It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia introduces lie-detector tests for police applicants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
rt.com...

Following a string of scandals, the interior minister has ordered that anyone who wants to join the police in Russia should undergo a polygraph test for illegal drug use.

lots of drugs, i won't list any here, are coming out of the countries that a here un-named government [not russia] is currently at war 'on terror' with.

the amount of drugs getting to the citizens is astronomical and it appears that law enforcement and government officials have been caught on the wrong side of the law.

the deputy head of a district police directorate in Moscow was arrested recently for planting illegal drugs on suspects.

n early February the Interior Security Department conducted a search in one of the agency’s Moscow offices and discovered various drugs, syringes, ammunition and classified documents in secret caches behind the suspended ceiling

putin had to take action ...

On Monday President Vladimir Putin sacked several top officials of the drug control service, including the head of the Interior Security Department and four heads of regional directorates of the agency.

rt.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Really? You really believe that's legitimate?

My father was in the Russian military back in his day, and I can assure you it is incredibly easy to pass one, especially within a system that is already corrupt

Chances are they feel this will make people feel safer, and more protected by the people who are supposed to be protecting them, but in reality the chances of this being productive in any way is slim.

new topics

join