It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to destroy North Korea...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I think some one needs to destroy your country .

Starting wars with weak countries and still somehow still always lose . Using drones over countries in it's self should be an act of war . Using said drones hurting more innocent than targets . Without the consent of nations who's air space they are invading ..

The terrorist state of America abducts people around the world for what ever reason they choose use torture .
They detain people for war crimes but the hypocrite think they are free of such crimes. They breed hate around the world and are a disease on this planet.

Also these terrorists Americans can never afford to repay their debts and resort to just stealing.

DOWN WITH THE TERRORIST STATE OF AMERICA .

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
I'm pretty sure the US has enough problems to deal with internally already, without the need for attacking a country that is more than 30 years behind just about everyone else. What is there to fear about North Korea? Ever thought about how people outside the US view us already? We need another war like we need another 100 million people to go on welfare.

I know first hand how people around the world view the US because I have been all over the world, and I tend to agree with their views. Most of the complaints are about the US acting as the World police force, and I agree with that. There is such a thing as legitimate war, although rarely seen. Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, etc.. were not legitimate wars.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave

Starting wars with weak countries and still somehow still always lose . Using drones over countries in it's self should be an act of war . Using said drones hurting more innocent than targets . Without the consent of nations who's air space they are invading ..

The terrorist state of America abducts people around the world for what ever reason they choose use torture .
They detain people for war crimes but the hypocrite think they are free of such crimes. They breed hate around the world and are a disease on this planet.

Also these terrorists Americans can never afford to repay their debts and resort to just stealing.

Don't worry, America is pretty much destroyed so you will soon get your wish. I agree with all that you are saying about the crimes of the American imperialist government, and yet I consider NK to be a real and viable threat, if not now, they will be very soon.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
So far they are just mouthing off and blowing up their own ordnance.. If they get out of hand, I would think that the countries closer to them would be inclined to deal with them first. How are they a threat to us, really? China is a much bigger threat, if not the biggest. We should destroy them first, right? Oh yeah, they make all our stuff. Can't do that. I guess since NK doesn't manufacture anything expect bombs and propaganda, they are much more expendable.

China is destroying us through trade and economic methods. They realize that they can bring America to it's knees without ever firing a shot. NK has a more primitive mentality... they aren't big enough or powerful enough, economically speaking, to damage the US, but a nuke tipped ICBM would do the trick. Who's to say that IRAN and others aren't helping them along?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave

SILENCE ..!! I KEEL YOU !!

C...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

North Korea scares me more than Iran and Afghanistan, to be honest.

As they should, they actually have an army . Not like a bunch of dudes hiding in some bushes on a mountain

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I'm thinkin that NK is the closest thing to the novel 1984 of all the national states
its people are NOT to blaim for the situation, so I don't agree with doing them

for example
the bankers were invested in both the bolshevic and the chines communist revolutions...
the rhetoric justifies a huge US presence that many south Koreans wish would leave...

i wonder what slave labour in a concentration camp might be manufacturing and for whom
someone has to be building the secret ai drone robot army...where could you get more corporate security then in NK?

I just can't helping thinking there is more to this then meets the eye

edit on 12-2-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

War will not make things better,NOT EVER. I do realize that violence has been the normal state of affairs for the whole of human history and that fact will never change(some may actually deserve it-90% of us do not). If that MUST be the way we solve our our problems;then I suggest that we do it in the most civilized/honorable way we can-with our bare hands.Or in a manner in which we can at least look each other in the eyes as we bludgeon,stab,dismember,and slaughter each other for no good reason. We can kill each other like civilized monsters;or we can destroy the whole planet.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by elpistolero1
dude... really?? a little country with few A bombs are a threat to a nation that has more than 5113 warheads? ...

stop the nonsense....

yeah.... it sounds rather like a slam on N.K. because it has a State run Central Bank insteasd of a central bank in the model of IMF/World Bank...Rothschilds banks
(there is a thread about Iran/Irak/NK/Cuba all being out of the sinister banking web )

them there A-bombs are massive hunks of hardware like our (USA) 1945 A Bombs, in the primitive era of atoms
they might float a 10 ton bomb on a barge to America, but the NK could not send a bomb on a rocket to hit the USA

ma ybe in another 20 years of development and NK people starving to fund their nuke programs

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
I'm thinkin that NK is the closest thing to the novel 1984 of all the national states
its people are NOT to blaim for the situation, so I don't agree with doing them

for example
the bankers were invested in both the bolshevic and the chines communist revolutions...
the rhetoric justifies a huge US presence that many south Koreans wish would leave...

i wonder what slave labour in a concentration camp might be manufacturing and for whom
someone has to be building the secret ai drone robot army...where could you get more corporate security then in NK?

