It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yoko Ono Sings the Star Spangled Banner

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This heartfelt rendition of our national anthem should inspire deep patriotic feelings.

www.youtube.com...

LOL, Balls to the Wall on this one

thank you sis...

lol

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

I laughed when I saw the title to your thread.
Then to prove to my self I was truly masochistic I watched the video.

My firm opinion of you is you are a music sadist.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty

I laughed when I saw the title to your thread.
Then to prove to my self I was truly masochistic I watched the video.

My firm opinion of you is you are a music sadist.

LOL

i love you

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Ummm
WTF was that?

Sounded like some strange animal having a dental exam via its rectum. All while being filmed with an IMAX camera and crew.

Why is she even famous again?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowLink

LOL
i dunno bro, but she makes life interesting

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

God it was terrible. It was a slap in the face to america basically. I'm, sure,just like with John, she knew exactly what she was doing. She deserved to be choked for that, and people actually applaud her. Id a kicked her in the teeth. You really want to laugh? do a search of her on dick Cavet show. OMG and John was there just playing along. Love is definately blind. Just like faith

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by amestang

God it was terrible. It was a slap in the face to america basically. I'm, sure,just like with John, she knew exactly what she was doing. She deserved to be choked for that, and people actually applaud her. Id a kicked her in the teeth. You really want to laugh? do a search of her on dick Cavet show. OMG and John was there just playing along. Love is definately blind. Just like faith

LOL

you would kick a lady in the teeth?

wow...

oh and the star spangled banner music was dubbed in, was not playing live....

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

No, Of course I wouldnt have kinked her in the teeth. Something is seriously wrong with her though.
Am I the only one who thought it was an insult? John should have taught her some manners and kept her out of the public eye. I was more embarrassed for her then she was. True fact, she hated the beatles and was very selfish wanting the attention on her. Obviously non deserving. Did anyone see the video of John Lennon, Chuck Berry when they let Yoko join the ban? Bill Burr one of my favorites has a video on it. She is just bad mojo

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by amestang

No, Of course I wouldnt have kinked her in the teeth. Something is seriously wrong with her though.
Am I the only one who thought it was an insult? John should have taught her some manners and kept her out of the public eye. I was more embarrassed for her then she was. True fact, she hated the beatles and was very selfish wanting the attention on her. Obviously non deserving. Did anyone see the video of John Lennon, Chuck Berry when they let Yoko join the ban? Bill Burr one of my favorites has a video on it. She is just bad mojo

lol...

calm down. be more tolerant, you will feel better

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Hey cornucopia ,After the assualt on my ears
I went back and looked up a real old local song I have always loved.I know I have taken you Off Topic.But at some point I want to post it just not sure it will go over.Let me know what you think please.Be honest.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

well, that was funny, i got kinda bored of it after the first minute, but i like some of the lyrics

thanks for sharing

join