It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Dorner in gun battle with authorities, source says

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by oldmeatwad
Best transcript I could hear from the video: www.youtube.com...

Jump to 1:00 - 1:36

> Alright Steve, were a . . . were a going to go forward with the plan . . .with the burn.
> Copy .
> Wanted . . . aaaaa .... like we talked about . . . "Garbled" .
> The burners deployed and we have a fire.
> Copy 7
> We have burners deployed and we have a fire.

It's just more of the same this morning in the MSM . . " The cabin caught fight " " It suddenly burst in to flames " then fire erupted"

MEDIA - please just say " then a unicorn and a liger flew from the sky and breather fire on the cabin only to then be trans-dimensionally transported to Nibiru by greys" . . It's just more believable and fun for the listener.

I downloaded the video. Its a crime. If they want to proceed in their face and voice recognition software, there should already have been a massive online alert, crime in process and identified and named the police voices as suspects.

They were judge/jury and executioner.

Their suspect must have had a lot of information on them they didn't want out.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Here is an archived copy of the audio. It is at about 27 minutes in, IIRC.

archive.org...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
They are claiming they found his driver's license in the cabin today. I thought they already found his wallet elsewhere? I suppose he could have kept his license when he lost his wallet. Weird though. No?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Apparently Ca Drivers Licenses are indeed fire proof ! YEA !~

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by schmae

Yeah.. CA Licenses and Saudi Passports. This is America.. things like that are magically fireproof.

Oh.. just found this linked from Drudge with the headline "Burn that f$#%ing house down!!"

Edit again.. sorry. Look at this BS I just got off of the LA Times

Just before 5 p.m., authorities smashed the cabin's windows, pumped in tear gas and called for the suspect to surrender. They got no response. Then, using a demolition vehicle, they tore down the cabin's walls one by one. When they reached the last wall, they heard a gunshot, officials said, and then the cabin burst into flames.

Yeah... because it REALLY went down like that... holy liars!!

Here is that article. LA Times Article

edit on 13-2-2013 by DerekJR321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by Golf66

Really? Because road blocks and house to house searches have never happened before?

Well, sure they have but the coordinated use of drones, and 10,000+ officers to hunt down a "suspect" who has been deemed a domestic terrorist with a manifesto is not.

My comment about road blocks and house to house searches was an oversimplification of the long list of tests of public reaction this little exercise could represent.

House to house searches are illegal as far as I know one has to have either reasonable suspicion or probable cause and a warrant to search someone's property even if there is a dangerous person on the loose.

They are simply testing how much intrusion the people will tolerate "for the sake of public safety in an emergency situation" - apparently the people of California are well conditioned to giving up their rights.

I am really glad I do not live there. If they come out to my property looking for a fugitive I doubt I'd be so compliant. Police State 101 - condition the people to accept absolute authority of the aparatus of control.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by schmae

Who is gonna believe that one. He kept his license in his pocket, just in case he gets pulled over for a traffic violation. Wouldn't want to break the law now.

If this is official info, we are in deep stuff now.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by zayonara
They are claiming they found his driver's license in the cabin today. I thought they already found his wallet elsewhere? I suppose he could have kept his license when he lost his wallet. Weird though. No?

That information is not yet confirmed, I wouldn't put much faith in it.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

Yeah... because it REALLY went down like that... holy liars!!

Nice catch!

Unbelievable... the media, that is!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Anyone read this? New York Daily

A wallet with a California driver's license with the name Christopher Dorner has been found inside the torched cabin where the ex-L.A. cop made his furious, final stand Tuesday. Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

Did they not already find his wallet, id, and badge? I guess always a good idea to keep a backup??

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by zayonara

I just logged on to say the same thing. I was just reading this article on Huffington Post...

Huffington Post

The top of the article says that "An official briefed on the investigation tells The Associated Press that a wallet with a California driver's license with the name Christopher Dorner has been found in the rubble of a cabin.".

If you read farther down in the article is says that at 2:20 A.M. on Feb 7th a shuttle bus driver turns in a wallet with a LAPD badge and a picture ID of Dorner.

So he carrier two wallets. One that was indestructible to fire.

This is either bad reporting or poor police work. It sure looks fishy.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Here is another thing to bothered me.If you watched the media coverage they kept stating that the police needed to do something before it got dark. They were giving the public a reason for the police to rush the assault.

