It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayhem and carnage is coming

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Mayhem and carnage may be coming, but it won't be because of Second Amendment advocates and their sensible approach to teaching their children and their children's children reverence and respect for the power of The People, and teaching them why keeping that power is fundamental to keeping our liberty. Those advocates will be front and center defending YOU and all the other ostriches when TSHTF.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

And loving it.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I fired my first weapon at just after 5 my sister the same, my daughter was at the range around that age with the .22 rifle shooting targets. One mans hobby can be what ever it is too you. But I am perfectly fine, my sister the same, my daughter growing up alright, so maybe you just need to chill and realize.

It is not inanimate objects shooting and killing people, it is people who have lost a grip on what was once reality in there lives.

By taking my kids to the range I feel it in no way is prepping them to be mass murders. If anything I feel I myself, my sister, my children and hers have a much better appreciation for them and the safe way to operate them since they have been around weapons.

So for me your rant falls on deaf ears....

SaneThinking

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

I don't get this..you write that you were tired of gun threads, avoided them etc, but yet you start a new one

better to have started with 'this is another gun thread' now you waisted my time because I do avoid these threads.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Teach a child to respect a dog, s/he won't get bit.
Teach a child to respect a gun, s/he won't shoot him/herself (or anyone else for that matter).
Finally, curiosity killed the cat.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Wow, that's the best drama I've read in a while. Not sure it's fitting for the social issues forum, but since you've no interest in the counterarguments I'll zip my pants back up & keep it clean.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join