It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Dorner in gun battle with authorities, source says

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
reply to post by amrith777

This was a mob dealing out justice. I really don't think radioreference was feeding out fake audio. What purpose would the police have for faking those transmission that shows them in that mode of conversation.

Oh,and I forgot to say that he wasn't trying to say that the COPS faked the transmission--he was trying to say that a tin-foil hat type person did it to dupe people,which of course is ludicrous.In other words--the guy was trying to say this didn't come from a legit transmission and that some troll or conspiracy nutter made the entire audio themselves with a n audio program and then posted it for ha ha's or to make the cops look bad.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I have faith that the scanner sites are actually airing what is been picked up on the airwaves. In the future, who knows. bet the police put an end to people hearing their chatter.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
I have faith that the scanner sites are actually airing what is been picked up on the airwaves. In the future, who knows. bet the police put an end to people hearing their chatter.

I have faith in that,too.I also agree that this case is bound to bring about some changes,one way or another.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
i dont see that ending anytime soon if at all, police scanners and the base station icoms like those streaming from global tuners are getting better every day.

theres even winradio cards that you can put in ur pc. and i think some of them have trunk tracking features

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by radiotracker350

I think they might encrypt so outsiders will not be able to listen in.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
From the LA times article:

"Just before 5 p.m., authorities smashed the cabin's windows, pumped in tear gas and called for the suspect to surrender, officials said. They got no response. Then, using a demolition vehicle, they tore down the cabin's walls one by one. When they reached the last wall, they heard a gunshot. Then the cabin burst into flames, officials said."

Why are they using tear gas and at the same time tearing down walls? Why would they provide fresh air when they were trying to "smoke" him out?

Catching on fire and bursting into flames are two different things. What cause it to burst into flames?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokenmirrors
haha, what do osama bin laden, adam lanza, and chris dorner have in common?

they're all 'dead' and nobody's seen their bodies.

dorner was in that cabin, set that bad boy on fire, then shot himself

dorner was in that cabin, shot by somebody else, and THEN torched the cabin

dorner was in that cabin, shot by somebody else, then somebody else torched the cabin

dorner was never ALIVE in the cabin, his body was placed there, then the cabin torched to cover up his earlier death

dorner was never in the cabin, period, and has escaped (I find this highly unlikely as his re-emergence would be a great embarrassment to the popo)

bush did it

edit on 13-2-2013 by smokenmirrors because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2013 by smokenmirrors because: (no reason given)

Lmfao what a perfect plan. Authorities 'identify' the body and claim it as Dorner's, he shows up, turning himself in days later, all to show how corrupt they are.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Guys i listened live

They said "we are going in with the burn plan, do what we talked about"

Then they talked about staging fire

Then they one by one went " burner on side one" "burner side 2"....etc

Next they kept talking about how they were waiting for the enitre building to burn before calling for the fire dept to extinguish.

I am 100% POSITIVE they purposly burned him alive because my family and i listened to it as we watched it on tv
This whole tear gas story is an a fib

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
So I was reading another bogus "USA TODAY news story" about the Sheriff's trying to cover their arses, this picture was associated with the article.

Ok, now your gonna have me believe that they found his "Wallet and ID" in the rubble from this fire? The only thing that survived that fire is the foundation and the chimney as you can clearly see. Anything that was not made out of stone or concrete was disintegrated.. based on what I can see here.
USA Today Article Where Picture is From
edit on 13-2-2013 by GuitarEnlightened because: added words

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

yea, but anything that is encrypted can be decoded with the proper hardware.

and if need be, hack the radios with the golden screwdriver

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GuitarEnlightened

I agree with you if the body(if there was one) was on the main floor or above, but let me remind you there is a basement that is not shown in this image. If there was a body it could have been down stairs.

Edit to add: it is also obvious, by the picture, that the main floor did not collapse into the basement either.
edit on 13-2-2013 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

SWAT teams had fired tear gas inside of the cabin as part of a "tactical operation" and were tearing down its walls to flush out Dorner, who had reportedly been driven back inside by police when he tried to flee out the back.

Above from here

Why would they force him back in the cabin and then try to gas him out?
None of this makes any sense....never did.

No ones story adds up and story's are not consistent.

edit on 13-2-2013 by xXSvenXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

which wallet? The wallet they found on the bus by the boarder? or the wallet that the boat captain guy found?

How many wallets did this guy have?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
Guys i listened live

They said "we are going in with the burn plan, do what we talked about"

Then they talked about staging fire

Then they one by one went " burner on side one" "burner side 2"....etc

Next they kept talking about how they were waiting for the enitre building to burn before calling for the fire dept to extinguish.

a lot of us also heard that, some pages back you can see the posts of everyone saying. That's was so frustrating about it, we all know what we heard but the msm keeps denying and acting surprised about the fires. Now i'm just sitting and waiting to see what "news" pops up

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuitarEnlightened
So I was reading another bogus "USA TODAY news story" about the Sheriff's trying to cover their arses, this picture was associated with the article.

Ok, now your gonna have me believe that they found his "Wallet and ID" in the rubble from this fire? The only thing that survived that fire is the foundation and the chimney as you can clearly see. Anything that was not made out of stone or concrete was disintegrated.. based on what I can see here.
USA Today Article Where Picture is From
edit on 13-2-2013 by GuitarEnlightened because: added words

Why not? They found the 911 terrorists passport in the debris unscathed after 911...Duh!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

When they reached the last wall, they heard a gunshot. Then the cabin burst into flames, officials said."

Exactly. It doesn't make any sense to me to both take down all the walls and then smoke him out.

A lot of this doesn't make sense, and the ultra-brief press conference today only adds to the suspicion that the whole story is not being told.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

This is pretty frustrating ,.. I could have swore I read an article earlier where the cabin owner stated that it was a single level home.. Now I can't find it anywhere,.. now you see it now you don't.
True,.. if there is a basement the heat may not have got to "it", I was under the impression that it was a single level cabin. To me it looked like a concrete floor covered in ashes and soot. I could be wrong. ... can anyone verify this?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2
From the LA times article:

"Just before 5 p.m., authorities smashed the cabin's windows, pumped in tear gas and called for the suspect to surrender, officials said. They got no response. Then, using a demolition vehicle, they tore down the cabin's walls one by one. When they reached the last wall, they heard a gunshot. Then the cabin burst into flames, officials said."

Why are they using tear gas and at the same time tearing down walls? Why would they provide fresh air when they were trying to "smoke" him out?

Catching on fire and bursting into flames are two different things. What cause it to burst into flames?

Even if that is there version which doesn't make sense anyways. There is clearly video of the officers live talking about burn it. You can't really move past that once the damn cabin is lit, you hear them say it, it happens.

Mods. Is it possible to embed that video clip on every new page? Quick reference and all now that we are 60+ pages deep in this thread.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by masta12d

From now on I will not refer to the police as "authorities", "cops", "officials" or anything else....I will call them what they are:

PUBLIC SERVANTS!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I'm sure that it is somewhere in this thread that it came across the radio(police) that there was a basement. I am sitting down to dinner and will look a bit later.

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join