It's time to destroy North Korea...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Typical american mostly post thread starter. Lets blow somebody country. War on anythjng or anyone is not solution. Always innocents been killed. Stop wars. Why to blow nk because they have a nuke? Hahah. Americans throw nuke an killed millins, twice, at least recored in history. Americans evaporate and closed their natives. Almost called a genocide. Americans attacking countries all time. Americans fighting war in last minimal one hundred years, americans bring economic hitmans, americans sell weapons around world to terrorists, americans support terrorists and dictators when is fit for profit, americans send in world last big couple viruses flus, americans promoting nwo, americans attacking other countreis, oh pardon, preventive striking for defense other countries and waging war for decades in name of oil, americans practically invented slavery in modern time and keep it for hundrets of years raising slaves to get cotton and mariuanna, practically americans bring north korea where is it now, americans sending military power to korean sea on so called peace games, and provoking all around, including nk, americans we all know interesting facts about 911, americans have every day a less and less so called democratic county and freedom of speech laws, american constitution is practically taken down, americans by fact does nit have their country and americans are marked as cattle in ownership of usa corporation, americans invented f ictional taxes, americans waging ware around and starting wars around let say at last minimal last fifty years in name of freedom, hah a war in name of freedom.

americans are bad, but hey, some people are bad. Americans are good.
Anyway is it matter.
I love americans.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

You do not understand-you will be part of this mob. We will all have a common enemy;we are the poor,the overlooked,the meek,the forgotten and ignored,the abused. Appease us and we speak of how lucky we are;but when the bliss gets shown for the illusion it is and reality finally settles upon us all......An unstoppable force will be created(violence need not be part of this). The poor:the people that the governments of this planet consider to be weak and helpless and are too corrupt,arrogant,and heartless to help;These are the people who have the means to change the world.Appease them and they will go on with their lives;If you take away from them what little they have left you will only create an army more powerful and zealous than any that has come before(And atrocities greater than anything we can contemplate could be the result-although a mob induced genocide would be preferable to absolute extinction).

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012

You are clearly contradicting yourself. But I can also clearly understand where you coming from.

I would not like to support the idea of destroying North Korea, as there are innocent lives just like you and me who may fall victims as a result of war.

Peace

I realize that I am contradicting myself, but it is what it is. I spent 13 years in the military, so I understand what this would involve if done correctly.

edit on 12-2-2013 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

What can be done correctly?? If you intend on sending foreign troops into other sovereign nation territories such as NK.

On the contrary, apply that to America, and it would be considered "AN ACT OF TERROR", oh the irony.

I see double-standards...

Peace

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I am an arrogant American. I say enough is enough, time for isolationism! Time to put an end to Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Serbia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria and ANYONE who poses a threat to joint creation with EU (Israel), US and our nuclear arsenal!

So, time to take out NK! We already have almost 8,000 nuclear warheads, the world doesn't need anymore than that! So they can't have the 5 or so, that they do! Nor can anybody. If Japan goes nuclear, we should drop another couple big ones on their hinys.

Get it? Isolationism and a safer US free from the threat of terror!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
from what i read i must say i am affraid of USA... so... lets wipe them off the face of the earth? seriously the way some people think sickens me... usa has waged MORE wars than any of the so called TERRORIST countries... you wanna see terrorists? look no further than your own goverment... sheesh...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave
I think some one needs to destroy your country .

Starting wars with weak countries and still somehow still always lose . Using drones over countries in it's self should be an act of war . Using said drones hurting more innocent than targets . Without the consent of nations who's air space they are invading ..

The terrorist state of America abducts people around the world for what ever reason they choose use torture .
They detain people for war crimes but the hypocrite think they are free of such crimes. They breed hate around the world and are a disease on this planet.

Also these terrorists Americans can never afford to repay their debts and resort to just stealing.

DOWN WITH THE TERRORIST STATE OF AMERICA .

Dude if you think for one second your country isnt the lap dog of the states then i think you need to come out from under that big rock your under :cool

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Don't be silly OP, it is a poor nation, with no natural resources, mineral, or oil for us to steal....

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
At Kapooka, my corporal (who fought in afghan and was injured in a IED attack on an Australian convoy) said if the world went to war with Korea' he would flea, because it would be pointless and 95% of people on the ground would die.

Looking at the last Korean war, with the improvement of weapons, troops, tanks and aircraft id say he's right.

A korean war has no victor, no goals. There are many psychopaths in power, some with nuclear weapons.

All Kim Jnr is doing is setting them off in mountains, big deal. A war to remove him would costs hundreds of thousands of lives. If he ever fired off a nuclear weapon, he' might be lucky to kill half that amount, but he would be destroyed in a flash instantly.

This is like the Japanese bomb mentality. Do we drop the bomb and kill hundreds of thousands or do we invade and kill millions. Ultimately the lesser of two evils won. In this case I think we need to apply the same principle. Unless he actually strikes someone and murderds hundreds of thousands, let him go.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

North Korea scares me more than Iran and Afghanistan, to be honest.

Israel scares me more than all three combined. That aside, we're more likely to suffer a nuclear disaster from one of the many past-code reactors here in the States than we are to suffer at the hands of Kimmy Jr.

