It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 5 Principles of a Chinese New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
taken from www.cass.net.cn...

The principle China proposed

China has proposed a new world order based on a set of principles, which is different from the vision of a �new order� designed by the US. The official line of these principles are often put forward in many occasions:

First, to adhere to the principles of mutual respect for sovereignty and territorial integrity, mutual non-aggression and non-interference in each others� internal affairs.

Second, to adhere to the principle of the peaceful settlement of disputes. Disputes between countries and conflicts within a region should be fairly and rationally resolved through peaceful negotiations and consultation based on equality, rather than through resort to force or threat of force on the strength of the military advantages.

Third, to adhere to the principle of the sovereign equality of all the countries in the world. It is essential to fully respect and give play to the positive role of the UN in safeguarding world peace and stability.

Fourth, to adhere to the principle of respecting the national conditions of each and every country and seeking common ground while shelving differences. Every country is entitled to choose its social system, road to development and way of life independently in line with its own national conditions.

Fifth, to adhere to the principle of mutually beneficial cooperation and common development. No country should make use of its economic, technological, and financial advantages to damage the economic security and development of other countries.[25]

Footnote [25] Jiang Zemin: Develop China-Europe Cooperation and Promote the establishment of a new world order, Beijing Review, Vol.42,No.15,1999, p.8

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Sounds like the UN.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   

China has proposed a new world order based on a set of principles, which is different from the vision of a �new order� designed by the US.

Yeah, it's the same as the UN. The CCP copies again. The only original thing they had was communism...oops, no, they copied that too.

First, to adhere to the principles of mutual respect for sovereignty and territorial integrity, mutual non-aggression and non-interference in each others� internal affairs.

Except when it applies to the Senkaku Islands off the coast of Japan, Mongolia, Tibet, Taiwan, and any other place that they decide to declare part of the "Glorious Motherland".

Second, to adhere to the principle of the peaceful settlement of disputes. Disputes between countries and conflicts within a region should be fairly and rationally resolved through peaceful negotiations and consultation based on equality, rather than through resort to force or threat of force on the strength of the military advantages.

Haha, too ironic. Again, except when it applies to the next country they decide belongs to China because some Chinese dudes were there for a while 3000 years ago.

Third, to adhere to the principle of the sovereign equality of all the countries in the world. It is essential to fully respect and give play to the positive role of the UN in safeguarding world peace and stability.

See above...again.

Fourth, to adhere to the principle of respecting the national conditions of each and every country and seeking common ground while shelving differences. Every country is entitled to choose its social system, road to development and way of life independently in line with its own national conditions.

The CCP's way of saying, "Keep your nose out of our business. We'll do whatever we want in our own country or in any country we declare to be part of China."

Fifth, to adhere to the principle of mutually beneficial cooperation and common development. No country should make use of its economic, technological, and financial advantages to damage the economic security and development of other countries.

The escape clause just in case the US and the EU realize that the financial aid sent to China is being put into weapons and space programs.

Footnote [25] Jiang Zemin

Jiang Ze Min, the favorite student of Deng Xiao Ping, the 'Butcher of Tiananmen'.

It's all lovely, rosy sounding stuff, but I believe there's a very fitting Chinese idiom that goes something like, "A dagger hidden behind a smile." Empty hypocrisy in light of the constant postulating, threats and childishly belligerent sabre-rattling that the CCP spews out every few weeks or so.

A CCP new world order? No thanks.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   
So...yeah, my question is....this does sound all rosy and stuff, and if it were in existance - would it negate the principals of the Western New World Order most people think about??? a One World Goverment of such, with all Nationalities, Ethnicities, and Culture Groups under one Authority?

Secondly is...your quote about saying land is theirs because some chinese dudes lived there 3000 years ago...so yeah a country can say whatever they want just to get land....But Taiwan is China's Land - Don't you agree? And I doubt in a Western New World Order, China would allow it's status to be the same as Taiwan - all under the sun - or in ancient chinese lore ' all under heaven ' Which brings us to the point that the Chinese idea of a new world order is only to arbitrate disputes between nations, but not to tell any nation what they can or cannot do inside their own borders. And it just so happens Taiwan is not a nation but inside Chinese borders.

hmmm

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Haha, nice sacrcastic use of quotes around my username.

You made good points. I'm not sure exactly what you mean by the phrase "negate the principals of" but I'll try to answer according to my interpretation of the question.

Firstly let's look at it from the pure point of the text itself. If by "Western New World Order" you mean UN and US Government standards, then no it wouldn't negate the principles of the UN and US because it's pretty much the same, at least somantically. If you mean by New World Order conspiracy standards, then yes it would, particularly the fourth principle, because the NWO's agenda is supposedly the dissolution of nations and national boundaries and the creation of a world government.

If we look at it in the context of what happens in reality, then it would not be in idealogical opposition to the actions of the UN. They pretty much adhere to the these principles that were suggested by President Jiang, at least for now, and according to what we know of in the mainstream media.

It WOULD however be in opposition to the actions of the Bush administration in recent times. Reading through them again, I can't find one tenet that the Bush Government hasn't breached. It would ALSO be in opposition to the actions of the CCP, as I stated in my original answer to your post.

