It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Dorner in gun battle with authorities, source says

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by impaired

In extreme cases. Yes. Because the justice system doesn't always get it right.
I also think that Dorner fully intended and engineered this outcome.

edit on 2/13/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Firstly, I have a great deal of respect for you and have enjoyed any exchanges we've had. Secondly, it would seem that you have convicted Dorner on hearsay evidence. I can see no reason short of being an eye-witness, how any of us can judge the man on any crime including murder. If you have information that the rest of the nation does not have on this case, it would be unconscionable to withhold it from the rest. If you have no more facts than the rest of us, then what do you base any judgement on? What you have heard on television media?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I would like to say that all the information that most of us have on this case is, supplied by the MSM. One thing that I have found over the years is, that the MSM cannot be trusted to bring you the truth. The MSM can give us the truth nine stories out of ten but the one lie they bring to us nullifies their credibility forever. At least for me it does. If this man has some corruption to expose, we all benefit from it. If he killed innocent people in cold blood, then karma will find him. I for one, will not judge him based on the facts that have been presented, because I've seen none. What I have been presented is circumstantial evidence and hearsay.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Does this situation remind anybody else of what happened in WACO?

Should the police who mis-fired on innocent people (think it was dorner) be set on fire too?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Does this situation remind anybody else of what happened in WACO?

Yes, including all of those innocent children that died in the fire.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DCPatriot

I think Dorner may have ''spontaneously combusted''. The ignitor would be the implant.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by xXSvenXx

How didnt they get visual confirmation on him if they drove him back in after he came out?

As per your 'name', excellent one question there!
Star
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Anyone else surprised that two days later and still no positive id? I'm not. I guess it takes time to make up a story.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXSvenXx
reply to post by GuitarEnlightened

SWAT teams had fired tear gas inside of the cabin as part of a "tactical operation" and were tearing down its walls to flush out Dorner, who had reportedly been driven back inside by police when he tried to flee out the back.

Above from here

Why would they force him back in the cabin and then try to gas him out?
None of this makes any sense....never did.

No ones story adds up and story's are not consistent.

edit on 13-2-2013 by xXSvenXx because: (no reason given)

The news article i posted above earlier in the thread has been edited.
They removed the part about Dorner trying to get out and being forced back into the cabin.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
First post on ATS lol, long time browser.

Just wanted to state for those who don't know, he was positively I.D as the remains found in the cabin.

CNN & AoL have it on the front page, here is another source. www.huffingtonpost.com... lnk3%26pLid%3D270796

I have one question that still remains, the one gunshot heard from inside the cabin as the fire started, did he off himself thinking he would rather die a quick and painless death than being burned alive, or did he shoot something that set off the fire?

Actually one more question stands to where his body was found, on the ground floor or in the basement, as he did have oxygen tanks that could help him survive in all the smoke for quite a while.
edit on 14-2-2013 by MrSuave because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Just recieved a CNN update on my phone saying that the charred remains have been identified as Dorner.
So apparently this is what the MSM has been told to report. I wonder if people are just going to eat it up and move on? or will people see how shady this all played out an wake up a little bit?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSuave

Sorry, I see you just posted that.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Does anybody else notice similarities of this event when compared to Sandy-Hook. I am not talking about actual similarities in the events that transpired or the geographical location. I am talking about the inconsistencies within reported stories, and so called "evidence". Is this new Dorner thing going to be the final straw that whoever is pulling the strings uses to break the camel's back so to speak? I have no doubt in my mind that Sandy-Hook was not only a distraction from the impending Fiscal Cliff, but it was also the spark that was needed to start the major fire of the gun control debate. So is Dorner's case going to be utilized in the same fashion that Sandy-Hook was? Only time will tell.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Personally I don't think this will be used for 'Gun Control'

Dorner was a Ex-LAPD Officer (Firearms were Legal & State provided)

He knew exactly what he was doing (Not insane, as he passed the police exam)

It would look bad for police (The way they handled the situation)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSuave

That was not what I meant. I was trying to say that the Dorner incident could be used in the same fashion as Sandy-Hook was. If not to promote gun control, then to promote some other hidden agenda of some sort.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
HERE it is my friends. Pyrotech tear gas burns s down. Used to kill 76 people by the FBI at the Branch Davidian compound in Waco. Its military weaponry. Military weapons used on civilians. /ceduvf8

Pyrotech Tear gas

More importantly what No one has picked up on yet is at 41:26 on they are discussing allowing it to continue to burn. This is more easy to show/prove than whether they intended for it to start fire.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by maluminse

A lot of people heard the Radio feed where they said, "send in the burn". You do bring up an interesting issue here, where did LAPD get military grade pyro? Was it the same place where Dorner got those Surface to Air missles? (and what happend to those?)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
The rest of the world, in some parts, smugly smiles at our internal conflict and the implosion of our integrity/structure.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Waco seige is horridly similar. Pyrotech used, people not allowed to leave, claims fire was not started by fbi, radio chatter regarding starting a fire. History repeats itself. Good read...
en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64 >>

join