It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does it make a difference who the next Pedophile Protecting Pope will be?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

The Western Governments did not have the balls to take the last one to task and step up for their ruined children so does it really matter who the next pervert is to enjoy immunity from justice?

There is a chance of course that the next Pope will be better but I give it low odds. Do you?

Regards
DL

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I feel as if I'm going to regret responding to this post.
It could absolutely make a difference. Any chance in leadership no matter what the organization can make a difference. It could be for the better it could be for the worst. Not every Christian male is a pedophile.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am

There could be some significance to it . Some believe that the Catholic Church well morph into the One World Religion . They believe that one of the next Jewish Popes will be the Antichrist . The Antichrist will be of Jewish lineage but I don't know about a Pope or how the Vatican would play into it with the Temple in Jerusalem being built . That would be the ultimate holy place on earth .

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
If it is Peter the Roman (Petrus Romanus) then yes it may be very important.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I feel like the catholic church is more than happy with the transmission of AIDS, STD's, unwanted pregnancy, etc....

Look at their stance on condoms.

Useless organization.

All religions.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greatest I am

www.youtube.com...

The Western Governments did not have the balls to take the last one to task and step up for their ruined children so does it really matter who the next pervert is to enjoy immunity from justice?

There is a chance of course that the next Pope will be better but I give it low odds. Do you?

Regards
DL

Any Pope will be in as unenviable a situation as any diocese priest, who might hear confession, so what can a priest do after hearing a confession from a paedophile? or perhaps better, why should a paedophile, or murderer or just about anyone else want to confess to anything to a priest? Just because they felt safe or what?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

There are broken people in every path. I think Catholic clergy are held to such high standards that it is more surprising when they are severely broken, as well.

Christian youth counselors, Boy Scouts, foster parents, YMCA leaders, school teachers, etc... these are all examples of professions in which we hear about pedophilia. This is not because those organizations promote it.

It is highly likely that the next pope will not be broken and may go far in addressing the issue. I hope he does. I know many think he will be the last pope so it's now or never, I guess.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TFCJay
I feel like the catholic church is more than happy with the transmission of AIDS, STD's, unwanted pregnancy, etc....

Useless organization.

All religions.

That'll be why catholic priests like the choirboys no worries over AIDS,STD's,unwanted pregnancies or need for condoms

The catholic church is rotten from the inside so it'll take more than a new leader to fix it but I spose you have to start somewhere.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by headorheart
I feel as if I'm going to regret responding to this post.
It could absolutely make a difference. Any chance in leadership no matter what the organization can make a difference. It could be for the better it could be for the worst. Not every Christian male is a pedophile.

I agree with your last but the Pope is a talking head for the Vatican and the Vatican has institutionalized it's pedophile protecting. A moral new Pope would have to come clean and turn in those that have been protected and I do not think a new Pope would have the balls or the support of the organization.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

There could be some significance to it . Some believe that the Catholic Church well morph into the One World Religion . They believe that one of the next Jewish Popes will be the Antichrist . The Antichrist will be of Jewish lineage but I don't know about a Pope or how the Vatican would play into it with the Temple in Jerusalem being built . That would be the ultimate holy place on earth .

Oh my!

All religionists will turn to adoring a genocidal son murdering God!

I cannot believe that the world will sing to such a low moral standard.
I am not an atheist and hold a belief but there is no way I will trade the God I know for the Christian genocidal son murdering prick of a God.

I would turn to Satan first. He is more moral. If I believed in that myth that is.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by turboneon
If it is Peter the Roman (Petrus Romanus) then yes it may be very important.

Why?
Who is this guy?

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TFCJay

Useless organization.

All religions.

No argument but I think some of the non-Abrahamic religions are ok.
Some of them are based on good thinking and not blind obedience to a genocidal son murderer.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

Any Pope will be in as unenviable a situation as any diocese priest, who might hear confession, so what can a priest do after hearing a confession from a paedophile? or perhaps better, why should a paedophile, or murderer or just about anyone else want to confess to anything to a priest? Just because they felt safe or what?

