It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Dorner in gun battle with authorities, source says

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by samerulesapply

In response to you asking how long it takes for us to realize our govt is horrible and doesnt care, im pretty sure almost all of us know. But the point is we do peaceful protests. Which has never gotten us anywhere. As long as we sit around carrying signs, nothing will be done. Its as simple as that. Everyones to afraid to pick up a gun and do the right thing. They would rather sit around, carry signs scream and shout, and be ignored so they feel like theyve done something to help. This country was created through violent acts. Why would we have to digress to peaceful protests to get something done? Violence is the only answer. And for you out there saying 'ohhhh your wrong and horrible we can do this with peaceful speeches', no. No we cant. Its only human to kill. We have all been under the influence of false gods and false commandments so we believe that killing is wrong. It can be. It can also be right. Remember your primal instincts. Mate. Feed. Kill. Repeat. MFKR. You killing a cow to survive is literally no different from killing another human. In the end were all animals in a symbiotic ecosystem. Sorry for the unrelated non-dorner rant.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

I'm good at some things but the best I'd manage is to end up on TV saying "Dude looked dead to me. Crispy. Smelled like Applebees fajitas...."

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightToker
CNN reporter just said live on air that LAPD are still acting like Dorner is at larger until body is identified. 50 families named by Dorner still being guarded and protected

Damn that has to be scary.
Relying on the LAPD for protection.

I hope for their sakes that they don't resemble Dorner.
No wait, 89 year old ladies and white guys resemble Dorner in the eyes of LAPD.

link   
Has anyone considered the strangeness of why he supposedly burnt his truck, to the cabin going up in flames?

As for his truck, not much sets right with me about it...

1) If they had already named him as a suspect, and knew what vehicle he drove, why take the time to torch it, and send up a big "here I am" signal? Any evidence in the truck would just point to what they already knew!

2) I couldn't understand the truck being parked across the road at an angle. If he was going to torch it, anyway, why do that? Wouldn't it have been better to pull it under a bunch of trees, and just leave it?

3) If the truck fire was meant as a diversion, WHY is he still in the area days later???

4) I know that there was speculation that the truck fire was accidental. DId that ever get corroborated?

5) As a former wrecker driver, I can tell you that axles can break, when dragging a vehicle in gear. But it is highly unlikely! Usually a u-joint or a sprag will snap first, as they are much weaker than an axle. Especially in a truck...

But, back to my point, according to the MSM, he set his truck on fire, and then when cornered he sets the house on fire...Many who get their news from regular channels, will correlate this, and assume it was his plan all along. But to what end? What does the media have to gain by creating that distinction?

edit on 2/12/2013 by GoOfYFoOt because: added text

link   
I'm kinda confused, too...at one point it was being said that there were escape tunnels leading from the basement, then suddenly there was a body...then it had been identified, now it hasn't...I mean, WTF don't quite cut it here.

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised that even if the body IS Dorners, what's to stop them lying and saying he's still at large? It'd be the perfect excuse to exert more control over the citizens of the US, oh...it wasn't him - let's continue searching and invading people's privacy, etc.

They've many options available to them at this point and it's actually a good opportunity for them, it's a scary situation and people are right to question the official story, regardless of what that official story turns out to be.

link   

Originally posted by samerulesapply

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty

Unless the authorities consent to allow a trusted member of the ATS community to positively identify the body

I nominate Heff.

Lol, I second that motion!

Lol The motion is carried. All those in favor say aye.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatedobserver

In response to you asking how long it takes for us to realize our govt is horrible and doesnt care, im pretty sure almost all of us know. But the point is we do peaceful protests. Which has never gotten us anywhere. As long as we sit around carrying signs, nothing will be done. Its as simple as that. Everyones to afraid to pick up a gun and do the right thing. They would rather sit around, carry signs scream and shout, and be ignored so they feel like theyve done something to help. This country was created through violent acts. Why would we have to digress to peaceful protests to get something done? Violence is the only answer. And for you out there saying 'ohhhh your wrong and horrible we can do this with peaceful speeches', no. No we cant. Its only human to kill. We have all been under the influence of false gods and false commandments so we believe that killing is wrong. It can be. It can also be right. Remember your primal instincts. Mate. Feed. Kill. Repeat. MFKR. You killing a cow to survive is literally no different from killing another human. In the end were all animals in a symbiotic ecosystem. Sorry for the unrelated non-dorner rant.

