It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangles

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

Maybe there are more than one type of flying triangle, alien or not, like our forum friend WeRpeons mentioned.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Just for the record, I saw one of these in 1986 in Australia and it appeared to be much larger than 75' although it was night so there's a fair margin of error in estimating actual size. The air force here had 2 jets (Mirages) on standby at Williamstown base for investigating such intrusions into our airspace as I learned recently and 2 fast jets did pursue this object that night so that part adds up. Details of any investigations are classified for 30 years so I just might see some info on the event in just another 3 years time (I hope) as, up till 1983, the official word is that the Mirages had never been scrambled for a UFO.
edit on 13/2/2013 by Pilgrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I've seen one in my lifetime. This was in Southwestern Ontario, about 8 miles from the Lake Erie shore. Approx. 1997. I was star gazing and it was around the time I really started getting interested in this kind of stuff. It was almost like a 'double triangle', one on top of the other type thing, but all connected as one. No lights whatsoever, no sound whatsoever. Very low to the ground. It just glided by. No known military base around there.

In the same area, around the same time, give or take a year, I was sleeping in a tent and this massive light lit it right up for about 3 seconds and disappeared. If I could compare it to anything, it was almost like someone came up with a spotlight and shut it right off. I thought that's what it was so I got out and looked around. Nothing. Also, we were in the middle of nowhere

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Sound like something someone would say to keep a secret, in my own opinion the military know about alien life and its beening kept a secret so it doesnt alarm the public and cause the humans to be upset more than they should be

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
My sole UFO sighting was a black triangle, but it was a doozy. I was driving back from Los Angeles to Palm Springs on Halloween night 1995 around 3am when I saw what looked like landing lights on an airliner 10 or 15 miles away. They stayed in the same spot, same altitude for the 15 minutes or so it took me to reach them on the freeway and as I got closer I could see three lights, sort of pale blue, "pulsing" slowly bright to dim.

The "craft" was what I would describe as "stuck in the sky" a couple hundred feet in the air only a couple hundred yards off the side of the freeway, over an area that has a rest stop. This was out in the Southern California desert, but there were still cars on the road at this time of night.

As I reached the craft and began to turn off on my exit, it started drifting slowly and completely silently across my path. I slowed down but didn't stop, and my friends and I opened our windows and stuck our heads out. It had the pale blue lights at each point and while I couldn't see any light being reflected off of it, it was darker than the night sky and clearly blocked out the stars. I'd say it was more than 100 feet from point to point.

It passed over my car to the passenger side before my friend lost sight of it. I still kick myself for not stopped and getting out. My initial thought thought was "my god, I'm seeing a UFO -- anything is possible!" Unfortunately, this was before everyone had camera phones. What I really can't get over was the way it seemed anchored in the sky. Not like a blimp or helicopter, just perfectly still like it was sitting on the ground... in the sky.

I'm willing to accept that it could have been a military craft, but I definitely have a tough time believing that we have the kind of technology capable of allowing the sort of antigravity-like behavior I saw. My friend who witnessed it with me also wondered what type of power source would be required, and if the government would really fly something so exotic so close to population in case there was some sort of malfunction. I wonder why they'd fly 200 feet above a freeway with cars on it, myself!

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect
I have not, and unless it said “Made In The USA” on it in some fashion, you have not either .

It's more like "No Step", in low contrast gray. In some places.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by miamibombero

The flying black triangles everyone says they’re seeing are real.

Interesting. Some seems right, some seems wrong, some seems close.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing this, love to read more!

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by miamibombero

CuriousR has a cousin that worked air traffic control at a base in Missouri and he described a very large triangular craft (600 feet at its longest and two stories thick): www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interestingly enough his friend was told that the 20 or so that the U.S. has are being replaced with something better...Maybe we have little triangles and big triangles that are both being phased out.
edit on 16-2-2013 by Tajlakz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I have always felt the triangles were alien, lately now not so sure, which opens up almost as many questions. How and when did we acquire the technology. Why a black project aircraft is operating out in public areas. Are they capable of space travel. Any weapons equipped. A defense against "real UFO's"? The negative effects of funding of current public military jet programs, power plants/engine design and manufacture, if disclosed we already have craft such as a triangle. Would we need our "old" technology? Then why not commercial use someday...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
From the OP... in fact the opening gambit....

My next door neighbor moved last week but not before handing over some confidential information. I will share it with the ATS community because I know this is very valuable information. Sorry to my neighbor if you’re in any trouble from this pal.

No-one has questioned why the next door neighbour revealed this top secret info to the OP which... according to the OP, could result in 'trouble' for his so-called neighbour.

So I ask the OP what was your relationship with your neighbour... beer buddies, close mates?... why would he divulge this to you do you think?

I have met people who have told me stuff like this which turns out to be false (ie: i meet occasional fantasists in my line of work)

Having said that I do believe in black triangle aircraft... be it secret military or alien..

Apologies if this has been addressed.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretaryOfBacon
reply to post by andy06shake

Sorry to burst your bubble but I think you're talking 80 years ahead of our time. The TR-3B was never proven to be a real aircraft/space craft, it is all speculation. Teleportation? yeah years away from that technology, although it is not impossible.

Yes where was "Teleportation" quoted in this thread? Any input on this teleportation?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by manmental
From the OP... in fact the opening gambit....

