It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unofficial ATS Contest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Excuse the bandwidth but....

Can anyone identify the origins of my current avatar?

Just wondering how many around here are in this (small?) niche.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Mad magizine. Specifically, spy vs. spy. Your avatar is the white spy.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
may I ask why this is in the science and technology forum?
just wondering...seems odd..

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnknownOrigins
may I ask why this is in the science and technology forum?
just wondering...seems odd..

It is produced by a piece of scientific software...

sorry, did not know about 'chit chat'

my apologies...

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
from the popular drink Kiora.

KIIIIOOOOOOOORRRRRAAAA! KIIIIIOOOOOORRRRAA!

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigdanprice
from the popular drink Kiora.

KIIIIOOOOOOOORRRRRAAAA! KIIIIIOOOOOORRRRAA!

Is that a UK thing? Ive never heard of it in the states

As to the technology of the art in question, I would say it was a mecanical device that uses ink tubes and tiny ballbearings all encased in plastic. A lot of these technologically advanced devices have been rumored to originated with alien technology, and most have some form of markings on the side of them. Ironically, some of these markings resemble closley the word BiC

Im sorry, I couldnt help it.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
As to the technology of the art in question, I would say it was a mecanical device that uses ink tubes and tiny ballbearings all encased in plastic. A lot of these technologically advanced devices have been rumored to originated with alien technology, and most have some form of markings on the side of them. Ironically, some of these markings resemble closley the word BiC

please ellaborate more, I've never heard of such devices

lol

[Edited on 30-10-2004 by UnknownOrigins]

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Well, in some circles it is said that the government agreed to 40,000 cattle mutilations in order to procure this alien technology. At one point, the government was prepared to hand over PortoRica just to get thier hands on it. The words "Revolutionary" and "Uber Tech" were tosse around at the highest levels. Eventually, the aliens kept thier bargain with the government and we obtained this vital technology. It took almos 39 years just to completly analyze the technology and learn to use it. Once all lab test were complete, our govrnment had a working hybrid prototype operational. This device would change they world as we know it. And we named the BiC

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
Well, in some circles it is said that the government agreed to 40,000 cattle mutilations in order to procure this alien technology. At one point, the government was prepared to hand over PortoRica just to get thier hands on it. The words "Revolutionary" and "Uber Tech" were tosse around at the highest levels. Eventually, the aliens kept thier bargain with the government and we obtained this vital technology. It took almos 39 years just to completly analyze the technology and learn to use it. Once all lab test were complete, our govrnment had a working hybrid prototype operational. This device would change they world as we know it. And we named the BiC

thanks for enlightening me as to the undoubtedly mysterious origins to this item which seems to be something we take for granted today

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
It is a high level scientific computing language with a lot of canned functions and some nice plotting capabilities. If you think you know what it is then type in "spy" and if my avatar pops up, you know you are right...

new topics

top topics

join