It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Jesus buried?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I know there must be a thread on this, but oh well, I shall ask anyways. Where is Jesus buried?

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
he isn't, on the third day he rose again and ascended into heaven. He physically rose up and ascended into heaven.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555
he isn't, on the third day he rose again and ascended into heaven. He physically rose up and ascended into heaven.

I thought even stupid people new that

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
some say Kashmir, some say the south of France, some think he was at the fall
of Masada. Myself I think maybe San Diego.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo

I don't think this is worthy of making a judgement call on someone's intelligence. Not everyone has been exposed to Christianity, and if they weren't, it's not a stupid question.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Faiz,

The whole world wonders the same thing. Would not a person of such fame have a monument to his fallen body?

"The resurrection of Jesus is a fundamental and essential doctrine of Christianity. The resurrection of Jesus is so important that without it Christianity is false."

More info here-

www.carm.org...

[edit on 30-10-2004 by Elron1024]

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
There is a theory that Jesus not only spent his childhood in Tibet, but also that he escaped the cross and found refuge in India. He is now supposedly buried at a site in Kashmir.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elron1024
The whole world wonders the same thing. Would not a person of such fame have a monument to his fallen body?

The monument is called Christianity.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Jesus' material body underwent an accelerated decomposition. He continued on earth in his morontial form and personality for forty days, before "ascension."

www.urantia.org...

www.urantia.org...

www.urantia.org...

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless

Originally posted by weirdo

I don't think this is worthy of making a judgement call on someone's intelligence. Not everyone has been exposed to Christianity, and if they weren't, it's not a stupid question.

It is not only a Christian believe
I am not a Jew,Muslim, Buddihist,Greek Orthadox,Hindu, etc etc etc but you do get to learn other peoples culture and religions.The question posted isn`t worded correctly as the meaning and resason for the question is not covered in the brief post.This is typical of newbies starying posts without adding much detail.If he wanted to know what happened to Christ after the Crucifiction he should have stated that clearer.
I was posting sarcasticly towards the way it was worded

Too add there is documented proof not only within the Chritian faith of the movements and happenings of Jesuses family after the Crucifiction none of them include Christ (suprise suprise).If Jesus or his body was moved around that would have been watched more closley and would have been included in the Bible and the History as it would have been as important as the Birth.Duh

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
He was buried by Joseph of Arimathea and Nicodemus. Joseph was bold enough to ask Pilate for the body. He shrouded it in a linen cloth and buried him in a new grave he had cut for himself in a rock. Then he put a stone in front of the grave.

Pilate later ordered that the stone was sealed and that a guard was posted outside the grave, so the disciples wouldn't be able to steal the body after three days and say that Jesus had risen from the dead as he had foretold. As most people know this didn't hinder the body to disappear from the grave, Jesus to ascend.

new topics

top topics

join