My next door neighbor moved last week but not before handing over some confidential information. I will share it with the ATS community because I know this is very valuable information. Sorry to my neighbor if you’re in any trouble from this pal.

No-one has questioned why the next door neighbour revealed this top secret info to the OP which... according to the OP, could result in 'trouble' for his so-called neighbour.

So I ask the OP what was your relationship with your neighbour... beer buddies, close mates?... why would he divulge this to you do you think?

He lived next door for about 7 years. We would see each other on an almost daily basis but only chat about this stuff every 6 months or so because he would usually give me the answer of "I cant tell you that". Because of this I wouldnt bother him often for information. Kinda like asking you asking your parents to buy you something everytime you go to the store. You'll stop asking so much because they dont buy you something everytime.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Everything you say makes complete sense, this was one of the crafts you describe in operation. Secondly, from an old UFO magazine (can't remember whch), but they guessed that there used to be at least 5 of these black triangles in operation, 2 were based in Europe.

olaru12

Is it possible that what he told you is a cover story, given to him by his bosses?

I have seen a Black Triangle and it was much larger than 75ft.

edit on 12-2-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

And the rumour is (adding to the timescale in which black triangles have been witnessed) that they're not all terrestrial.

Obviously, I can't back any of this up with facts, but I promise that the UFO magazine is out there somewhere, and it was written by the people who spend their time camping military bases.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

What about the Triangles that are reported to be in an excess of a mile+ long? Triangles have been reported to be of all sizes. The Triangle over Phoenix for example was massive. It was actually LARGER than a mile wide. Closer to two miles in fact.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

No boats in that ocean then? no ferries leisure cruisers no fishing boats?

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Raster

I'm willing to accept that it could have been a military craft, but I definitely have a tough time believing that we have the kind of technology capable of allowing the sort of antigravity-like behavior I saw. My friend who witnessed it with me also wondered what type of power source would be required, and if the government would really fly something so exotic so close to population in case there was some sort of malfunction. I wonder why they'd fly 200 feet above a freeway with cars on it, myself!

Potentially the lift or propulsion technology has some physical limitations? If this were some large stealth transport maybe is intended to fly low and slow---if it were a part dirigible, then potentially higher up in the atmosphere the winds would be unfavorable.

Then again, if you need to get from A to B and there's an interstate, at some point you will need to cross the interstate. And if you go low and slow, then there's no way around it.

There's another aspect of this kind of program to consider. If they conduct it in such a way that average people think it might be a ET ufo (which presumably would fly wherever it wants with impunity), then if they need to deploy this in hostile space, it has less chance of being targeted by hostile fire. Radar stealth, optical stealth, and cognitive stealth. None is perfect 'invisibility'.

If it has active optical stealth elements, then potentially it might put on 'light shows' at times to enhance this illusion.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

S/f OP...

It is strange I come across this thread now. How weird - it made a little light bulb go blink...!!

Me and my partner saw a 3D upside pyramid above the military base near where we live. The base has been decommissioned and there hasn't been anyone manned there for well over a decade..

If I remember correctly it was August 31st. Saturday night me and my partner were sitting down having a drink. (We only had one shot of rum each). Then at about 11pm my partner went outside to 'water the roses' and he called me to the door. He pointed to some flashing orange lights. They looked like they were above the gate into the base. We thought it odd as we never see lights up there..

So we thought meh nevermind as it was windy and rainy outside. But then about an hour later my partner goes to check to see if the lights were there. And they were. So we both immediately got kitted out with waterproofs/torch/phones/dogs and jumped into the car to go have a look.

Half way up the road to the base is a lay by. We pulled in there switched the lights off on the car and waited for our eyes to adjust to the dark..

Well I can tell you I ain't ever seen anything like this in my life. I have seen strange unexplainable things. BUT THIS...!

I kid you not there above the smaller green building was a 3D upside down pyramid. It had 4 orange lights on the top - one at each corner. Then there would be a series of flashing. There was also an orange light at the point if the pyramid...

It must have been about 50ft across at the top we think. It was about 30ft above the green building... It moved in a very bizarre fashion. It was really weird. We sat there for 5/10mins then we thought feck it lets go looksee..!

We literally took 2 steps out of the car and it faded into nothing. We were both really pissed it disappeared..!

So we go out anyways to see if theres anything up there. We are walking across the moors to the base fence and see these weird lights. We walk closer and see its an electricity pylon. But it had 2 small white lights at the top, 2 small white lights two thirds down, then just under half way down was one orange light which was slightly bigger than the white lights..

We stayed about 20ft away not knowing what it was... Then my partner decided to get closer but then the pylon started making a weird buzzing noise and it was pretty windy (also a couple of years ago the wind blew up one of the pylons here) so we thought right we better get outta here...!!

As we were walking back to the car we could a soft white glow in our bay.. Not sure if this was related or not. Then we drove to our friends house to tell her what we had seen...

We couldn't believe that humans had this kind of technology already...! One of our friends is ex SAS and he thought it might be something military he also mentioned lasers...

But this massive thing in the sky was not lasers. We could see it perfectly against the skyline. There was definitely an object there.

Your thread might explain it.. Can't wait to tell my partner about this when he comes home from work on friday...!

Interesting stuff..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join