It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to destroy North Korea...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wheelindiehl
reply to post by FTcorrupt

I'm not sure if they could start a World War, do they have any allies? I know they have diplomatic relations with China and Russia but both have said they will not ally should war be declared on North Korea...

Can you point me to link that says that China and Russia wouldn’t get involved
in the event of the outbreak of war with South Korea and the United States.

Appreciated
edit on 13-2-2013 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

I take exception to your stating that "all" are taking drugs. I am active and I am in one of the countries mentioned in this thread but do not take drugs for PTSD or anything else and know many others that do not. There are some who suffer from the traumas that war inflicts on all participants and all innocents. Sad part of war and why 99% of those of us who are called to fight wars (both sides) would perfer to have tea and cupcakes and throw shows at the politicians that create wars.

As for calling on the destruction of the NK, tragic situation with some many who already suffer at the hands of a dangerous frothy idiot as their leader. Lets take a look at it from their perspective, they a nuke and suddenly they get more attention than ever, they realize they can get something because all of the other powers with one get the power...can't blame him....

Personally I do not see unless he is corned and maybe in trouble from within that a shot will be fired towards the US, he would not gain anything from it, but openly say your going to, well then people start to listen and will likely give some of the power he so desperatly needs to save face in front of his own military which I believe is weary of this crazy family and are waiting for the right moment to send him 6 feet under.

There is a cry for reunification of the two Korea's but I believe most dream of the south taking over the north and not vice versa...sure there are those who also crave the power...lets just hope that mutually assured destruction outweighs the power trips

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavmas
Forget North Korea they are Just trying to show they can defend themselves and know that had they not got WMDs then they would be taken out/over just as Iraq and Lybia.

Russia will take care of China.

Our threat and by ours I mean Europe Australia USA, is the Muslim threat.

A showdown will come and have to happen whether now or in 10 years or 20 years.

The Koran is a book of peace, but only for Muslims, none Muslims are seen as dirt and this book give any Muslim the right to do anything they want to none Muslims.

There is no tolerance of non Muslims and the book tells them to spread out and take over.

The people know the dangers but Governments continue to let people of this religion flood into our countries.

I don't hate Muslims but non Muslims have to have the right to object to living with people whose only aim is to take over and eradicate non Muslims.

Immigration is fine and its good to expeirence different cultures.

I enjoy having Germans, American Polish, Australian friends I also have many Muslim friends but once a immigrant shouts his mouth off at how evil our society is and would wish us harm,

Then its time for him to go back were he came from.

I am expected to show tolerance to immigrants and rightly so and I should expect the same from the immigrant which does not happen as often as it should and my rights are denied and their protected.

There will be a showdown with the west and this has to happen, North Korea is the least of our problems.

No one of our biggest problems is people like you who try to spread Islamophobia everywhere. And if you took the time to do a little research you would know that most of your post is nothing but propaganda BS.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I find it amazing how dense and selfish most Americans are.
How many nations has NK attacked in its history? To be honest I cant say I blame them for their isolationist policies.

How about we take out America with a swift action, Mexico from the Sth, Canada from the Nth, japan and China from the West and Europe from the East.

Think of how peaceful the world could be if we succeeded.

Anyone else in?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Since you are such a smart individual, how about your break down how many Americans want war, and how many would like peace.

You can round up to the nearest thousand if you like.

A true dumbass makes blanket statements about an entire nation, don't be that guy. (too late)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Since you are such a smart individual, how about your break down how many Americans want war, and how many would like peace.

You can round up to the nearest thousand if you like.

A true dumbass makes blanket statements about an entire nation, don't be that guy. (too late)

According to polls something like 57% are all for the war on terror, whats that, about 164 Million.

Then quite frequently you get people like the OP who claim this nation or that dictator needs to be taken down as they are a threat to "peace".

It amazes me that the overwhelming majority of those calling for the taking down of others are citizens of one of the most warlike and invasion happy nations to ever grace the earth.

Get rid of your own WMD stockpiles (largest on earth) and maybe then you all can talk about other nations as "threats" without looking like a bunch of backward, hypocritical, red neck warmongers

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

How about we take out America with a swift action, Mexico from the Sth, Canada from the Nth, japan and China from the West and Europe from the East.

Good luck with that

edit on 2/13/2013 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

did you know that 97% of statistics are actually made up on the spot?
link to source or you are blowing smoke up someone's bumhole.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Your nation has done more war crimes than N.Korea will ever commit and yet you ask for the destruction of the country when they're a possible threat to the western war machine?

How's that propaganda treating you?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Why is it time to destroy N. Korea?

We bi*ch and moan about them doing THREE nuclear tests while we have done thousands since the mid fourtys.