Now tell me if I am wrong, but has anyone ever heard of where a suspect escaped the police after they cornered him, and set up a perimeter, because of darkness ?

edit on 13-2-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

.....and that darkness would be the commencement of the President's State of the Union address where gun control would be a major topic. All too convenient if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty

Here is another thing to bothered me.If you watched the media coverage they kept stating that the police needed to do something before it got dark. They were giving the public a reason for the police to rush the assualt.

Now tell me if I am wrong, but has anyone ever heard of where a suspect escaped the police after they cornered him, and set up a perimeter, because of darkness ?

No, because according to the media, and from what I heard on the scanners.. they had that cabin 100% surrounded. I believe they were ordered to end it as fast as possible. Perhaps because it was getting dark, perhaps because they didn't want it to interfere with the state of the union? Who knows. I just really don't agree with how they handled it. One man... sigh...

My questions are these.

1) Where did all the supposed ammo come from that was going off in the cabin? Did he not car jack someone, and have the truck break down, to which he high tailed it to the cabin? Did he friggin carry in boxes and boxes of ammo?

2) They claim to have recovered a "charred body". Did they recover any weapons beyond a pistol that he had on him?

3) Who was the person on the radio screaming to "burn the f#$%ing cabin to the ground!!" ?

4) Were they 100% certain that he was the one in there before they lit the place up like that?

and 5) a more general question.. what the hell ever happened to due process in this country?

I don't condone what Dorner did.. IF he did it. But now we never really get to hear his side do we? Because the police wanted this over. They wanted to silence him. Plain and simple. They knew they couldn't take him alive. Because chances are he would have denied killing those other people.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

sorta brings back memories of Lee Harvey Oswald and the "patriotic"
Jack Ruby putting an end to it all, also on camera.
edit on 13-2-2013 by megabogie because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2013 by megabogie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Driver's license found in charred out rubble, legible, not melted, reminds me of terrorist passports being found in Shanksville, Nothing but a gaping hole in the ground but terrorist passport found... could not remove the body from cabin due to extreme heat and smoldering, but voila! Driver's license as a positive ID, mint condition. Such crap.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Excuse me... Mr Rampaging Spree Killer Sir: The President wants me to ask you if you'd agree to being shot and burned alive tonight - as he is planning to do some talking about guns... and you know how folks get. If you could just do us a favor and die a horrible death - oh about 5:00 your time, Barack would really consider it a solid."

Sorry, just had to type that out to show the inherent absurdity.

One thing we need to remember. The "official story" doesn't yet exist - so any hole poking going on is an indictment of our media at this point, for being so eager to be first that they have developed this annoying tendency to get things horribly, horribly wrong.

Then again if the Hindenburg caught fire today, instead of 80-ish years ago? Tomorrow we'd declare war on NoKo over it, and ATS would have a thread discussing that Jimmy Page probably did it as a way to reignite interest in Zep music.

It makes my mind hurt.

Not to mention one very glaring truth that ATS, as a whole, tends to lack. It would not surprise me a bit if the people who happen to be in the hotseat at any given moment, don't come to sites like this to pull their butts out of the fire.

Damnit Jim, we're screwed. What do we do?
Shhhh Bones - I've got Spock surfing ATS to see if there's a thread for this.
Captain there is, indeed a thread. This member states our disadvantageous position here - and eighteen subsequent posters offer amazingly logical fictions that effectively cloud and negate our culpability. Sir, chose any one of these posts and we have our alibi...

~Heff
edit on 2/13/13 by Hefficide because: Yeah, I used the same word twice... then edited. It's like the crack of noon here man.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by VekTorVik

So he carrier two wallets. One that was indestructible to fire

I'd like to have some clothes made out of the materials that the 9/11 passport and Doners wallet is made from.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Yea, I agree my ealier post's clearly state my opinion.This was a clear assassination and coverup.Another in a long list by fire.

My point was the media I am sure they know the facts I presented in my post.Why did they go along with it?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
LIES!

They say they found his wallet. TWICE!! Fireproof Wallet???

Report: Dorner's wallet found in burned-out cabin
www.usatoday.com...

After authorities interviewed the boat captain early Thursday, they found Dorner's wallet and identification cards "at the San Ysidro Point of Entry" near the U.S.-Mexico border, according to the court records.
articles.latimes.com...

Which is it????????

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join