I just can't helping thinking there is more to this then meets the eye

edit on 12-2-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

I agree... I feel for the people of NK. We have the technology and the advanced ordnance to take out military infrastructure with pin point accuracy. Target all of their known nuke sites, as well as various other high value military and government assets and take them out. I am not calling for the carpet bombing of the country, and I do not wish to disregard the lives of the oppressed people.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

So you are against war but you don't mind if your beloved country would take out another country swift and quickly just because you feel they are treat. WELL.....I can say a lot of bad things now, but I won't. You need to come of your high horse and back come into reality. Luckily you are not in any position of power, nor will you ever be when you talk like this.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWetCoast

War will not make things better,NOT EVER. I do realize that violence has been the normal state of affairs for the whole of human history and that fact will never change(some may actually deserve it-90% of us do not). If that MUST be the way we solve our our problems;then I suggest that we do it in the most civilized/honorable way we can-with our bare hands.Or in a manner in which we can at least look each other in the eyes as we bludgeon,stab,dismember,and slaughter each other for no good reason. We can kill each other like civilized monsters;or we can destroy the whole planet.

Again, I agree. I hate war, and I can say that having done 6 combat deployments. I got out after 13 years because I realized the imperialist nature of the US military. Having said that, sometimes, and I mean VERY RARELY, military action is needed to prevent certain things from happening, and NK is obviously working towards the end goal of nuking the US.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by citizenoftheworld

So you are against war but you don't mind if your beloved country would take out another country swift and quickly just because you feel they are treat. WELL.....I can say a lot of bad things now, but I won't. You need to come of your high horse and back come into reality. Luckily you are not in any position of power, nor will you ever be when you talk like this.

Everyone should be against war, but there are times where war is needed. I'm not really calling for war in the traditional sense, I am calling for swift and precise military action to eliminate a serious threat to our nation, an actual, legitimate threat, unlike Iraq and the rest who were not legitimate threats.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Until NK actually attacks someone, they are not a threat. Just a squeaky wheel.

America is awesome. Can't wait for our comeback so I can rub it in everyone's face.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I wonder just how deeply mindscrewed the North Koreans have been by their government? I wonder if there is still hope that they could bring down the regime. Probably not

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Well call, scream as loud as you want but no one will hear you except our fellow ATS's.

Maybe you should take a moment and reflect.

peace!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Something weird is happening right now-something messed up.I'm convinced from a lot of of the comments on this site that I'm not the only person that feels that something unexpected is going to happen. My instincts tell me that we are going to collectively cross "the line". There will be no turning back and I see a storm in front of us. This will unleash the MOB(democracy in it's truest form); an unstoppable force that will rearrange the face of this planet. If we go down this dark road it may be said with certainty that ALL BETS ARE OFF!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWetCoast
Something weird is happening right now-something messed up.I'm convinced from a lot of of the comments on this site that I'm not the only person that feels that something unexpected is going to happen. My instincts tell me that we are going to collectively cross "the line". There will be no turning back and I see a storm in front of us. This will unleash the MOB(democracy in it's truest form); an unstoppable force that will rearrange the face of this planet. If we go down this dark road it may be said with certainty that ALL BETS ARE OFF!

I agree, and let me be the first to say in regards to the Mob you mention... that's why people NEED high capacity magazines and AR-15s, because when the Mob comes down my street I need to be able to pick off more than 10 at a time.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

China made N Korea, let China deal with N Korea.
reply to post by Juggernog

I agree with that. North Korea is not in our neighborhood. Just because they are tinkering with nukes doesn't mean they're a threat to the U.S.. They've been ruffling China's feathers lately, let China put them in their place.

All this fear mongering about Iran and North Korea is really just that. I would wager neither Iran nor North Korea's governments are that psychotic as to launch a nuke at the U.S.. Every government in the world today, including China and Russia, know the devastating consequences a nuke attack on the U.S. would be on their country.

The U.S. also knows the devastating consequences if they nuked China or Russia. It's a no brainer, and government officials of these countries all know that. Don't let political posturing by North Korea cause world instability, and call for pressure by the U.S. to react which we will regret later. We're in no position to start another confrontation when our economy is in dire straits. Starting another war will seal our economic doom. We will no longer have a country to defend.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons

China made N Korea, let China deal with N Korea.
reply to post by Juggernog

I agree with that. North Korea is not in our neighborhood. Just because they are tinkering with nukes doesn't mean they're a threat to the U.S.. They've been ruffling China's feathers lately, let China put them in their place.

All this fear mongering about Iran and North Korea is really just that. I would wager neither Iran nor North Korea's governments are that psychotic as to launch a nuke at the U.S.. Every government in the world today, including China and Russia, know the devastating consequences a nuke attack on the U.S. would be on their country.

The U.S. also knows the devastating consequences if they nuked China or Russia. It's a no brainer, and government officials of these countries all know that. Don't let political posturing by North Korea cause world instability, and call for pressure by the U.S. to react which we will regret later. We're in no position to start another confrontation when our economy is in dire straits. Starting another war will seal our economic doom. We will no longer have a country to defend.

You certainly bring up some great points. I don't want to be misunderstood here. I'm not warmongering. The last thing I want is war, especially given our current economic troubles and the fact that we already have illegitimate wars going on elsewhere. I hate the fact that I even think this way because it is not in my nature, but it seems that we may have to put NK in check. For the record I'm not calling for the US to use nuclear weapons, only precision guided conventional weapons targeting only high value military infrastructure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join