Both the US and China sing like a canary and fart like a bear. They are both in direct odds to the idealogical purity that they preach. To give you credit, you did state "if it were in existence", but unfortunately, in China and the US: it's not.

As for the Taiwan issue, go here for some posts that argue the issue more eloquently than I ever could.

BTW, Hero was an awesome film.

wecomeinpeace

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I got a video about the destruction of old style houses in beijing if you are interested... www.platypusmusic.cn:79...
check out the one titled 100 flowers hidden deep. It's on server and its 110 megs so it might take a while to get from china to you on my crappy server

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
With regards to Taiwan belonging to China, consider this, the Americas use to be the property of the native americans, England, France, and Spain. And strangely, they no longer are.

The following rule applies: Land only belongs to those who have the will, the strength and the BALLS to take it, and hold it.

China has been completely inept at trying to bully Taiwan to come back.
Operative word is bully. And anyone in the school yard knows, a bully who can't back up his tough talk is asking to get his teeth kicked in.

I'm not sure, but did China ever thank the US for keeping them from speaking Japanese? A big mighty nation threatened by such a small island nation. Blows my mind. Maybe China should be worried about being conquered by Taiwan, and renamed its original name of Cathe.

Consider this, the walls of China built long ago were realization and concrete testimony to the fact that they were not able to compete with the outside world, so they sealed themselves in.

Did they have colonies in America, or Africa? They admittedly have a hard time dealing with other races with regards to conquer and control.

A chinese NWO would be asian only.
A western based NWO would be everyone. China loses.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hi:
I am new here; you have quite an interesting forum here, many of my interests in Military, and strategic issues. Four decades ago India and China came to an understanding about good neigbhorly behavior. It was based on these Five Principles called PanchSheel (Five Golden Rules).

Nehru returned to India after signing this declaration believing India had won a friend in China. Not too long after China invaded India and usurped some Indian territory when US-SU where in the Bay of Pigs crisis. Nehru suffered a Heart attack and soon succumbed. To date China hold much of India's territory and stakes a claim for much more Indian territory.

Since signing of this Panchsheel agreement, China has supported insurgents in Nepal, Bangladesh, actively abetted and aided Worlds enemy Pakistan. Has aimed hundreds of missiles towards all South-Asians countries from Southern China. Has tried to cardone off India by building bases in various in South-Asia. If you trust China be prepared for your Ides of March.

Alan

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Interesting. Adds another country/region to the list of the CCP's territorial claims.

I didn't know about the India factor. I thought India and China had very good realations. Do you have any links to info about that, I'd be interested in reading up.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Here are few links I found by Google

1.us.rediff.com...

2. us.rediff.com...
3.www.globalsecurity.org...
4.www.bharat-rakshak.com...
5.www.onwar.com...

And about Panchsheel agreement:

1.www.tibet.ca...
2. www.rediff.com...
3. www.hindustantimes.com...
4. www.ignca.nic.in...
5. www.hindu.com...

China's Proliferation activity:

1. www.globalsecurity.org...
2. www.nti.org...
3taiwansecurity.org...
4. www.smh.com.au...
5. cns.miis.edu...

China aiding and abetting Pakistan

1.bbs.chinadaily.com.cn...
2. www.frontlineonnet.com...
3. www.rense.com...
4. www.antiwar.com...
5. members.tripod.com...

You can research further. As I see it, China wants to be the next 800 pound gorilla in the world and they dont disguise their ambitions. They have been very successful with their Sun Tzu logic in boxing in India, now US, Japan with NKorea. The only problem is they betrayed India when Indians extended a friendly hand. India gave up its UN Seat for China, legitamized their claim of Tibet inspite of Mass slaughter and envirnomental degradtion of Tibet by China. Indians even donated grains during their Great Leap forward Famine. More recently donated SARS vaccine(/related medicine) during the SARS crisis. In return India is left with Chaos on all its bordering countries due to Maoist insurgency/ Pakistani Terrorism. More recently Maoist insgurgency in North-East India, and Naxal insurgency within India. China is setting its sight as the next USSR with military outposts in CUba and all over the world. Expect some big show down btw US - China in the future.

I would not trust them even for a fortune cookie.
Alan

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Looks like any treaty or contract that says "you don't mess with us, we won't mess with you". So....what? U.S. isn't giving up anything, China isn't giving up anything and the template is there for other nations to say "hey, it sounds good". I think this has already done a number of years ago, just not in the public skeptic's eye.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SomewhereInChina

Well, I was perusing BTS of all places today, and bounced through a few threads and landed here. This is definately an interesting, albeit old thread, that I plan on reading more about when I have more time.

A friend told me not too long back that she saw me in Hong Kong, and she's supposed to be a psychic.
Did I just land on Hong Kong, and didn't know it?

Anyway, I'm going to go diving into older threads more often now when I find them, especially ones before the time I registered, there are some decents ones way back there.

Considering I figured out there never was a New World Order, it was all a huge and complex game of Chinese Whispers, did I just find the whispering breezes that carried the message of "New World Order" over to North America where I now live?

Interesting indeed.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

top topics

join