It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangles

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
My next door neighbor moved last week but not before handing over some confidential information. I will share it with the ATS community because I know this is very valuable information. Sorry to my neighbor if you’re in any trouble from this pal.

My neighbor is a military air traffic controller at the air reserve base near Miami. For years I have been bugging him to share with me secrets about what’s out there, what he has seen on radar, UFO’s etc. He would never share anything with me except telling me “We (the military) have machines that can fly using alternate modes of propulsion; They (the flying machines) don’t use rockets or engines to produce combustion”. For years this was the only thing he would say when I would bother him for information. He was very disciplined in not revealing much.

Last week before he left, I asked him “Ive been bugging you for a long time for information and you’re about to be reassigned forever; Can you give me anything?” He talked about the Black Flying Triangles. My mind was going 1000 miles an hour, I couldn’t contain myself. I would interrupt to ask more questions as he was giving me information but he simply ignored me. He stuck to the information he was going to allow me and only answered a few questions I threw out there. These are the facts he gave me:

The flying black triangles everyone says they’re seeing are real.
They belong to us (military).
They are about the size of my house (points to the front of his house which is about 75ft wide and one story)
He did not give its name or code (TR3B).
They are flown by military personnel, with personnel inside (did not mention how many but said more than one), not drones.
They can become absolutely silent by the flick of a switch.
They can also become invisible to radar by the flick of a switch and use some kind of skin (rubs his own skin on forearm) that makes them invisible to radar.
He does not know if they can hover silently.
He does not know what kind of maneuvers they can perform (anti-gravity) or their top speed. He has only seen them come in for landings at the base.
He said he has seen one before and they are usually kept covered with a tarp and no one is allowed near them.

The most important information he said was “They have been decommissioned and no longer in use (He didn’t mention when); We (military) have better technology (but wouldn’t budge beyond that statement).
I wanted to get this on this forum for days now but was cautious as I don’t want him to get into trouble. He’s long gone now to another base and I can’t hold this information any longer! I’ve run the brief conversation in my head many times and cannot come up with anything else he said. It was like talking to Jesus Christ but only being given 2 minutes, frustrating. Enjoy everyone.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by miamibombero

Is it possible that what he told you is a cover story, given to him by his bosses?

I have seen a Black Triangle and it was much larger than 75ft.

edit on 12-2-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

I believe him %100. I have known the man for about 7 years. Humble, family man. I think he would have given me dis-info right off the bat.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
What an incredible story!

I'm just taking it for what it is.But I have always believed these sightings were government craft,nothing more.

I wonder what they have now since they have decommissioned those craft.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Very interesting! I am very intrigued in these black triangles from personal experience. But the ones I have seen were at least two football fields in size but I'm sure the house sized ones are common as well. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

More than one type of triangular craft have been sighted. The question is, are all of them ours?

If true, I still find that a lot of this stealth technology, anti-gravity, cloaking, holograms, night vision, etc... have been back engineered. There are too many witnesses who have had extraterrestrial contact that have observed these technologies a long time ago. Here is a post I made a while back that shows the similarities of what contactees have observed and how these same technologies are now being developed by our military.

Eyewitness accounts of ET technology are now emerging in government research

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I think the successor to the TR-3B sub orbital bomber utilises quantum teleportation. Point A to point B instantaneously!

Who knows what they are upto these days!
edit on 12-2-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
That makes sense, I had thought this. I live near Offut AFB and have seen the Triangles and orbs, once within a mile of each other. My mom was with me that time I stopped took a pic with IPHONE but there was to much background light from the street lights for a clear pic. She was freaking out, I calmly assured her they were ours. Had they not been the airport 10 miles from area and base 20 miles from area would have been on alert.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Thanks for dishing. S&F.

Well, the object shaped like a carpenter's square seen over five states and most famously over Phoenix March 13, 1997, would dwarf any hanger at Area 51, unless it uncouples into five sections or the Google Earth photos were altered. Are there any hangers that big anywhere on our beautiful planet?

Decommissioned. Well, let's see if the incidence of black-triangle sightings goes down. Or has it recently?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Sorry to burst your bubble but I think you're talking 80 years ahead of our time. The TR-3B was never proven to be a real aircraft/space craft, it is all speculation. Teleportation? yeah years away from that technology, although it is not impossible.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretaryOfBacon

Where was teleportation mentioned?

Op- great read! Wish he had of spilled more!!