Remember that religions count on aberrent conditioning reinforced bt guilt.
A powerful psychological brainwashing that.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

There are broken people in every path. I think Catholic clergy are held to such high standards that it is more surprising when they are severely broken, as well.

Christian youth counselors, Boy Scouts, foster parents, YMCA leaders, school teachers, etc... these are all examples of professions in which we hear about pedophilia. This is not because those organizations promote it.

It is highly likely that the next pope will not be broken and may go far in addressing the issue. I hope he does. I know many think he will be the last pope so it's now or never, I guess.

I hope you are right in this being their last chance to get it right.
They would also have to look at their theology thought and stop adoring a god who uses genocide and has his own son murdered. That is just too sick.

I read a book written by a guy who wanted to be a priest but found that the ranks were filled with gays and he bowed out. I have no problem with gays but if they are priests and cannot practice then sexual frustrations are bound to come out. They are not pedophiles or course, There is a big difference but if that many gays join such an organization, we can know for sure that many pedophiles will do the same. Marriage has to be allowed I think.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

You should research the Prophesy of St. Malachy and then ask your question.

Why is it that God-haters flock to the religion/spirituality forums? They spew hatred and mock God and believers in God and then wonder why people are mean to them. Pity should be the response.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Only if he himself was complicent in his own deflowering as an alter boy. If he WAS abused and is sanctified could be hanging out in the shadows to not protect his assailants and duplicitous 'look the other wayers' but eventually expose them-- (wishfull thinking).

edit on 9-3-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1PLA1

Why is it that God-haters flock to the religion/spirituality forums? They spew hatred and mock God and believers in God and then wonder why people are mean to them. Pity should be the response.

God haters are not that they just want answers and I doubt the latest reports on drone activity would answer any questions. I see them as backwards/upside down looking God seekers.
edit on 9-3-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

If the next Pope turns out to be "the last Pope" we'll ever see, then yes it does matter a great deal, as some believe that the Biblical false prophet in the book of Revelation will be whoever the next Pope will be, who will play a major role in leading the world into a grand deception, and I'm certain that it will have a lot to do with aliens or life in space, a new "scientific" universal E.T religion.

Vatican looks to heavens for signs of alien life: www.nbcnews.com...

Pope's astronomer says he would baptise an alien if it asked him: www.guardian.co.uk...
edit on 10-3-2013 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
It does not matter whom the cardinals choose as the next pope, too much damaged as been done by previous priests and nuns all over the world, like Ireland, England, Canada and the US for example. An even when the disgusting ( I am trying to be nice ) acts came pouring out as if they had all been locked in Pandoraès box , the pope and the church did nothing really except throw money at it and said sorry so sheepishly that it was not heartfelt. I was a Roman Catholic follower when i was young, but even then I had feelings that this was not the true religion, mainly because even if the Bible is the word of good, the fact the man put it to paper, put it into error for as we all know God says we are all sinners and fall short the glory of heaven( God); why would God dictate to us his story........answer He would not. Another thing is that no one religion is GODès religion of choice; if you want to be religious, one must be open to all different religions as they together will give one a clearer picture of what God asks of you. Anything else short of that, leaves one having more questions than answers and in error. The Vatican is actually a portal th Hell, the cardinals, Satanès archangels; priests and nuns are demons. Here you must be careful, determine for yourself ; your true path. Like Jesus said to his apostles, he came here not to bring peace, love and good will but to cause Chaos one world scale like that of putting iron into hot coals so to forge a better individual. When one apostle asked Jesus what religion he belonged to, he said I am. So at that point , one should know, the way to christ is thru you and you only, not by words but by deeds.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1PLA1

Pity is not good.

Romans 12:21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Proverbs 3:12
For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

Love is good.

Regards
DL

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join