It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Christopher Dorner in gun battle with authorities, source says

page: 43
148
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
An on scene reporter states that his cell phone came on today. Wondering if he talked to the police? Did they ask him to surrender? Guess we will never know...




posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
From the CNN blog:


[Updated at 10:02 p.m. ET] A body believed to be that of Christopher Dorner has been pulled from the burning cabin, multiple law enforcement sources tell CNN contributor Tom Fuentes. The sources say they were told this by LAPD.


In contradiction:

[Updated at 11:13 p.m. ET] Los Angeles police are now contradicting media reports that a body was found in the cabin. No such thing was found in the cabin, a Los Angeles Police Department spokesman told reporters moments ago, because cabin is still burning and is too hot to search.


The above cannot happen unless someone is flat-out lying. How could it be confirmed by "multiple law enforcement sources" when nobody has searched the remains of cabin because it's "too hot to search"???

CNN Blog

Too many lies to keep track of now.

ETA: I'd like to talk to "CNN contributor Tom Fuentes", see what he's got to say. Sources?

edit on 12-2-2013 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
reply to post by Hefficide
 


Does the term 'burner' have any other tactical meaning?

Someone posted earlier that they did a google search, but couldn't find any tactical meaning for it.
In light of the evidence available, it would appear to be something that lights cabins on fire.



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Wildlife guy says he was driving purple Nissan, lost control of it and hijacked the white truck that was shown in earlier MSM footage



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide
 


That's the whole point. It was once said to me straight out by the investigating officer many many moons ago that because the three of us involved gave three completely different versions of the story and nobody budged. They couldn't get anything creditable so no charges. On a completely more grandiose scale, same rule applies here. They give multiple versions of an incident that none become creditable spiced with media whoring willing to gobble anything up and bam, ripe for ATS and the like.

Even if he was arrested gags would be placed, papers sealed. Rumors and innuendo abound and BAM ripe for ATS and the like. That's how they like it. The official truth, the crazies truth and reality. The 3 card Monty strikes again.....



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
It's curious how they are working hard right now to explain a time line of what happened, with an added emphasis on the questionable points we've all been raising.

Funny thing is, it doesn't even come across like they are convinced.


Plus the media seems pissed and is calling them on all the misleading reports from throughout the day.

ETA: Former FBI said it's kind of surprising that - with as many inconsistencies as there have been with this entire story (They went house to house in the area two days ago and, as it turned out, he WAS hold up with hostages and they missed it) - it's curious that they have scaled back prior to an i.d of the body.


edit on 2/12/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Maybe if he was a better driver he would have got away. first he gets his truck stuck,breaks the axle and has to burn it before he got to where he was going, then he ties up the 2 cleaning ladies and steals their car which he also wrecked.Then he leaves that car and hijacks a pickup truck which he also wrecks, yep if he had spent a little more time learning how to drive he would have got away.
I bet he was paying really high insurance rates considering how bad he drives.



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack
 


They'll never admit that they've been watching this thread for their updates.



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack
 



Law enforcement sources tell CBS News senior correspondent John Miller that they are confident that a body in a burned cabin in Big Bear, California is believed to be that of Christopher Dorner...

CBS is not a foreign news agency. Either law enforcement needs to be better about controlling information flows until things are absolutely confirmed or news agencies need to step up their game on identifying appropriate sources and obtaining confirmation. It doesn't help anybody for either of those two parties to look questionable because we rely an awful lot on both as a society.



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
Maybe if he was a better driver he would have got away. first he gets his truck stuck,breaks the axle and has to burn it before he got to where he was going, then he ties up the 2 cleaning ladies and steals their car which he also wrecked.Then he leaves that car and hijacks a pickup truck which he also wrecks, yep if he had spent a little more time learning how to drive he would have got away.
I bet he was paying really high insurance rates considering how bad he drives.


That's why they tell you not to drive when you're angry.

Or in this case, really, really, really angry (and armed).



