It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State of the Union (live feed)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by neo96

I support your right to own a gun but I also support my right to not have every criminally minded or mentally unstable shooting at me as I walk about. Bullet proof vests are expensive.

I wasnt aware this happens to you on a regular basis

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The Potus says his plan will not add one dime to the deficit this is true spending billions is not a dime.

Remember folks.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar01
Obama really pulled out the "big guns" when it came to gun control legislation.

He used a blatant and most effective mind control technique: repetition.

"They deserve a vote. They deserve a vote. They deserve a vote."

He used the phrase "deserve a vote" about 10 times in less than a minute. I'm guessing there will be a vote.

Perhaps Barry is already planning for his third term. Why else would he be so concerned about getting the vote out? He is so worried that his constituents won't get out of the govt fixed houses in time before the polls close...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Defense is still higher then pensions. Yes pensions is a problem and so is military defense and other black budgets (probably just stolen). There is a solution to this problem. Lower the defense down get our boys home and fix problems here at home. Use the money saved in defense and put it back into the job market and create some jobs that will help balance the pensions. Furthermore, many elected officials are living high off the hog. They don't need to make as much as they do. What they do have was probably gained criminally. How does a president with a family of 4 that makes 450k a year have a net worth of 12m at the end of his 4 year term? So it's defense, government and pensions that is going to bring us down. I don't blame 70-100 year old people who slaved their asses off for a crooked government. Majority of those whom do collect, live off of beans.

It's time for people to see through the lies and call it what it is. Obama speeches are full of lies and no one has the guts to stand up to him. No one in office will because they get their fat check so of course they are blind to anything Obama says. No vote, no tax, no speech full of lies is going to fix the problem, that I am certain of.

2013 Government spending...
www.usgovernmentspending.com...
edit on 13-2-2013 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

Barry is not classy. He is nouveau riche and a stooge.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sean

Speaking of getting our boys back home, Barry just announced the military plan to Al Qaida... good going Mr Prez

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by neo96

I support your right to own a gun but I also support my right to not have every criminally minded or mentally unstable shooting at me as I walk about. Bullet proof vests are expensive.

I wasnt aware this happens to you on a regular basis

Not only that but all the recent shooters have been left leaning and/or Progressive Democrats

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Bridges!!!!

Union payback this guy always wants to spend money we dont have.

Rubio explained this as Barry's obsession with centralized planning and growing govt. It's true and even the RonPaul Libertarians here are criticizing Rubio.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join