It's time to destroy North Korea...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plugin
The thing is I think, is all those sanctions and to isolate them and then on the same time help the neighbour of n-korea in any way possible, even military, that doesn't make them your best friend.
So in a way the west made them 'dangerous'.

So now the only answer as always more sanctions and so on, yea that will make them less dangerous for sure.
Still if they would use an a-bomb, they for sure it would be suicide, or they even reached that level that they might consider the suicide option, they perhaps don't got much too loose anyways maybe.

NO... China made them dangerous! If it were not for China, there would be no divided Korea.
60 years ago the South Koreans and it's US allies were 6 miles from the Chinese border, China
waded in.... and well we have the present divide!

So if it were not for Chinese intervention it would all have been over a long time ago.
China needs to deal withe rabid dog it created.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Plugin

They don't want to be friends with us. We can't make em. They don't want to play ball with the world, there is nothing you can do. The answer is definitely not kill em all, metallica style.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

^^This.

I'm more worried they'll have some sort of accident, or some kind of contamination breach than I am of them trying to attack anyone. They could completely pollute the entire Korean peninsula.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

It would only work if China invaded from the North.

NK has 80% of it's forces concentrated at the border with SK.

Without China a preemptive assault would just trigger a NK invasion into SK.

NK has the 4th or 5th Largest Army with the largest reserve Army .. 1.2 million active 8 million reserve.

That kind of manpower needs to be drawn apart by 2 fronts ... China in the North and SK at the border.

C...

But of course we know that is incredibly outlandish considering how friendly china is with NK

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by FTcorrupt
im in the UK and i feel the same way ... they are very dangerous and in time ( very soon in my opinion) they are going to launch a missle at the Us and most likely incite another world war ... hope im wrong but ... from what ive seen it appears inevitable
!

Who'll feed them, then? (It'd be like killing your meal ticket.)

Are they that stoopid?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
It is still a country without any American military base, maybe that is why they are so much military and that the U.S. did not get any affiliation with this country

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Originally posted by Plugin
The thing is I think, is all those sanctions and to isolate them and then on the same time help the neighbour of n-korea in any way possible, even military, that doesn't make them your best friend.
So in a way the west made them 'dangerous'.

So now the only answer as always more sanctions and so on, yea that will make them less dangerous for sure.
Still if they would use an a-bomb, they for sure it would be suicide, or they even reached that level that they might consider the suicide option, they perhaps don't got much too loose anyways maybe.

NO... China made them dangerous! If it were not for China, there would be no divided Korea.
60 years ago the South Koreans and it's US allies were 6 miles from the Chinese border, China
waded in.... and well we have the present divide!

So if it were not for Chinese intervention it would all have been over a long time ago.
China needs to deal withe rabid dog it created.

The divide was already there after ww2! The whole Korea belonged to Japan before ww2.

South Korea was the playing ball for the US (fighting communism; read: getting dominace in this world).

China only went in this Korea war after the US fought N-korea and russia helping with military material, to defend communism basicly.
And America fighting their ''control''/power.

It's like Berlin after ww2 but in Korea these walls still remain and even become bigger.

N-Korea is just a victim of a power game and they lost but they now got 1 card left, the suicide card?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

North Korea scares me more than Iran and Afghanistan, to be honest.

maybe you should stop watching the main stream media, sounds like it has poisoned your brain, also how the hell does iraq and afghanistan scare you? you fear their weapons of mass destruction? lol or maybe because of their rock throwing skills?

take a break from msnbc and fox
edit on 13-2-2013 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   

North Korea is sabre rattling and are looking for something else. Probably some much needed aid as "compensation" for ceasing it's nuclear ambitions. There is no way an arrogant dictatorship can ask for aid.

Now if you wish to bomb the crap out of North Korea you will only kill an already brainwashed and literally starving civilian population. The leaders will survive in their bunkers and so will their warheads.

In order to remove the warheads and/or kill the leaders in the bunkers you either nuke them (including all the already mentioned civilians) or send troops on the ground. The problem with troops on the ground is the brainwashed civilian population....ironically enough.

I'm afraid NK has to be left to the Chinese to sort out and they are clearly nervous so they probably will.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Forget North Korea they are Just trying to show they can defend themselves and know that had they not got WMDs then they would be taken out/over just as Iraq and Lybia.

Russia will take care of China.

Our threat and by ours I mean Europe Australia USA, is the Muslim threat.

A showdown will come and have to happen whether now or in 10 years or 20 years.