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightToker
 


The reports I saw said he was filmed filling scuba tanks,they contain compressed air not oxygen.Were there other reports of him buying oxygen?



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
It's curious how they are working hard right now to explain a time line of what happened, with an added emphasis on the questionable points we've all been raising.

Funny thing is, it doesn't even come across like they are convinced.


Plus the media seems pissed and is calling them on all the misleading reports from throughout the day.


they probably troll here looking for ideas........"Hey come here. Check this out." "What's that?" Oh Heffacide. Yeah he always has good ideas. Won't matter anyway after we're done with this story the only thing they'll really know....is a cabin burned down." "I love me job" "yeah it has its perks".



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlice
reply to post by kosmicjack
 



Law enforcement sources tell CBS News senior correspondent John Miller that they are confident that a body in a burned cabin in Big Bear, California is believed to be that of Christopher Dorner...

CBS is not a foreign news agency. Either law enforcement needs to be better about controlling information flows until things are absolutely confirmed or news agencies need to step up their game on identifying appropriate sources and obtaining confirmation. It doesn't help anybody for either of those two parties to look questionable because we rely an awful lot on both as a society.


They are confident that they believe ...???

if Nixon had only waited another 30 years to do what he did he would never have been caught.



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
reply to post by MidnightToker
 


The reports I saw said he was filmed filling scuba tanks,they contain compressed air not oxygen.Were there other reports of him buying oxygen?


Filled scuba tanks are about 20% oxygen.



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack
 
This may be the last time media is invited to an execution, err I mean a shootout, again. Think of it, the Sheriff at Sandy Hook getting upset that information flow was going in all directions and now here, too. It wouldn't surprise me if the police get issued new encypted radios for thier next gig as well. Following that with appointing an official PR point man for info dissemination. All in the name of tranparency and better anti-terror tactics.
As for burner, could it have been something dropped by UAV, like a roof-busting flash-pak? But stronger of course.

edit on 12-2-2013 by evc1shop because: corrections



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice
 


Well the first reports I saw - with TV on and several tabs open to news sites - were from overseas members here at ATS and elsewhere.



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Knowing the type of training Dorner received in the military, I'd be VERY surprised they got him. He would had known they were on their way to the cabin and he would'nt have been that stupid to defend himself from inside a cabin. He would had been too busy laying traps and I think this may be one them.....but I could be wrong.



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by capone1

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
reply to post by MidnightToker
 


The reports I saw said he was filmed filling scuba tanks,they contain compressed air not oxygen.Were there other reports of him buying oxygen?


Filled scuba tanks are about 20% oxygen.





We breathe air that is 21 percent oxygen, and we require oxygen to live. So you might think that breathing 100 percent oxygen would be good for us -- but actually it can be harmful. So, the short answer is, pure oxygen is generally bad, and sometimes toxic. To understand why, you need to go into some detail


Really? it is still compressed air.



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Police pull over a blue truck that looks similar to Dorner's, being driven by two little ladies delivering newspapers:

Officer #1: "You go up there and check it out, man."
Officer #2: "No way, you go take a look."
Officer #1: "I ain't going up there. You're nuts. Let's just start shooting."
Officer #2: "OK, good idea."


Later, police suspect that Dorner is holed up in somebody's house, with no idea who else may be inside:

Officer #1: "You go up there and check it out, man."
Officer #2: "No way, you go take a look."
Officer #1: "I ain't going up there. You're nuts. Let's just burn it to the ground."
Officer #2: "OK, good idea."

What is their job, exactly? Oh yeah, To Serve And Protect.



posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Knowing the type of training Dorner received in the military, I'd be VERY surprised they got him. He would had known they were on their way to the cabin and he would'nt have been that stupid to defend himself from inside a cabin. He would had been too busy laying traps and I think this may be one them.....but I could be wrong.


Hundreds of law enforcement versus one man -- why would you be "VERY" surprised if they got him?



new topics

top topics



 
148
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

log in

join