phones, nobody would have been looking for those signals.

Now, I do find it highly odd that they imposed a five mile no fly zone around the cabin and would not let the media shoot live footage because if they were worried about him watching it on TV they could of had the power shut off to the cabin in minutes. I also firmly believe the police started the fire as there is official audio of them doing it but that could be because they were terrified of this guy and didn't wan't to get shot.

I'm not saying what your posturing is impossible or even highly unlikely, I'm just saying, I don't think that's how it went down. I think he was one of them, a gun grabbing, Obama loving left winger who had a lot of strong opinions about things and when they turned on him and kicked him out of the club, he got pissed. Real pissed.
edit on 13-2-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Besides, he sent Anderson Cooper a package before all of this got crazy, saying, in part. "I didn't do it". Any evidence that was monumental he could of had, he could of sent in triplicate to multiple news outlets, main stream or alternative.

He had plenty of time to construct letters and get them out during the time he was on the run. The absence of any such items leads me to believe while he was probably wrongly terminated because the LAPD is a cesspool of corruption and greed, he really didn't have any more evidence than what he had already presented.

One thing though, I bet that case the captain reopened gets closed real fast now, just you watch!
edit on 13-2-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Those are good points, but I would like to submit this;

We, the general public, were not involved in the very beginning of this case. We knew nothing until the initial murders of his lawyers daughter and her fiance'. It could be possible that he began his run having to leave the evidence behind which could then have been "pocketed" by LAPD. Therefore, not having the proof he needed he just continued to run.

edit on 13-2-2013 by Agarta because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by Helious

Those are good points, but I would like to submit this;

We, the general public, were not involved in the very beginning of this case. We knew nothing until the initial murders of his lawyers daughter and her fiance'. It could be possible that he began his run having to leave the evidence behind which could then have been "pocketed" by LAPD. Therefore, not having the proof he needed he just continued to run.

edit on 13-2-2013 by Agarta because: Spelling

That is possible but seems rather pointless to speculate about because if he was not able to bring any evidence he had to light, I'm afraid nobody else will be able to either. This one is going to have to go into the "who knows" barrel because at this point there just isn't enough information or evidence to say anything else happened but what has been reported. I always hate saying that but absent any facts or obvious lies, don't know where else this could go.

Respectfully, Helious

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I just found this and I am somewhat skeptical however if true lends credence to the theory posed in this thread.

First they have both told me "Sandy Hook was a false flag." It is to get into the mind set of people that their children are at risk it is the psychology of fear for the masses. Also the intelligence person said that the Dorner thing, something was really not right about it and he believed the manifesto was written by a few different people due to the way it read and how it was written.
Source

Okay I know it is a he said she said from "before it's News" and therefore in question for validity, but if true, it could flip the whole story.

Opinions?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I remember seeing somewhere ( I thought a news source) that he mailed a package to anderson cooper... do you remember seeing anything about that?

new topics

top topics

join