It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does it make a difference who the next Pedophile Protecting Pope will be?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Originally posted by Greatest I am

Does it make a difference who the next Pedophile Protecting Pope will be?

Only if he himself was complicent in his own deflowering as an alter boy. If he WAS abused and is sanctified could be hanging out in the shadows to not protect his assailants and duplicitous 'look the other wayers' but eventually expose them-- (wishfull thinking).

edit on 9-3-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

For sure but the world might get lucky.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1PLA1
reply to post by Greatest I am

You should research the Prophesy of St. Malachy and then ask your question.

Why is it that God-haters flock to the religion/spirituality forums? They spew hatred and mock God and believers in God and then wonder why people are mean to them. Pity should be the response.

God haters are not that they just want answers and I doubt the latest reports on drone activity would answer any questions. I see them as backwards/upside down looking God seekers.
edit on 9-3-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

LOL.

Bitching about a few deaths by human created drones while praising a God who useda God created genocide on mankind.

Rather hypocritical that.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackManINC

If the next Pope turns out to be "the last Pope" we'll ever see, then yes it does matter a great deal, as some believe that the Biblical false prophet in the book of Revelation will be whoever the next Pope will be, who will play a major role in leading the world into a grand deception, and I'm certain that it will have a lot to do with aliens or life in space, a new "scientific" universal E.T religion.

Vatican looks to heavens for signs of alien life: www.nbcnews.com...

Pope's astronomer says he would baptise an alien if it asked him: www.guardian.co.uk...
edit on 10-3-2013 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by rancheron
It does not matter whom the cardinals choose as the next pope, too much damaged as been done by previous priests and nuns all over the world, like Ireland, England, Canada and the US for example. An even when the disgusting ( I am trying to be nice ) acts came pouring out as if they had all been locked in Pandoraès box , the pope and the church did nothing really except throw money at it and said sorry so sheepishly that it was not heartfelt. I was a Roman Catholic follower when i was young, but even then I had feelings that this was not the true religion, mainly because even if the Bible is the word of good, the fact the man put it to paper, put it into error for as we all know God says we are all sinners and fall short the glory of heaven( God); why would God dictate to us his story........answer He would not. Another thing is that no one religion is GODès religion of choice; if you want to be religious, one must be open to all different religions as they together will give one a clearer picture of what God asks of you. Anything else short of that, leaves one having more questions than answers and in error. The Vatican is actually a portal th Hell, the cardinals, Satanès archangels; priests and nuns are demons. Here you must be careful, determine for yourself ; your true path. Like Jesus said to his apostles, he came here not to bring peace, love and good will but to cause Chaos one world scale like that of putting iron into hot coals so to forge a better individual. When one apostle asked Jesus what religion he belonged to, he said I am. So at that point , one should know, the way to christ is thru you and you only, not by words but by deeds.

As an esoteric ecumenist and Gnostic Christian, I am on your page.

Let me give you two things that I found helpful.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

And one bit of advice.
Look into Gnosticism if you have a spiritual itch to scratch.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

If the next Pope turns out to be "the last Pope" we'll ever see, then yes it does matter a great deal, as some believe that the Biblical false prophet in the book of Revelation will be whoever the next Pope will be, who will play a major role in leading the world into a grand deception, and I'm certain that it will have a lot to do with aliens or life in space, a new "scientific" universal E.T religion.

The Vatican Observatory is visible from my front yard on Mt. Graham (betcha some didnt know they had one). Looking for what exactly? God riding in on Aladdins majic carpet, they see him first before Hubble. Popes astrological adviser would tell him, MY GOD; GOD IS AN ALIEN, we must babtise IT. John Paul II thought he was to be the last Pope according to Malachi Martin, wonder what happened?

edit on 12-3-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Why is it that God-haters flock to the religion/spirituality forums? They spew hatred and mock God and believers in God and then wonder why people are mean to them. Pity should be the response.

vethumanbeing
God haters are not that they just want answers and I doubt the latest reports on drone activity would answer any questions. I see them as backwards/upside down looking God seekers.

greatest i am
LOL.

Bitching about a few deaths by human created drones while praising a God who useda God created genocide on mankind.

Hypocritical for allowing it all to unfold, happen and still doing nothing about it, I think God is just playing a waiting game to see if we "get it" or destroy ourselves all over again for the 10th time. It must be on pins and needles or laughing its arse off (us not being able to get anything right). I suppose Id do the same if the premise was a no mercy, tough love thing. Clearly it just isnt working on so many levels (whatever the insane plan is) unless we suddenly come to our senses.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

The Vatican Observatory is visible from my front yard on Mt. Graham (betcha some didnt know they had one). Looking for what exactly? God riding in on Aladdins majic carpet, they see him first before Hubble. Popes astrological adviser would tell him, MY GOD; GOD IS AN ALIEN, we must babtise IT. John Paul II thought he was to be the last Pope according to Malachi Martin, wonder what happened?

That was not my quote friend and I do not know why it shows up that way.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

vethumanbeing

greatest i am
LOL.

Hypocritical for allowing it all to unfold, happen and still doing nothing about it, I think God is just playing a waiting game to see if we "get it" or destroy ourselves all over again for the 10th time. It must be on pins and needles or laughing its arse off (us not being able to get anything right). I suppose Id do the same if the premise was a no mercy, tough love thing. Clearly it just isnt working on so many levels (whatever the insane plan is) unless we suddenly come to our senses.

