It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA confirms NZ girl not Madeleine.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

BRITISH police say a DNA test has ruled out the possibility a New Zealand girl is missing British girl Madeleine McCann. The girl's family volunteered a DNA sample to be sent to Scotland Yard earlier this month, following the most recent report she may be Madeleine.

"We've had the results back from the DNA test and can now confirm the girl is not Madeleine McCann," a spokesman for London's Metropolitan Police to NZ Newswire

I read that they were doing tests on this little girl recently to determine wether or not this was infact Madeline. Aparently a lot of people in NZ have spotted her and were convinced that this was her! It would have been nice to finally put an end to this horrible case.

New Zealand police launched an investigation last month when a Queenstown retailer became suspicious of a man and a young girl, who bore a resemblance to Madeleine

Madeleine was nearly four when she vanished from her family's Portuguese holiday apartment in 2007.

Her parents, Gerry and Kate McCann, have never abandoned their campaign to find their eldest daughter, who would now be nine.

There have been previous reported sightings of Madeleine in Dunedin, Milton, Alexandra and Queenstown. Sightings have also been reported in Sweden, Belgium, India and Australia.

Somehow I don't think that they will ever find her. I've always wondered what did happen to her. I was once under the impression that it was the parents- I personally wouldn't leave a 4yo alone in a hotel room in another country without supervision. But now I think she may have actually been abducted and is probably not alive anymore.

I hope she dosen't turn up in 10 years time in some brainwashed cult or has been held captive against her will- much like the Fritzel case.

News.com.au

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by samuel1990

I don't want to speculate on what happened to Maddie but I suspect it's not good.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Her parents, Gerry and Kate McCann, have never abandoned their campaign to find their eldest daughter, who would now be nine.

Yes and the same parents have refused t take a lie detector.

This is not the first kid and parents who have had to provide their DNA to appease this loony mob, in one case a man tried to grab a kid from her father in a shopping mall claiming it was maddie.

The facts are that blood was found in the apartment.
The trained dog trained to find dead bodies lead the trainer to the boot of the car,
The Mc canns admitted that they drugged their children to sleep so they would sleep whilst they were out.

Take a lie detector then I might believe them.

Its a disgrace how everyone is pussy footing around them.

Their daughter went missing and they have still to be asked vital questions.

Its a Joke.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I read that they were doing tests on this little girl recently to determine wether or not this was infact Madeline. Aparently a lot of people in NZ have spotted her and were convinced that this was her! It would have been nice to finally put an end to this horrible case.

Well imagine if it was your kid and everyone pointed the finger and then the police arrive perhaps with social workers and say your child will need to provide her DNA, Why because she is blonde and has a nice face so could be Maddie.

Why not check the girls birth cetificate and the hospital where she was born , her schoold doctor etc, no DNA and the Mc canns don't even have to answer uncomfortable questions.

If people are expected to supply DNA then the least the Mc Canns should be made to do is take a lie detector.

ts a sham, a shame for maddie but a whole bloody circus..

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

It would be a horrible situation!
Many people have called the police in NZ saying that they've seen Madeline. In one way I would want everyone to stop and just leave me and my family alone- on the other hand I would also be a little relieved to have been asked to peform a test to prove to everyone that this little girl was not Madeline. It would finally put a stop to all the finger pointing once and for all.

top topics

join