I'm happy for them, I would have done the same thing.

Who gets to decide this anyways? Who gets to decide what people can do in there own country?

The usa is just as corrupt and fu*ked up as N. Korea. Why can't we all JUST LEAVE EACH OTHER ALONE

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

According to polls something like 57% are all for the war on terror, whats that, about 164 Million.

I don't think 57% of the U.S. believes 9/11 had anything to do with "terrorists"( "CNN Poll" ), so I'm calling your "poll" into question. That being said, all nations are controlled by special interests, and all of those special interests are war hungry. Why? Because wars, while costly, pay back even more in the long run. Think investments. The three R's:
-Resources
-Rebuilding
-Revenue

All countries are guilty of this, not just the U.S..

edit on 13-2-2013 by Garkiniss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Yes that's an excellent idea,why not destroy a nation whose citizens are completely innocent and generally ignorant of their own governments activities?,seriously do some people think or engage their brains before posting on here?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Garkiniss

Your CNN poll is invalid, and not scientific, plus the demographic is BS and you know it is,anything to blame Bush... That should be CNN's motto..

NK is like a 4 foot tall angry man, they keep talking crap, but you know as soon as they step out of line China and Japan will smack them back down (if we dont first)

They are a joke... and should be treated as one

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
reply to post by Garkiniss

Your CNN poll is invalid, and not scientific, plus the demographic is BS and you know it is,anything to blame Bush... That should be CNN's motto..

NK is like a 4 foot tall angry man, they keep talking crap, but you know as soon as they step out of line China and Japan will smack them back down (if we dont first)

They are a joke... and should be treated as one

Never said they weren't. As for the poll, it was a statement of sarcasm, as in "look, I can pull a poll out of my ass, too." Want my true opinion on NK, scroll back a few pages to my first post in this thread.

Here's an excerpt:

Originally posted by Garkiniss

I'm not saying NK couldn't launch a strike against SK, but I don't think it's likely, at least not nuclearly, and I don't think they'd tactically strike the U.S., or any other super power for that matter. Personally, I just think North Korea is flexing its political muscles, just like Iran. Having a nuke in this day and age is like having the required ante to sit at the big boys table.

Kim talks a big game, but I don't think he has the gall to follow through.

edit on 13-2-2013 by Garkiniss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
NK has the 4th or 5th Largest Army with the largest reserve Army .. 1.2 million active 8 million reserve.

Do you think they have 8 millions automatic weapons? Or hell, even 8 million butter knives?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I imagine the residents of Seoul (which the NK are quite capable of flattening with conventional artillery) would disagree with you.

There is no serious evidence that the comfortable and privileged NK power elite want to commit suicide by attacking the USA. They need to provide paranoid rhetoric and military 'feats' to appease and impress their brainwashed, hungry and poor population.

Also to shake the begging bowl for more food aid. "Feed us or we will destroy you"

Is the USA so fearful it requires to pre-emptively destroy pathetic backwards nations because it doesn't like their rhetoric. Surely things haven't sunk that far in the land of the free?
edit on 13-2-2013 by justwokeup because: typo

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
before we start this war

I think we need to send PSY to North korea so he can help them... since we all know his political view points

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by justwokeup

No serious evidence? I thought the recent North Korean video showing them nuking New York City while playing the melodious We Are the World tune, was a bit of an indicator of their intentions.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012

You are clearly contradicting yourself. But I can also clearly understand where you coming from.

I would not like to support the idea of destroying North Korea, as there are innocent lives just like you and me who may fall victims as a result of war.

Peace

I realize that I am contradicting myself, but it is what it is. I spent 13 years in the military, so I understand what this would involve if done correctly.

edit on 12-2-2013 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

What has NK been doing to prepare itself for any invasions for the past 60 odd years? It won't be a cakewalk by any stretch of the imagination as every hill, road, goat path in NK is heavily defended. Added on to that the sheer size of their army would give anyone pause. This isn't going to be another Iraq where their military was already sick of fighting and just wanted to go home (demoralized) or even Afghanistan where there wasn't even an army to fight just insurgents.
edit on 13-2-2013 by RedShirt73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

i too feel the same ,that is DPRK is a real threat , it should be dealt with , so too should Iran, but does that mean for US to use nukes to do it? or a smart bomb with conventional war head take out the leader ship? Would this not be bringing us down to their level ? or be the next Iraq ? in the end it turned out not to be true, or did it? lets say Iraq did have WMDs and sent them into the desert, or in to Syria, could DPRK do the same send them to China and say" we do not have them it was just a bluff." How would we react , how would the world react to us, doing a first strike and not being able to prove they had them. Some hard questions to ask before making the first strike.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join