It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Dorner in gun battle with authorities, source says

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatedobserver
My point is, killing one THING, is the same as another.

My opinion is that there is no difference.

So, whats your point...we all kill stuff...but what we are concerned about is what matters to us.
People are to be protected, and cows are to be delicious. Simple really..when a person dies, a library burns and we mourn..when a cow dies, we fire up the grill. Such is nature.

All life is not equal..all life fights to be on top, and will ruthlessly fight other species to attain/maintain this. It is our biological core programming to further our species at the cost of any other competing species.,

And if you disagree with this, then here is a little test for you.
Tomorrow morning, instead of killing bacteria off your teeth through brushing (the poor lifeforms). go kill your family instead if to you death is all equal...until then, your just speaking without any belief in your own words.

Of course you won't do that, because ya...life does matter depending on form...humans trump teeth bacteria...who are you then to say we are better than bacteria, but not better than say, cows? Yours is a unprincipled view that holds no depth or altruistic merit.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I've been frantically running around this thread trying to find any media that anyone managed to record/upload during this whole ordeal.

If nothing else, the bits and pieces from news sites alone can be used as evidence of how shoddy the MSM is.

I sure a # hope people were recording the scanners, and more than just the one liveleak 30min clip I've come across.

The two videos clearly indicate the suspect was pushed back inside after the fire was started, intentionally.

People on FB are asking everyone to capture, download, and save as much of the initial reporting as possible before the "story" gets re-written 5 times. I don't see the harm.

I hope someone has transcripts showing how the LAPD wanted to shut down tweeting about Dorner. It's one thing to discuss "what you heard" over the course of several hours on the scanner -- but it's quite another thing to actually have the audio files.
edit on 13-2-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Hell he should have come to ATS and gave us tons of documents to spread around, if he really was serious about exposing corruption and getting justice.

Killing anyone aggressively and offensively is judge jury executioner and wrong I am sorry. It's plain murder.

I cannot support either side in this entire debacle.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by usngemenii

He should of proceeded to take on his case and push for justice, but not by killing people.

Think about it.
He was wrong.
"I think I was treated unfairly. I'm gonna kill people."
edit on 2/13/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I watched this go down from start to finish today.

That gunfight was all show. Tell me honestly that the officers looked like they were in danger with 100's of rounds being fired. It was all casual.

Nobody looked in fear for their own life at any point in time.

CBS newsman just happened to be there filming it all.

CBS put it on a loop for hours today.

I can accept truth. I don't accept bullcrap.

GUNS GUNS GUNS right before Obama tonight.

Instead of watching Obama tonight I watched this over and over again.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It's a matter of context. I understand what he meant and where he was coming from. I am not breaking everything down grammatically word by word and judging it. I understand the overall meaning of what he was saying.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

A martyr indeed.
Now only if someone can go the same but on the other side of the country a little to the north. xD
Then we might all be able to live up to our standards. We were ment to do so much more and he a great example of this.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

yeah.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

yeah.

Is that the LAPD? Yea that sounds about right.

Ask the elderly woman shot twice in the back if she believes this is a correct statement.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Just noticed, on my first screen grab of the fire (which continues for over another hour) there is flames visible at BOTH ends...

Now, is that the other end of the same building, or is it the second barn? (I heard there is a horse barn?) If not, it lends more weight to the deliberately lit scenario...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by guymontag

Is that the LAPD? Yea that sounds about right.

What's your point? That killing people is a good thing?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage,
I absolutely agree with you, there is no excuse for a life to be taken over a situation like this. However as a psychologist I do understand in his mind set what he did was for self vengeance. Do I agree with what he did, not one little bit. But referring to the post made by a friend his actions were not appropriate by any stretch of the imagination yet there is credit given to him in the sense of standing up to a corrupt association. Did these corrupt people deserve to die, NO, but nothing was going to be done so he took it into his own hands and handled it how he saw fit.
My writing skills of portraying my opinion suck, but I hope you get the idea of where it is coming from.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Testing me to go kill my family in a little test? Kind of a violation of the terms and conditions of this site. But anyways, how do i contradict myself? Because i havent killed my family because all of them are already dead except my father who is half way across the world? Ive done my share of killing for what i once thought was a rightful cause. I will not do it anymore for this govt which is why i did not reenlist and ended my 4 year term. If you re-read my post, i said killing can be wrong, but can be right. And you just said its programmed to be on top, which means killing has to happen and is programmed to be the right thing to do. We kill and strive and fight to be on top... Of the food chain. I dont think there is any other pyramid to be atop of. I understand natural selection and survival of the fittest and all of it. And i agree. But i stated killing some THING is the same as another, in which you replied its not, but in the end its all for the same purpose, to be atop of this biological pyramid. So how then does me killing another man, differ from a rat killing another rat? They may not fight for the differences of good and evil because they dont have egos or persona's, but in the end one life is gone and another remains. Same goes for all creatures.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

so he took it into his own hands and handled it how he saw fit.

I hope you get the idea of where it is coming from.
I don't. Hitler handled things how he saw fit. The idea that there should be any sympathy for this murderer or what he "stood for" is abhorrent.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
A cop went on a rampage killing people?

Take away guns from the cops so this wont happen again.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
here is the audio talking about the burners

edit on 13-2-2013 by sandman441 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

OK.. big problems with this.
He diid not have a hostage and they lit the place on fire... I mean.. actually hostage or no you don't light the house on fire. I've already seen the LAPD complaining it was aired on t.v.

Second I have heard they the body is unidentified, and he could have escaped during confusion, and finally.. i would expected him to go in a shootout taking more with him.

Anyway.. he's probably dead. Interesting though. Also interesting that a second police officer has posted a non violent manifesto.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Probably not what you were looking for but took a screen grab of this because, well, it's ridiculous looking. My personal fave is the one that reports the conflicting reports....sigh.

i.imgur.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I found this on youtube, now im not 100% sure it's legit so if it's found to be something else please forgive me.

I've been following this thread all day and have not seen it yet.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Fate of fugitive....

No body had yet been recovered from the smoldering ruins, despite several media reports to the contrary, because the site was still too hot for police to enter and search, authorities said.

just found it funny... no body yet...

... probably just stoking the drama... yet if true who was in the cabin... PS remote control tech does exist....

as for recording the scanners not a bad idea.... definitely needs to be done... news editing of broadcast post broadcast is a common event...

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join