The Koran is a book of peace, but only for Muslims, none Muslims are seen as dirt and this book give any Muslim the right to do anything they want to none Muslims.

There is no tolerance of non Muslims and the book tells them to spread out and take over.

The people know the dangers but Governments continue to let people of this religion flood into our countries.

I don't hate Muslims but non Muslims have to have the right to object to living with people whose only aim is to take over and eradicate non Muslims.

Immigration is fine and its good to expeirence different cultures.

I enjoy having Germans, American Polish, Australian friends I also have many Muslim friends but once a immigrant shouts his mouth off at how evil our society is and would wish us harm,

Then its time for him to go back were he came from.

I am expected to show tolerance to immigrants and rightly so and I should expect the same from the immigrant which does not happen as often as it should and my rights are denied and their protected.

There will be a showdown with the west and this has to happen, North Korea is the least of our problems.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Definitely not, no way would i support an invasion of North Korea. The only thing North Korea has going for it is a fanatical army - there would be no simple invasion here. It would be long, bloody and very drawn out conflict.

Plus, regarding the nukes they are testing, they are 6 to 7 Kilotons. Or put another way, small scale nukes that basically slip through non proliferation treaties (as designed by USA & Russia so they could keep developing their own nukes).

In other words, any USA or Russian opposition (non from Russia yet as far as i am aware) is hypocrisy of the highest order.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Would any of you that are against destroying NK, support a war if they struck at us first or would you still be passive and say , we will be ok, we can rebuild but those poor people of there deserve better?

I know most of the Baby boomers and some of Gen X were taught to never start a fight but always finish it. But times are changing and so must our tactics. I think we need to stand up to bullying tactics abroad and at home.
I think it's time to call out all these so called other Super Powers and hitting NK would do just that. Let's see if China, Russia, want World War 3 or not. I say they don't.

While we call them out we need to call out our own government on it's own bullying.

No More Bullies.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by skorpius

If they attack then yes i would support it, reluctantly (because of reasons i gave above). It would have to be massive co-ordinated strikes to blow their deployment systems out of the water though - otherwise there would be a steady stream of missiles (they would have nothing to lose at that point). I would suggest the odds then of extremely heavy casualties would be sky high, for all parties involved.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
I want to be in and out.
edit on 12-2-2013 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

Thats impossible,You seriously underestimate the dprk's abilities,you think they will be a pushover like Iraq? the DPRK is an iron fortress we would never win in a war against them.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
So you want to destroy an entire country because of their insane leaders?

What did the people OF North Korea do to you? NOTHING! They are innocent and deserve to have a normal life, which they dont' living in NK, yet you want to take and kill what little they do have because you are afraid of them?

What if some country said that about the US? Hey lets destroy the US I'm scared of them. Would that be fair? NO you'd go crying and whining about innocent people and how they have nothing to do with our war hungry leaders.

People who call for destruction of other countries make me worry most!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
Considering the recent comments and actions coming out of North Korea, I would consider them a serious threat. I am an Isolationalist... I detest war, and I am against military action in Iran. I am an advocate for bringing all of our troops home from the 170+ nations that we currently occupy. I am against American Imperialism and nation building... I detest Neo-Cons, and yet here I am calling for the destruction of North Korea through military force. Am I alone on this? What say you Americans of ATS (and other nations too)

edit: I am only in favor of this as long as it is swift, hard and ends the threat. I don't want occupation. I don't want to build schools. This action MUST be Constitutionally declared by Congress IAW Art 1, Sec 8 of the Constitution. I don't want to teach them about Jesus. I want to be in and out. I also think that the starving and oppressed people of NK would support us for the most part
edit on 12-2-2013 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)
you evil person, nk might feel the same way about the mighty usa. There is more freedom in north korea than in the u.k. you can smoke where you want in north korea!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

No.

How would you prevent death and destruction befalling Seoul?

North Korea are not a threat to America or the UK. North Korea is a threat to South Korea. That is THE reason why American troops are stationed in South Korea. They are there to protect South Korea, not America.

I believe time will defeat North Korea, not an invasion. I think North Korea will evolve until it isn't what it is now.

Regardless, it would be a nightmare if a real fight were to break out with North Korea.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FTcorrupt

I'm not sure if they could start a World War, do they have any allies? I know they have diplomatic relations with China and Russia but both have said they will not ally should war be declared on North Korea...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Also, considering what you are are suggesting, I recommend you spend some time looking over these:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13/2/2013 by Recouper because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join