It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dorner and the Vatican

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I don't propose this as fact, but here is the situation I was just thinking about:

Christopher Dorner is a serious threat to the establishment. He has support and seems to have a good chance of waging legitimate war on the government. His message of a racist government draws a lot of recruits- he is the biggest current domestic threat.

The Vatican, being heavily involved in America gets word of the situation. They see that America is on the verge of Civil War, with Dorner and his militants as the spark. So, they decide to fast track to appointment of Peter Turkson to the papacy in an attempt to promote peace and progression among the races and contradict the violent message that Dorner may be circulating among sympathizers.

A quick splash on the spark of the Civil War puts the whole thing out, temporarily.

Anyone?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a black president will destroy america
now a black pope will destroy the christian religion
coincidence i think not
prepare for the end my friend its coming very soon

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatrickGarrow17

A quick splash on the spark of the Civil War puts the whole thing out, temporarily.

Anyone?

We do have a Black president.

Has that done much to quell the allegations of racial injustice and human rights violations at the hands of law enforcement or governmental entities?

According to Dorner the LAPD is as racist as it has ever been.

Appointing a Black Pope will do about as much for the current frustrations of the American people as the White one did before him.

Our problems are bigger than the appointment of a religious figurehead that has no power over the issues we currently face.

To be honest, the Pope(s) isn't even on my mind right now.

- Lee

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by xszawe
a black president will destroy america
now a black pope will destroy the christian religion
coincidence i think not
prepare for the end my friend its coming very soon

Are you sure the actions and decisions our leaders have been making for the past 20 years didn't get us to where we are now?

I can assure you it would take more than four years and one President to put us in the place we are right now.

Sounds like racial paranoia to me.
That and selective amnesia.

- Lee

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This whole Pope thing seems to be a distraction for something indeed, although I don't agree with the OP on it.

I also don't think Obama has as much power as you state mr.OP. If it really is a racist America then do you think the whiteys will listen to a black guy? Hell no! They will tell him "yes, sir!" , "You got it, sir!" in his face and then when he turns his back, curse him.

You saw the Russian fiasco of Obama, right? I think Obama has 0,0% vote in ANYTHING of importance whatsoever. Just a scapegoat, nothing more. If you hadn't seen it yet, check this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting times we have ahead... but if you take a step back it is really just the same sh#t, with different days.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
by the pope and he being important, the poster up there maybe ,means the black pope....the one that has been running things forever almost....playing both sides against each other....you know, friggin jesuit group...they have all the worlds money...stole all the gold from spain.....( you know...from the Aztecs and Incas). To whom does that money really belong....the catholic people ...the lay, the average members.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Or, and I'm just putting this out there, you know, I have no facts and this is a conspiracy website.. But maybe..

Kim un, being a close ally of the US (secretly, we know there is something fishy going on with all the chest beating) sees Dorner being a problem for the neocon globablists in their attempt to destroy your constitution and put drones in space to shoot darts at people, realises that unless he does something that it might all fall apart.

So they decide to set off a HAARP reactor in a small NK villiage, let the world think they've done a nuclear test and effectively brings all the attention to that.

It makes sense.

I mean, as if they would set off a real nuke even in a test. They don't even have the capability of detonating a nuclear device anyway. Something smells entirely fishy about all of that. I saw a photo of Un recently with an iphone. I mean I think if you zoom in on the image, he was playing angry birds.

That's proof that he secrelty is in ties with the US government and there is no way he'd do anything to disturb that friendship. I think Un is a good kid. But the leftwing fools will paint him as bad simply because they're racists.

Do you think this could be the case? I dunno, I'm just going on the facts here.

Was NK really just trying to save the US from the liars??

Something smells about all of this.

edit on 12-2-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Pretty much, yeah.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
Or, and I'm just putting this out there, you know, I have no facts and this is a conspiracy website.. But maybe..

Kim un, being a close ally of the US (secretly, we know there is something fishy going on with all the chest beating) sees Dorner being a problem for the neocon globablists in their attempt to destroy your constitution and put drones in space to shoot darts at people, realises that unless he does something that it might all fall apart.

So they decide to set off a HAARP reactor in a small NK villiage, let the world think they've done a nuclear test and effectively brings all the attention to that.

It makes sense.

I mean, as if they would set off a real nuke even in a test. They don't even have the capability of detonating a nuclear device anyway. Something smells entirely fishy about all of that. I saw a photo of Un recently with an iphone. I mean I think if you zoom in on the image, he was playing angry birds.

That's proof that he secrelty is in ties with the US government and there is no way he'd do anything to disturb that friendship. I think Un is a good kid. But the leftwing fools will paint him as bad simply because they're racists.

Do you think this could be the case? I dunno, I'm just going on the facts here.

Was NK really just trying to save the US from the liars??

Something smells about all of this.

edit on 12-2-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

Im so sorry, so you believe him playing "angry birds" is his tale of his connections with Obama/The Agenda... dude seriously?
edit on 12-2-2013 by AnonLover because: spelling

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

The pope one of the most powerful members of the outer circle of the Illuminati.

The Illuminati doesn't care about race or they wouldn't have chosen Obama as the current US emperor.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Safe bet.

The Vatican is always involved.

new topics

top topics

join