It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True motives behind Obama's gun 'control' stance

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I ran across this article while researching something else. I have followed the Sandy Hook threads off and on, but haven't posted much on them. However, I have repeatedly said on ATS for several years now that the government is undergoing a slow process to erode our personal rights and freedoms to establish a totalitarian state. And I personally believe that this process CANNOT be stopped. It's like watching a moth around a bug zapper.... We all know how it will end but the moth is too mesmerized to care until it is too late. The American public has become too arrogant, materialistic, and "soft" to care or notice that their rights are being fleeced from right under their nose. There are those who see reality but no matter how loudly they scream, the masses will not listen or care.

So regardless of which side you fall on...I hope you entertain the opinion from someone ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN....

Americans should be taking heed that the administration has a very different plan for America than it says it has abroad. Continually America has been funding revolutions, armed and political, abroad, and arming rebels in many instances. Meanwhile at home the humorously undemocratic two party system is making sure such a revolution cannot take place in America regardless of the will of the people. With the American military already conducting training to put down an uprising within America, and the administration targeting the Second Amendment, the reason is clear; America's elite career politicians are worried. They're not doing the will of the people, the people are catching on, and they're doing all they can to hang onto power rather than do the will of the people. The new gun control laws have nothing to do with schools, and everything to do with propping up a failing state.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Criminals and Crazy people will always find a way to create violence; in lieu of assault rifles certainly they'll take up fertilizer and coffee grinders to create bombs as terrorists groups in nations with strict gun laws already have. Yet there's no public outcry to ban gardening. Something else must be compelling Obama, following in the steps of Hitler prior to his seize of power, to go after firearms specifically, and the US amendment that was specifically intended to allow the people to resist the government in an armed struggle by founders who felt that another revolution could one day be necessary. Perhaps Obama isn't worried at all about schools, perhaps he smells revolution in the air.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
You're just figuring this out?

By the way, they THINK they can prevent a revolution...

edit on 12-2-2013 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Nope...I have been aware of this for years. But most Americans I know can't see past their own front door. I'm posting a view from someone who is NOT American and lives OUTSIDE America to illustrate what should be obvious to so many but they still fail to see.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

Nope...I have been aware of this for years. But most Americans I know can't see past their own front door. I'm posting a view from someone who is NOT American and lives OUTSIDE America to illustrate what should be obvious to so many but they still fail to see.

Okay, good. I was wondering how someone could be so naive, yet many Americans still are.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

As stated in my OP, this process cannot be stopped.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

As stated in my OP, this process cannot be stopped.

Really?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
drone takes gun
state hostage school kid in lockdown takes gun
germ warfare takes gun
starvation takes gun
etc

waco, ruby ridge, fast and furious..etc

the people at the top are not stupid
they wouldn't allow what, 35 million guns sold since Obama took office?, unless they had a plan b

like drones at weddings
edit on 12-2-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
At no point in my training have I encountered operational doctrines for warfare on the American people. I want links to the claim that the military is training for ops inside the US.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

65 million. Not counting the ones already owned before then.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

In this broadcast of the Cybertribe News Network, a North Carolina Police Lieutenant calls in to give his first hand knowledge of preparations being made within his own department to train and prepare for martial law in the United States, possibly in the coming year

North Carolina Police Lieutenant warns of Martial Law

Are they training for Martial Law?

Shall I keep going?
edit on 12-2-2013 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
At no point in my training have I encountered operational doctrines for warfare on the American people. I want links to the claim that the military is training for ops inside the US.

Yes you have. Have you been trained to fight terrorists? Exactly. Right before a revolution is inevitable, the people who are willing to stand up to the government are going to be called terrorists. They are ALREADY allowed to kill AMERICAN citizens who they label as terrorists, with no oversight, so why is this so hard to believe for some people? Myself and others can see exactly where this is leading, and I do not know how it is not obvious to everyone. I suppose they are simply denying the possibility because then they do not have to worry about it.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
oh c'mon. the only agenda here is very plain to see;

fear sells

think about it

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I ran across this article while researching something else. I have followed the Sandy Hook threads off and on, but haven't posted much on them. However, I have repeatedly said on ATS for several years now that the government is undergoing a slow process to erode our personal rights and freedoms to establish a totalitarian state. And I personally believe that this process CANNOT be stopped. It's like watching a moth around a bug zapper.... We all know how it will end but the moth is too mesmerized to care until it is too late. The American public has become too arrogant, materialistic, and "soft" to care or notice that their rights are being fleeced from right under their nose. There are those who see reality but no matter how loudly they scream, the masses will not listen or care.

