Even more EBS "Zombie" Hacking.

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The other day hackers broke into the EBS in Great Falls Montana with a zombie hoax.

OK now this is getting real wierd. Apparently the same exact message was broadcasted using EBS in Marquette michigan now. I am beginning to wonder what this is all about? And where this is going to happen next? Maybe there will be a full scale nationwide psy-op soon? Posted below are both broadcast's and are allmost identical.
So what you say ATS?

Some northern Michigan television viewers got a surprise while they caught the latest episode of “The Bachelor” last night: An emergency alert warning them of a zombie attack.

Story here.

Here is the video of the Michigan broadcast.

And here is the Montana broadcast.
edit on 2/12/13 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Would be quite amazing if it actually just turned out to be advertising for the walking dead which just started again.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

Never thought about that. Extreme viral marketing.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
Would be quite amazing if it actually just turned out to be advertising for the walking dead which just started again.

You stole my reply.
I want it back please.

I believe the hacked broadcast did come out the same day as the mid season premiere.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SheepleX

Would be even better if it was just a fan "hacked" promotion for it. There are probably some pretty smart and die hard fans out there.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
the zombies, there coming. You see one day ATS, crazy camaro68ss will be right and ill be the first to say, I told you so.
edit on 12-2-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheepleX

Originally posted by homeslice

You stole my reply.
I want it back please.

I believe the hacked broadcast did come out the same day as the mid season premiere.

No. The Michigan hack happened yesterday and the walking dead premier was 2 days ago. So I think this is something else entirely.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

Again this hack was yesterday and the premier of the walking dead was 2 days ago.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

LOL. I will never believe in actual living dead. That's impossible. But I do however believe in psy-ops.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Settle down, I never claimed it was just said it would be awesome if it had been.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hmm I just wonder if this a roll out of ANON? Anonomous is claiming that they will hack the whitehouse.org feed of the State of the union speech tonight.
Anon claim

Anon, what you should know.

Anon video.

OK I get it just might be a internet hack for the SOTU speech, but lets say anon hack's the national EBS system? This would be a game changer.
Could this be possible after knowing that local EBS's has been hacked with this so called viral walking dead stunt?

Let's just watch and see.
Live link for SOTU
edit on 2/12/13 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join