It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the U.S. Air Force Ask Walt Disney to Make a Movie Revealing That UFOs Are Real?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
The answer to your question is "No" Aliens are not visiting Planer Earth in their space craft.. Not now and not in the past either.

It's quite unfortunate the level of narrow-mindedness in the statement above. I would suggest first familiarizing yourself with the Betty and Barney Hill case in my signature. Then get some knowledge of the Bible and Book of Enoch under your belt.

Then, you can learn about cultures around the world who believe their creators or ancestors are from the stars.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mikell

Yeah my Mother used to use that line too "because I said so" She didnt always make sense either.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

That is not fair. He/she is entitled to their opinion and unless you have absolute proof then he/she has a valid point. I would love for this to be true but I am a fence sitter because there just is no difinitive proof that they do exist. I wont go all out and say they dont, there is some evidence to suggest they may, but no proof that I can take to the bank if you know what I mean.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikell
reply to post by alldaylong

Yes they are and have been and thats that.

If he can't prove that they have not (according to the logical gymnasts here), then it becomes obvious that you Can prove it.

So..

Prove they're here. Reveal the evidence that conclusively and without doubt, to warrant 'thats it', that aliens are here now.

Cheers,

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sayzaar
reply to post by alldaylong

Whatever it is that you've been doing 'alldaylong' (and i have an idea) has befuddled your poor grey matter. Probably making you go a tad short sighted too.

Given this reply, I assume you are one of the extra terrestrial aliens living on earth?

Are you an alien?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Well in answer to the original question asked, from what I have read there was supposed to be a Cosmic Journey Project back in the late 1980s in which a disclosure would be made. A model of a UFO and ailen bodies were to be shown together with affilated bits and pieces. There was also going to be a tour round the USA too. But this was cancelled at the last moment due to a combination of budget and cultural concerns. Timothy Good wrote about it in his book Ailen Liasons. Its a good read and he apparently got this info from an Army General or could have been Colonel, i dont remember the exact rank now.

More info on his website about half way down

www.timothygood.co.uk...

Hope that helps!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   

reply to post by xszawe

The answer to your question is "No" Aliens are not visiting Planer Earth in their space craft.. Not now and not in the past either.

Prove it, after all if much respected men like Dr James E MacDonald held the views that the ET hypothesis was a very valid,credible and plausible one then why should your opinion be held over his,in what position are you to rebut not only MacDonald's investigations and the conclusions he reached but other credible sources who have mirrored his views??
I take it you regard every single UFO unknown , even after official investigation to that not one of these reports could have an ET origin.With all due respect better and more informed sources than you have gone public with the ET hypothesis as a origin for those UFO reports that have contained high levels of strangeness, like flight characteristics, that displayed advanced technologies like sudden and rapid climb , descent, vertical ,stop and start manoeuvrabilities .

Why should the ET hypothesis be disregarded or dismissed from other possibilities , after all how many other possibilities are there for those UFO reports,(backed up with more than one independent credible witness like the military), that remain unknown;

1;unknown at present natural atmospheric origins.
2;secret black opp teck;
3;Occult origins,manifestations of inner-dimensional origins;
4;ET origins;

So from the above list why should the ET hypothesis be dismissed? on what grounds and evidence do you feel is a justification that would rule out any possibility of an ET origin for those more complex and high strangeness cases?

If we are trying to get to the bottom of this enigma then ALL possibilities should be regarded as possible until proven impossible.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by K-PAX-PROT

reply to post by xszawe

Prove it, after all if much respected men like Dr James E MacDonald held the views that the ET hypothesis was a very valid,credible and plausible one then why should your opinion be held over his,in what position are you to rebut not only MacDonald's investigations and the conclusions he reached but other credible sources who have mirrored his views??
I take it you regard every single UFO unknown , even after official investigation to that not one of these reports could have an ET origin.With all due respect better and more informed sources than you have gone public with the ET hypothesis as a origin for those UFO reports that have contained high levels of strangeness, like flight characteristics, that displayed advanced technologies like sudden and rapid climb , descent, vertical ,stop and start manoeuvrabilities .

Why should the ET hypothesis be disregarded or dismissed from other possibilities , after all how many other possibilities are there for those UFO reports,(backed up with more than one independent credible witness like the military), that remain unknown;

1;unknown at present natural atmospheric origins.
2;secret black opp teck;
3;Occult origins,manifestations of inner-dimensional origins;
4;ET origins;

So from the above list why should the ET hypothesis be dismissed? on what grounds and evidence do you feel is a justification that would rule out any possibility of an ET origin for those more complex and high strangeness cases?

If we are trying to get to the bottom of this enigma then ALL possibilities should be regarded as possible until proven impossible.

I have to prove nothing. The burden of proof lies with those that believe Aliens are here or have been in the past. So where are the Aliens and where are their space craft? Please tell me where i can go and view either. Oh you can't can you.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Yes

It's called "Flight of the Navigator"

that movie was awesome

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
Yes

It's called "Flight of the Navigator"

that movie was awesome

I'll have to disagree with that assessment.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

It was a pretty good movie come on remember when he went through time and couldnt hit the time beams or whatever, those joysticks were rad.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
reply to post by draknoir2

It was a pretty good movie come on remember when he went through time and couldnt hit the time beams or whatever, those joysticks were rad.

The Black Hole was another Disney stinker.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

I recall a Jack Webb-style series in the late '70s called Project Blue Book.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I found this in the year 2000...

aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com...

"Disney UFO ET Space Documentary".

new topics

<< 1   >>

join