It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Dorner in gun battle with authorities, source says

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Look, the guy had a mental beef with LAPD and nutjobbed out. If he would have had his # together he would have never posted anything on facebook, took care of business in stealth as he quickly moved from target to target never letting anyone on to foil his plans, then slip out of the country to never be seen again.

fact is he was a nutjob and got what was coming to him, for opening the gate and not following through..hes no hero

if he wanted to be a hero, he should have snuck the beef to washington and cleaned shop

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminatedobserver

I think it's absurd because cows don't recognize threats and they don't shoot back. Humans do. At least that is one of the aspects of it I found absurd.

Certainly my ego drives me. It fuels my continued existence and logic is the deciding vote as to whether or not I will allow my ego to dominate my other aspects.

Just a thought... most folks who seem that bitter are usually projecting and really need to do a bit of self-based reflection.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The story says he was found in the burning house.Obviously sounds like they were trying to cover up his story and and any final words he might have about his case.
It may have been an accident, but who can really say?

I imagine that once they decided no hostages were held, they set the house on fire and then gunned him down when he stepped outside, by snipers I guess.

This idea is only supported by the idea that his manifesto was never corroborated by the MSM, and the fact that he was indeed a cop killer.

I'm glad that drones played no part in his execution, although I thought the U.S. government would take it that far.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I completely understand. Maybe my use of a cow should of been a better type of animal, one that does war with its own species.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Oh I dunno tho, to some humans on the planet who hold very little regard for other human life, either spiritually or simply considering it a lump of flesh at death. it appears quite easy for them to simply treat a human being like a goat as they kill it.

I certainly don't agree at all, but there are people who think differently.. exotic tribes in the amazon, or in papua new guinea, who still have ancient cultural punishments.. even some people around today from various religious sects with extreme doctrines that still have barbaric cultural practices, I'd even say have this trait.

It's an insane thing to us who grew up in the west, but to some it's completely different.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Also, if Dorner held hostages in one of the cabins the past few days...how could the massive amount of police searching the area not find them? They were even starting to scale down their presence in the area yesterday.

So if there's still police looking for him, Dorner decides to go out on a joy ride in a stolen car?

What im getting is that....

1 - The departments involved in the search really really suck at searching.

or

2 - Dorner is an idiot for thinking he can just drive around Big Bear and not think police will still be there looking for him.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by masta12d

Funny you should mention Steven Segal as I just saw in the news recently that he was being used by Law Enforcement somewhere here in the US for training. I can just see him now, you gotta use excessive force, like this..., oh and remember to rehearse the scripts beforehand because when you blow s***t up its a one time opportunity.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SPECULUM

I agreee, he was on a personal crusade and went about it without a clear plan, I read his manifesto (assuming he wrote it, in its entirety) and on some levels I kinda felt where he was coming from, on another leavel it seemed like he was trying to buy sympathy and support from certain folks in high places...I was kinda sickened at him singing the praises of the likes of Bill and Hillary Clinton, etc.

For me, if he was one of such moral high standing, he'd have rather not be part of the system he so openly villified...but he came accross as more angry at the fact that it had rejected him.

The cause was noble in some respects...not murder, assuming he is guilty of that, but in principle his fight was right...but I think for the wrong reasons, selfish reasons...and mentally unstable reasons.

Shame, really...if anything he has probably made it harder for the little guy to stand up and be heard in future...don't like authority? We have a potential Dorner on our hands, here!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687
So if there's still police looking for him, Dorner decides to go out on a joy ride in a stolen car?

2 - Dorner is an idiot for thinking he can just drive around Big Bear and not think police will still be there looking for him.

This is what puzzles me. Was there not enough food in the cabin he broke into? To the point that he'd risk going out in public? In a wilderness area, I'd think he could find/gather food rather than going to a supermarket in the midst of a manhunt. That's still very strange to me

link   
reply to post by evc1shop

That would be Nevada... he was hired by the infamous Sheriff Joe.

link   
“My name is Michael Westen. I used to be a spy until…”

“We got a burn notice on you. You’re blacklisted.”

When you’re burned, you’ve got nothing: no cash, no credit, no job history. You’re stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in.

“Where am I?” – Michael

“Miami.” – Fiona

You do whatever work comes your way. You rely on anyone who is still talking to you: a trigger-happy ex-girlfriend, an old friend who is informing on you to the FBI…

“You know spies. A bunch of bitchy little girls.” – Sam.

Family too.

“Hey, is that your Mom again” – Sam

If you’re desperate

“Someone needs your help, Michael.” – Madeline (Mom)

