It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Dorner in gun battle with authorities, source says

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, and I know how anti-Alex Jones ATS has become, but I'll still post it anyway:

Alex Jones said the cabin would be burned down and that it was standard procedure. Very shortly after, the cabin was in flames. Alongside with the video of the cop saying multiple times to burn it down, there should be almost no dispute that it was the cops who burned it down, not Dorner, unless substantial evidence arises that the cop video is a fake.
edit on 2/12/2013 by SonicInfinity because: Fixed YouTube embed

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
So as the govt and their defectors play guns in the street, how many hapless bystanders get shot?

Looks like our govt doesnt have a clue anymore that the people dont want to live in war zones.

Cant we all get along? - Former LAPD victim
Rodney King

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost of America

it would be perfectly reasonable to burn this man alive, since he murdered (reported as FACT) 4 people

Hard to believe someone would have the nerve to say that even if they thought it.

link   
reply to post by stephv70

Right from the start there was a fire truck that was seen from a news helicopter. And there was scanner chatter about moving a car for fire trcuk access.

link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Hey NSA people

N.S.A No Such Agency

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderLustKing

It is at 29:38 on the first clip
line 2

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
What troubles me about the 'shoddy reporting' is that a major news outlet posts a story that a body is found, they say that the story is confirmed by law enforcement officials.

Either they were given the story by actual LE personnel...

They were given the story by someone purporting to be LE personnel. ...
Or
They completely fabricated the story.

To think that these major news media people don't verify their sources is a little hard for me to believe.
To think that they fabricated the story doesn't wash for me either.

link   
CNN is now reporting that LAPD is refuting the report of a body (just caught up). Here's a question though. If there is no body in the cabin, then where's the person that they were exchanging gun fire with and how did they manage to escape? The alternative would be that there is no body because there was no one in the cabin. I can't think of any other alternative for a lack of body--it's either escape or nobody was ever there.

link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Thanks for the info...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I really suspect they murdered this guy.

I'm not buying tear gas coincidentally caught on fire. I also don't believe they had to burn the guy to get him to come out.

It didn't seem like they made any effort to put out the fire. Don't tell me a fire truck couldn't have a hose that could spray water from a safe distance.

Even if he was guilty, they had no right to kill him when they could have waited it out and used other means to arrest him. Also, there could have been an unknown hostage or some else hiding in the cabin.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Listening to the scanner traffic, it sure sounded as though they set up and started the fire.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

I'm thinking that bullets can travel further than water from a hose. I agree that, if he was in the cabin, or even suspected to be in it, then keeping civilian firefighters and emergency crews a safe distance away is the smartest move.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatedobserver

If that happens to be the case, the public should demand to see the body.
1) To prove that they did get him and put the fears of the public, as well as those called out in the manifesto, to rest.
2) Because "wanted" dead or alive actually demands proof by the very nature of the wording.

edit on 12-2-2013 by evc1shop because: spelling

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

I know I heard them discussing "burners" in fact at one point they said either six or seven of them. They started this fire. I am 100% convinced of it.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

I agree!!

link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

The alternative would be that there is no body because there was no one in the cabin

They said he used a silencer so even their video could not defend them being shot at only their word.

link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Well first reports of him being dead or a body being found were from overseas news agencies.

There was likely a rush by US News Corporations to keep up with attention-grabbing headlines, especially since it's happening here.

link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

The rep of san Bernardino pd announced that they have not even been inside the building yet, it is too hot and they have concerns there may be weapons inside. There has been no identification of the body.

He was/is pro Obama, pro Gun Control according to Infowars and his own manifesto.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I watched Waco live and will die convinced that the tank they used to breach the walls with was equipped with a flame throwing mechanism.

Yeah a lot of people think it is a flame thrower but it is the standard short cannon for that model it was a a 165mm M135 short-barrelled demolition gun that held and could use 30 rounds of HEP (High Explosive, Plastic) ammunition. That what they fit with the M728 Combat Engineer Vehicle. They did away with flame throwers on all military vehicles years before that. I think it was due to a NATO treaty.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by butcherguy

They ran a documentary on Waco last night, I remember that to well, heartbreaking.

Coincidence? Or synchronicity?

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join