Well said, to defeat any enemy you must be prepared to engage them on their terms, no matter how dirty those terms are...they just killed a man (possibly) in a purposeful andpublic fashion, the gloves are off, no?

Things are getting quite heavy.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
why on earth was he still there? he must have had a reason, because the first thing I thought when I heard about the burnt out car there was *decoy*, and he would have known far better than I. Was there a contact? an arranged reporter meetup to handover something? some evidence he had to pickup? or did he think he could take them on there?
edit on 12-2-2013 by cartesia because: (no reason given)

Pehaps he made a deal, or was made to dissappear ... a fire leaving partial identity... he could have gotten away quietly, he could have been black bagged, he could have been brutally murdered before...
edit on 12-2-2013 by cartesia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

CNN reporter just said live on air that LAPD are still acting like Dorner is at larger until body is identified. 50 families named by Dorner still being guarded and protected

$10 bucks says its not him but in fact your classic alien Grey. They felt it best to burn it to a.) decontaminate and b.) hide the obvious color differences.

Either way its screams inept or shady. If its not him then for Christ sake the LAPD really needs to check themselves. I mean really? 2 driveby's and a house burned to the ground. Isn't that a Steven Segal movie? Or shady or just inept that they couldn't apprehend him that they resorted to burning him out.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by samerulesapply

Unless the authorities consent to allow a trusted member of the ATS community to positively identify the body

I nominate Heff.

Lol, I second that motion!

Lol The motion is carried. All those in favor say aye.

But...What about the logistics? Isn't Heff somewhere in the Peach State?
edit on 2/12/2013 by GoOfYFoOt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatedobserver

Killing a cow is the same as killing another human??? Seriously???

You might want to take a bit of "me" time and reflect upon the absurdity of that statement.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Knowing the type of training Dorner received in the military, I'd be VERY surprised they got him. He would had known they were on their way to the cabin and he would'nt have been that stupid to defend himself from inside a cabin. He would had been too busy laying traps and I think this may be one them.....but I could be wrong.

Hundreds of law enforcement versus one man -- why would you be "VERY" surprised if they got him?

Ya it would be a big surprise if they did not get him. Even if there completely incompetent, with the gear at there disposal and the manpower and every cop in the country looking out for him the chances are on there side even if they found him by accident and somebody who seen his picture ran into him, which seems to be the case or so. Its plain and simple math really, were there is force the ones with more numbers will win out eventually. Funny no that someone saw him by accident and it was not a drone or something
However those drones would be useful in a whole lot of other situations, even as crowd control. But in a non combat area were anyone can be anyone and can be anywhere there kind of a time waster, I mean what are they going to do send out a drone to scan hundreds of thousands of miles looking for a needle in a haystack. It would not be all that effective.

One thing is for sure, I personally never believe such shows as there not really my thing, but gee the ol set fire to the building thing seems to work wonders. One thing is for sure it is a dangerous thing to be a man of conscious in this day and age, in fact it was so in any day and age. Personally I think he overacted, but people like him take things to heart and when all that they were thought and believed turns out to be bull# they lose it. Usually they break, but once in a while like this guy they take things into there own hands and try to retaliate, and reading his manifesto which I do not really believe he wrote it, or wrote it all, if at all, or that he even actually existed per say, but he was clueless on a lot of things.

He really should of just turned the shoulder on a lot of things, its not his job to try to fix things, in fact it may have been better to help it along for it to spread and to help it all fall eventually, as that is its fate. Its better to speed up that process, by not doing anything at all. That or if he really did not like it there or did not fit in he should of just gone to a different precinct one were he would fit and get along better, or better yet abandon the whole thing.

But you know as they say, come hell or high water, till then the show continues.

And now everybody please return to your daily scheduled programing.
edit on 13-2-2013 by galadofwarthethird because: spelling stuff

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by illuminatedobserver

Killing a cow is the same as killing another human??? Seriously???

You might want to take a bit of "me" time and reflect upon the absurdity of that statement.