From YPOV, you should have to accept that we are and do whatever God created us to do.

He creates our natures in your view and all anyone can do is follow the nature he provides.

It is like you blaming a dog for being a dog and doing what dogs do.

Use your head just a wee bit.

No usual free will B S either please.

Christians are always trying to absolve God of moral culpability in the fall by whipping out their favorite "free will!", or “ it’s all man’s fault”.

That is "God gave us free will and it was our free willed choices that caused our fall. Hence God is not blameworthy."

But this simply avoids God's culpability as the author of Human Nature. Free will is only the ability to choose. It is not an explanation why anyone would want to choose "A" or "B" (bad or good action). An explanation for why Eve would even have the nature of "being vulnerable to being easily swayed by a serpent" and "desiring to eat a forbidden fruit" must lie in the nature God gave Eve in the first place. Hence God is culpable for deliberately making humans with a nature-inclined-to-fall, and "free will" means nothing as a response to this problem.

If all sin by nature then, the sin nature is dominant. If not, we would have at least some who would not sin.

Having said the above for the God that I do not believe in, I am a Gnostic Christian naturalist, let me tell you that evil is all human generated. Evil is our responsibility.

Much has been written to explain what I see as a natural part of evolution.

Consider.
First, let us eliminate what some see as evil. Natural disasters. These are unthinking occurrences and are neither good nor evil. There is no intent to do evil even as victims are created.

Evil then is only human to human.
As evolving creatures, all we ever do, and ever can do, is compete or cooperate.
Cooperation we would see as good as there are no victims created. Competition would be seen as evil as it creates a victim. We all are either cooperating, doing good, or competing, doing evil at all times.

Without us doing some of both, we would likely go extinct.

This, to me, explains why there is evil in the world quite well.

Be you a believer in nature, evolution or God, we should all see that what Christians see as something to blame, evil, we should see that what we have, competition, deserves a huge thanks for being available to us.

There is no conflict between nature and God on this issue. This is how things are and should be. We all must do what some will think is evil as we compete and create losers to this competition.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

greatest I am
From YPOV, you should have to accept that we are and do whatever God created us to do.
He creates our natures in your view and all anyone can do is follow the nature he provides.
It is like you blaming a dog for being a dog and doing what dogs do.
Christians are always trying to absolve God of moral culpability in the fall by whipping out their favorite "free will!", or “ it’s all man’s fault”.

God did not directly create us. Others he created did so, not exactly a 'hands on experiment'. I do not know what Christians think. Free will is terribly misunderstood--'you do what you want no sanctimonious dictating, no encumbrances of societatle worship'. It is not Gods realm, it is the humans.

greatest I am
That is "God gave us free will and it was our free willed choices that caused our fall. Hence God is not blameworthy."
But this simply avoids God's culpability as the author of Human Nature. Free will is only the ability to choose. It is not an explanation why anyone would want to choose "A" or "B" (bad or good action). An explanation for why Eve would even have the nature of "being vulnerable to being easily swayed by a serpent" and "desiring to eat a forbidden fruit" must lie in the nature God gave Eve in the first place. Hence God is culpable for deliberately making humans with a nature-inclined-to-fall, and "free will" means nothing as a response to this problem.

God was not the author of Human Nature. If you are Gnostic you would know the serpent was the voice of reason and enlightenment disobeying a directive from its compatriot creator gods (do not do anything without a consult and group decision we make the determination together unified); did not happen Lucifer had a different idea.

greatest I am
If all sin by nature then, the sin nature is dominant. If not, we would have at least some who would not sin.
Having said the above for the God that I do not believe in, I am a Gnostic Christian naturalist, let me tell you that evil is all human generated. Evil is our responsibility.
Much has been written to explain what I see as a natural part of evolution.

Not evolution of the body, that of the soul progression.

greatest I am
Consider.
First, let us eliminate what some see as evil. Natural disasters. These are unthinking occurrences and are neither good nor evil. There is no intent to do evil even as victims are created.
Evil then is only human to human.
As evolving creatures, all we ever do, and ever can do, is compete or cooperate.
Cooperation we would see as good as there are no victims created. Competition would be seen as evil as it creates a victim. We all are either cooperating, doing good, or competing, doing evil at all times.
Without us doing some of both, we would likely go extinct.
This, to me, explains why there is evil in the world quite well.

We have become extinct many times over. The project was flawed, natural disasters occurred; all was to perfect what exists now. Evil; it exists because it is allowed to, it forces growth exponencially; I suppose it has order to it just as Chaos does.

greatest I am
Be you a believer in nature, evolution or God, we should all see that what Christians see as something to blame, evil, we should see that what we have, competition, deserves a huge thanks for being available to us.
There is no conflict between nature and God on this issue. This is how things are and should be. We all must do what some will think is evil as we compete and create losers to this competition.

You do that during various lifetimes. In one you are the protagonist, in the next the antagonist; balanced and perfect. The problem is the driving forces behind War and catastrophic losses of human life. The natural disaster is planned, unplanned or just an abstract very elaborate monkey wrench to change outcomes.
edit on 13-3-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I agree that humans are supreme here. As a Gnostic Christian I disagree with your notions or reincarnation.

Regards
DL

top topics

<< 1   >>

join