So regardless of which side you fall on...I hope you entertain the opinion from someone ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN....

Americans should be taking heed that the administration has a very different plan for America than it says it has abroad. Continually America has been funding revolutions, armed and political, abroad, and arming rebels in many instances. Meanwhile at home the humorously undemocratic two party system is making sure such a revolution cannot take place in America regardless of the will of the people. With the American military already conducting training to put down an uprising within America, and the administration targeting the Second Amendment, the reason is clear; America's elite career politicians are worried. They're not doing the will of the people, the people are catching on, and they're doing all they can to hang onto power rather than do the will of the people. The new gun control laws have nothing to do with schools, and everything to do with propping up a failing state.

Really? if this is not common sense by now, nothing can save us, not even ourselves

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

I have to ask, what rank are you and what is your MOS? IIRC you are fairly new to the service and either an infantryman or artilleryman at Fort Reilly (If I am wrong I apologize I've confused some avatars.) perhaps a Sergeant ?

NORTHCOM has had several Command Post Exercises - this is of course at the Three star and staff level. The plan exists and is exercised regularly.

There was a recent field manual rewritten to include TTP for handling American citizens in detention camps. There was a recent NORTHCOM exercise with troops in the Midwest to test "earthquake and disaster response" . Disaster prep and dealing with civil unrest go hand in hand.

I'll find you the links if you insist but a quick Google of the things I posted will get you all you need.

While I am sure the CONPLAN and OPLANS are classified their existence is not really all that secret but I doubt we are training Joes for it yet.

At your level it’s not really all that different from any other operation. They expect you'll do as you are told after they paint the citizenry as unreasonable, out of control and "domestic terrorists".

They will present it as a last ditch effort to preserve the nation; It will be for the good of the people and all that.

Having served 24 years in Special Operations once a few of your buddies get shot by some dissidents I'd wager you will defend yourself as you well should. Your give a # index will cease to be about legality and more about self preservation.

All this transformation is happening at the Command and Staff training (Ask some new Majors what they taught them at CAS 3 course - I think they are calling it something different nowadays I retired a while back.) they are war gaming how to deal with right wing extremists and domestic terrorists in the USA. Developing all the relevant staff actions and working out all the legal issues. This is not done without a reason.

There is even a course at the War College (for Colonels and LTC) that specifically tracks them for this new emerging threat. When we get out of the Mideast and consolidate I expect this will go into full swing.

Again, thanks for your service I don't mean to sound disparaging towards someone fairly junior in the trade but you are simply not going to be in on this until it is too late for you to realize that is what is happening.

Don't trust the ass kissing Generals to fight it all that hard either.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

Im a hawk crewchief.

I don't know of anyone in my unit who would do this.
All of us a pretty aware of the climate in this country and we are fully aware of risks should something start happening.

I trust you know what you're saying. But please trust that many of us know what we are doing.
edit on 14-2-2013 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Thank you both for your service, and thank you both for being on the side of the American people.

If things get out of hand, it's good to see you in our corner. Hopefully it won't.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
You are both great chiefs and great warriors.

Now- The will of the people is not being met nor excersized by those in command.

How do you respond?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Correct me if I am wrong but according to this The US averages 87 gun deaths each day as a function of gun violence, with an average of 183 injured, according to the University of Chicago Crime Lab and the Centers for Disease Control.

87 times 10 days is +/-870 times is to 30 days a month is 2610, I am from Norway with population of 4,5 mill the amount of 2610 pr month is really scary for us..

You guys have a ways to reducing yourself.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by amkia

What do you suggest we do to better our situation here in the US?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join