UInless, of course - he lives in the UK, where cow is a term of *ahem* affection used to describe promiscuous women. Sutcliffe may very well have thought he was employed in an abattoir.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Indeed the gloves are off. And have been off. They stated at one point that the suspect tried to run out the back door when the house was on fire, but they pushed him back in. Right there is where i can worried. he police pushed him back into a burning house? Was it with the intention of making him burn to death? When theres a manhunt does the law say that due process and the legal system stop, so kill him anyway you can, and inhumane way you can? So what that he killed a few dirty cops. Take the man to jail. I lived in Oklahoma City most of my life and was there when the bombing happened. Why not tie Timothy McVeigh up to a stake and burn him? Oh yeah, we used to be somewhat civilized.So he got a trail, and killed way more police and federal employees to include military, and a day care. Now, we just burn you, torture you, gas you, do whatever we can to shut you up or kill you. It makes me sick. My father is a good police officer, and he said to me yesterday that Dorner should stop by his department and get a few of these dirty cops. Point being, Many people around the US are whispering that Dorner did the right thing. Maybe, and thats a maybe, people will open there eyes and act. I will not give up hope in my fellow humans, but actions get things done. And Dorners point has been made quite clear.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Well, I hope for your sake that someone recorded that segment of the scanner feed for later examination!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

I'm good at some things but the best I'd manage is to end up on TV saying "Dude looked dead to me. Crispy. Smelled like Applebees fajitas...."

Aaah, modest, and humble,you better keep quite you just get more trustworthy all the time.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
There's other issues as well.

The cabin burnt down. They let it. Firetrucks were on scene, and long after human survivability in such a raging fire, they continued to let it burn. Since it had a basement under it, the whole cabin collapsed into the basement.

Then, with 2000 degree coals, (Nice hot fire!), the firetrucks douse it all with water. The forensics team meander into a 15 X 20 smoldering basement, lickity split, filled with the ashes and unburnt timber, and immediately find the body.

The amount of water required to extinguish the fire would leave water and ash on the floor of the basement. A muddy mess. Plus, it's dark. Doing all this by searchlight? Sure. The corpse would also be charred, and covered in soot.

Ever try searching 300 square feet of burnt timber and ash in the dark trying to locate a body? Me either, but it just doesn't seem plausible.

At least they should take the body back to town for proper ID.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Seems like the LAPD isnt taking any chances still.

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

The Los Angeles Police Department said it is keeping protective details on dozens of LAPD officials until the fate of accused killer Christopher Dorner is determined.

So let me get this straight...A Game Warden was driving down the street, sees a purple car with someone that "resembles" Dorner, pulls a u-turn, attempts to follow the car but loses him. That Warden called the word out on the radio and a few more Wardens in the area search for the car, then see a white truck drive past them and they think the driver also resembles Dorner. Supposedly, Dorner shoots at the Wardens driving by, takes off, then quickly holes up in a cabin. (To my understanding, this entire process took just a few minutes)

So did Dorner (supposedly) have that truck waiting right near the place where the purple car was ditched/stalled/whatever happened to it?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
More conflicting information from the AP:

BIG BEAR LAKE, Calif. (AP) -- The manhunt for a former Los Angeles police officer suspected of going on a killing spree converged Tuesday on a mountain cabin where authorities believe he barricaded himself inside, engaged in a shootout that killed a deputy and then never emerged as the home went up in flames.

A single gunshot was heard from within, and a law enforcement official told The Associated Press late Tuesday that officials had found a charred body.

Source

Meanwhile the Yahoo headline is that the cabin is still too hot to enter.
edit on 2/13/13 by Hefficide because: Forgot source

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

How is it absurd? Because we have egos and therefore perceive ourselves as better than anything else? Last time I checked a cow never nuked anything. My point is, killing one THING, is the same as another. Unless of course your human ego, which is usually the cause of greed, gluttony, and other 'evils' gets in the way. Ive had plenty of me time. Its all the time I have. You think my statement is absurd because your conscious fueled by everything you have ever learned (what they want you to) and you ego says it is absurd. Its your opinion and we are all entitled to them. My opinion is that there is no difference. This Universe we live in is both Emergent (changing all the time so that knowledge, philosophies and ideals will always change no matter what), and Symbiotic (everything works together. We are all pieces, pulling a piece out and saying this is human it belongs up here on top, doesnt work because a piece is only as good as the whole).

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join