Bottom Line? Until you figure out who burned you, you’re not going anywhere.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I saw a buddy post this today on FB and you know what, I agree pretty much right on with what is said!
Is it just me or is anyone else wondering how completely jacked up this Chris Dorner case is? I want to point out a few main points about this situation.
1. Suspect according to 3 different articles he has died 3 different ways. Shot, Burned, and Sniped. (Someone needs to get their jacked up facts correct)
2. LAPD ordered Helicopters and all news crews away because they were afraid that the suspect would be able to watch the news in an already confirmed Internet-less, phone less, cable less cabin and pin point where cops are standing. (Yes PLEASE, lets get all visual evidence away so we have no proof that the cops shot at another innocent victim, or killed the suspect unarmed so on so forth.) Better yet once all the medias gone they can easily go in there and take him out because I bet ya a year of pay that Dorner knows something that they don't want leaked!
3. While this one is not confirmed it sure as hell wouldn't surprise me. After fleeing on the third day suspect mails Cd's and note books containing evidence to local new station. New station was immediately bombarded by the FBI and evidence was confiscated. (While yes it's not confirmed, does it honestly surprise anyone?)
4. and last but not least my personal FAVORITE! I want to give the news and media a HUGE round of applause. You guys and your selfish, pathetic, bull # CEO's have successfully backed up the "LAW" once again. Bare with me as I elaborate. We have nothing but reports on this "domestic terrorist" and everything he has done wrong. COME ON MEDIA, LETS GET SOME MORE REPORTING DONE ON THE TWO INNOCENT BY STANDARDS THAT WERE OPEN FIRED ON BY LAPD BEFORE EVEN HAVING THERE FREAKIN IDENTITY CONFIRMED!!
This country is being destroyed by politicians but I have a little hunch that whats destroying this country more than them is this pathetic excuse for our news media. All we see is high school shooting this kids dead, store robbery shooting these people are dead. What about the mother of 3 who defended her children from a armed burglar? What about the 71 year old man who pulled his gun on a store robber and defended the lives of people HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW!
I don't care who doesn't like my opinion and who does. You can't look at this case and not see any corruption! If LAPD or whoever the hell he has a grudge with wasn't afraid the cabin wouldn't of been set on fire and they damn well would of staked out that house for days waiting for him to come out alive. A man doesn't go on a killing spree over being fired from a job when he is calling a bluff! THEY MESSED UP, THEY COVERED IT UP, AND HE TOOK THE FALL!

-This concludes my rant of the week
and P.S. nobody take this next part the wrong way, please.

Chris Dorner, while what you did is wrong and nothing is worth the life of a human being especially a innocent one who had nothing to do with this situation at all, there is a very small part of me that salutes you for trying to expose these pathetic excuses called cops. I personally believe you were right and I am not shocked one little bit.
I just hope that the good people out there continue being good and standing up for whats right, even if you go down fighting for the truth to be heard.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightToker

This is what puzzles me. Was there not enough food in the cabin he broke into? To the point that he'd risk going out in public? In a wilderness area, I'd think he could find/gather food rather than going to a supermarket in the midst of a manhunt. That's still very strange to me

Agreed. With how much training he supposedly has, why would he take a risk like that?

And what about those "hostages"? Did he just decide to leave them in the cabin while he went out with the car?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by usngemenii

Chris Dorner, while what you did is wrong

I personally believe you were right

What? How's that again?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
“When you go on the run, the first thing you do is lay down tracks in the opposite direction, but that only works if the bad guys find the trail and believe it’s for real, which means selling it. You need to put on a little show, make them feel clever. When you make somebody work to get a piece of information they’ll believe it that much more because it’s hard to get.”

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2
It didn't seem like they made any effort to put out the fire. Don't tell me a fire truck couldn't have a hose that could spray water from a safe distance.

No effort at all to quench the flames. I was taking screen grbs and posting them up in ATS. The fire was going for about 10 minutes before my first screen grab, the following pics of the fire are over a time frame of 58 minutes. (then I had to get kids from school!). So they sat and BBQ'ed him for a good hour before ANY attempt to quell the flames, minimum!

Originally posted by Qumulys
For those just joining in the end of the thread, here's some of my screen shots. The first shot I think is at the time of the gun fight when the two officers were shot down, I'm assuming this is when the cops told the TV crew to "get the f out of there pal" or something along those lines.

Here's the fire screenshots I took chronological order. (1 hour - no attempt from fire trucks)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I was and still am a big supporter of Lt. (retired) C. J. Dorsen.
and if indeed it is him that was KIA then my deepest condolences go to his mother.

Explanation:

To some he will be considered a Tyrant!

And To others he will be considered a Martyr!

Personal Disclosure: Either way,... the Tree of liberty just got watered with what IMHO was some of the finest blood that ever lived.

Shame on us all for allowing any of this to happen! :shk:

We can do far better as a human society than the one where we end up snap crackle popping people ok!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

Agreed. With how much training he supposedly has, why would he take a risk like that?

This is absurd.
Does the concept of death by cop mean nothing?
He committed suicide.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
People. Hello my name is T, long time reader of most of your posts. First time posting. I felt I needed to make an account for this but ill definitely have a lot to add now that I'm started. I've seen much talk of people "taking sides" in this. This is something you need to know: there are no sides in this, this is the lapd vs the lapd and they don't want you to realize that. They will even mention the "many supporters taking Christopher dorners side" do you think the news would really report that unless they wanted people to take sides? They barely even mentioned the civilians they brutally shot up (gang style) this is purely the lapd messing up on all counts, they have a ex cop running loose killing innocent citizens because of THEIR crooked policies. This is the worst possible PR for the lapd at the worst possible time. A crazed ex lapd officer killed 2 civilians trying to murder cops for being crooked while the lapd shot up 3 innocent civilians (that could of easily died, they got VERY lucky). This is an uneasy time for our country especially with shootouts, the government didn't want the lapd to look too bad so they are having people side with the lapd or side with Christopher. But of course if you side with him your an extremist. So side with the poor lapd and their poor "innocent officers". EVERY DROP OF BLOOD THAT FELL FROM THIS SITUATION IS ON THE HANDS OF THE LAPD, THIS WAS LAPD CAUSED AND LAPD CARRIED OUT.

I don't know what will come from that fire or what exactly happened tonight. But I believe they will try to manipulate us and most Americans will be manipulated. An the corruption will keep inching us closer....

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Think about it for a second
What he did was wrong (Killed people)
But he was right (What they did to him to fire him was corrupt)

He should of proceeded to take on his case and push for justice, but not by killing people.

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join