Sorry- I thought your reply was to OP! Ignore me!
edit on 13-2-2013 by samuel1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I say a great big "most likely" to our "triangle USA" theory.

But there is no single aerospace nut who wouldn't love to figure out the five mile wide beastie in Phoenix in the 90's.

Unless I was handed keys- I do not believe that belongs to anyone here, on this planet, on this astral plane, at this time.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by samuel1990

a couple o' posts above yours

(by andy06shake)

I find it odd that your friend said they are now decommissioned!
edit on 13-2-2013 by Paxus because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2013 by Paxus because: typo

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

matbe he told you what you wanted to here as to not leave you hanging (so to speak)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I too have seen one, and it was much larger than your friend mentioned. I was anchored south of miami, just off Key Largo. It came over the city at 3 pm and yes it hovered, or at least defied gravity as it's speed was about 35 mph, not fast enough for lift. The thickness was quite great as well and except for the edge, it was completely in a stealth mode, mirroring the sky above including the stars. More than likely ours, but know, this was in the late 90's.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Why would they fly out of a regular fighter base only 6 miles from a city where thousands of people could see them....oh they havent have they?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
In 1989, according to Colonel Brouwer of the Belgian Air Force, 3 F-16 interceptors had their missiles locked on to a triangle, which was able to evade them. According to him, no known aircraft at that time was able to evade 2 missile locks.

These pilots were among NATO’s best and they were stunned by the triangles acceleration from 280 km/h to 1800 km/h in less than a second, all this while dropping from 3 km to 1.7 km and then coming to a dead stop. Radar also showed the craft drop from 10,000 feet to 500 feet in no less than 5 seconds.

It left the city only 200 meters off the ground, not a real good way to keep your secret aircraft a secret.

We have had decades of air traffic controllers, radar officers, pilots, etc, reporting flying objects that perform fantastic feats that due to sheer G force would kill any human pilots on board. Triangles are among them.

YET YOU DO NOT BELIEVE THOSE EYEWITNESSES?

Have you seen any proof that there is an actual MAN-MADE aircraft called a TR-3B, or any other Triangle?

I have not, and unless it said “Made In The USA” on it in some fashion, you have not either .

I could draw those drawings you see, and I could write up a fake description of how it flies and who makes it.

It would be the perfect way to draw attention away from a real alien craft because a top secret craft is a perfect cover-up ~ it comes with a built-in excuse ~ they do not have to show it to you.

The Belgium triangle wave lasted for 6 months. The UFOs were sighted by around 13,500 people with 2,600 of them filing official written statements, starting in 1989, the year before we are being told that the TR's first flew.

Even if they flew before that, WHY WOULD THE US BE TESTING THEIR SECRET AIRCRAFT OVER ANOTHER COUNTRY ~ A SMALL HIGHLY POPULATED COUNTRY AT THAT ~ AND IN PLAIN VIEW OF THEIR RESIDENTS?

The US had over 40 years of alien technology to develop something like it by that time, so it is not impossible that they could have finally done it, but there is no proof that I know of that they have.

The OP’s neighbor could be describing newer man-made technology, but it most certainly originated from aliens above.

And without proof there is reason to think this may be just another in a long line of cover-ups.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
how does a bumble bee fly? the same way these do... using sound. not creating soundwaves unintentionally instead using soundwaves to vibrate a vehicle through space, even ultra sonic so we can't hear it. birds chirp before launch to clear a way through the air, like paving a temporary road through the air. why break the sound barrier when its cheaper to use it.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

““They have been decommissioned and no longer in use”

Here is evidence that your neighbor is confused.

Over 130 UFO reports have been filed since January 1.

Here are the Triangle reports so far in 2013:

Feb 10 Virginia
Feb 2 Texas
January 31 Texas
January 30 Indiana
January 29 Florida
January 29 Michigan
January 24 Texas
January 24 Earth Orbit
January 19 Florida
January 16 California
January 13 Florida
January 12 Arizona
January 10 Michigan
January 10 California
January 7 Michigan
January 5 Texas
January 3 Texas

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch

Why would they fly out of a regular fighter base only 6 miles from a city where thousands of people could see them....oh they havent have they?

The Homestead Air Reserve Base is pretty much on the ocean. There is only marsh land between the base and the atlantic. They can fly in from the ocean side and never be seen by civilization. Also, this Homestead Base is so close to the Florida keys- they could fly between the keys and never over any civilization. The neighbor to the base is the nuclear power plant just to the south of the base and that is a no fly zone, ahem.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join