I'm not saying NK couldn't launch a strike against SK, but I don't think it's likely, at least not nuclearly, and I don't think they'd tactically strike the U.S., or any other super power for that matter. Personally, I just think North Korea is flexing its political muscles, just like Iran. Having a nuke in this day and age is like having the required ante to sit at the big boys table.

Kim talks a big game, but I don't think he has the gall to follow through.

edit on 12-2-2013 by Garkiniss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
During WW2, before the invasion of Russia, the german generals and hitler believed that the russians whom had suffered under Stalin's oppression and slaughters had thought and believed the russian masses would support the german's invasion.

To their shock, russians fought with Stalin to boot out the germans. They told the germans that they had came too late. The masses had already been thoroughly indoctrinated, kept hopeless and dependent on the devil for decades to have the courage to rebel.

It will be the same for N.Korea's masses if any nation does an invasion right now.

No nation fears another who have thousands of nukes or even just one. It is the one in a thousands that will kill, more so from the unstable state that N. Korea is.

They are not stupid, but are filled with animal cunning. They will use this one in a thousand nuke to scare and threaten the rest of world into submission to their demands, and May launch it in a gottermaderung moment if it feels totally threatened.

China will not do anything to N.Korea than to use words, for N.Korea serves its foreign policy as well, to scare the rest of the world through the policy of 'good cop, bad cop' tactices to gets it way in the broader perspective, a reserved pawn on standby in world politics. and will sacrifice N.Korea to teach the world, after N.Korea has launched its nukes, swallowing up N.Korea if not S.Korea as well into its orbit.

Thus invasion will serve no purpose as many lives will be lost as a result.

The archilles heel of N.Korea is the Military. They rule, but like any large organisation, it is filled with humans who have different agendas and goals in life. They are not all robots and readily bow to another. They too only want to live, and have families, children and relatives. And humans can be converted, if intelligently and honestly motivated.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Yeah, lets murder millions of innocent North Koreans for the mistakes of a few

USA! USA!! USA!!!

Man I hate war, but clearly the only answer IS WAR!!!!

On a serious note however, China will not let America do it, so you cant, and thats all there is to it.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I'm more afraid of the US government than I am of North Korea. I am also against a preemptive strike. I would consider it the blustering of a little child more than I would an actual threat.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

I'll second your motion ! As an Australian citizen & country relatively close to those idiots in NK amassing wmd then testing them! Nuke them into the Stone Age I say . Give no quarter .take no prisoners!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxrockerfella

I'll second your motion ! As an Australian citizen & country relatively close to those idiots in NK amassing wmd then testing them! Nuke them into the Stone Age I say . Give no quarter .take no prisoners!

Every Korean child, man, woman? Really now. The same logic is being used by the anti gun crowd to argue their point of gun control in the United States. A few psycopaths go off the end and kill people, so we should all have to give up our guns. A psycopathic government starts testing nukes, so logically all the Korean people must perish. Logic. When did we stop teaching this class to ALL humans?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
The guy across the street from you is a lunatic. He's often in his shed and you know he has guns and he had threatened to make a bomb and blow your house up. He's a looney for sure, and he speaks like that to everyone. But no one knows if he's stupid enough to carry out the threat.

He's a guy who speaks first and thinks later (much like North Korea really)

This neighbor must be shot and killed by you tonight just in case your paranoia about him comes true and he crosses the street and blows you and your family to smithereens.

If you would do that to a neighbor who is a nutter but hasn't actually done anything other than say things, then yes, agree to blow up North Korea.

And you become what you are trying to eliminate.
edit on 13-2-2013 by pacifier2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxrockerfella

An bloody Aussie!!!!. Come to my country and I'll blow your head off you BBQ'ing billabong xxxx drinking hillbilly!

Now, if I really meant that, I'd be in my rights to kill you because I don't like you, just like you want Nth Korea nuked because you don't like Nth Koreans? I don't mean it obviously and I'm hoping you'll get the picture but...?

I'll bet you were not born in Australia.... Am I right?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
what do you all really think the chances of a nuke launched by NK have of actually hitting a U.S. city? It's not like when the sun goes down, all the guys and gals watching for this exact thing punch out and leave the fate of our country a-blowin in the wind!

I know, I know, they could attack Japan. They could attack South Korea! Well, i don't think thats enough to justify killing more innocent civilians. Thats just me, though. The world is full of psycopaths outside of Pyongyang, believe it or not.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Metallicus
I'm more afraid of the US government than I am of North Korea. I am also against a preemptive strike. I would consider it the blustering of a little child more than I would an actual threat.

Man, why don't you just emigrate and get it over with.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I agree that Nk is a concern, but find it slightly concerning a Christian would want to destroy a country and all those who live there. But at least you won't have to teach them the ways of Christ.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
The thing is I think, is all those sanctions and to isolate them and then on the same time help the neighbour of n-korea in any way possible, even military, that doesn't make them your best friend.
So in a way the west made them 'dangerous'.

So now the only answer as always more sanctions and so on, yea that will make them less dangerous for sure.
Still if they would use an a-bomb, they for sure know it would be suicide, or they even reached that level that they might consider the suicide option, they perhaps don't got much too loose anyways maybe.

So as with for example Iran, it isn't that hard to make it your enemy, why not doing as much work as making better relation, no we do as always the opposite, creating an enemy as much as possible
edit on 13-2-2013 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum