It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Dorner in gun battle with authorities, source says

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I watched Waco live and will die convinced that the tank they used to breach the walls with was equipped with a flame throwing mechanism.

Me too

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by stephv70

Aren't they letting evidence get destroyed?

Maybe that was the whole idea.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980
The media coverage of this is utterly absurd and unprofessional.

Now all the major media outlets have changed their headlines to say that NO body has been found.

That flying elephant in your avatar is starting to look FAR more credible than anything coming out of the MSM.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Good point!! The longer the fire burns the more difficult it will be to gather evidence!!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
For those of you who missed the scanner radio transmission here it is talking about sending the "Burner" in.

You can here it Here

Please be patient as each one is about 30 mins long and has not been edited to minimize length. The burn comment starts somewhere between the 20 and 30 mark. 29:35 to be exact according to link.

Second video has nothing really until about 22:00 "Deploy burners" 26:32 "one shot fired from inside residence

edit on 12-2-2013 by WonderLustKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
So LAPD says no body was found yet. Heres a thought, they told all media to clear the area. FAA made it a no fly zone. Drone strike. Depending on the drone, the weapon doesnt leave a crater, its a rather small explosion then everything around it burns. Possibility?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
No message
edit on 12-2-2013 by usaman1983 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by kosmicjack

Aren't they letting evidence get destroyed?

Maybe that was the whole idea.

Yes.
If you remember Waco, they were driving tanks back and forth through the rubble while it was still smoldering. What purpose did that serve, other than to destroy evidence?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The conflicting reports in this story are very frustrating. I have no idea what is true anymore. Has there ever been any interviews with the escaped hostages? Have their names been released? Do we even know if they are safe? I've heard some reports that they were still in the cabin when it burned. I hope no one else gets hurt and we get the full story soon

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

They ran a documentary on Waco last night, I remember that to well, heartbreaking.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I agree, There is something wrong with the way this went down.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I don’t know if CS canisters are the same as regular smoke but I know if you poke holes or slits in the side of smoke canisters then mores flame shoots out of them. I don’t know if they used hand tossed or 40MM launchers to get them in the building but I would think 40MM because of distance.

Just saying it is a possibility.

Anyway I still think Dorner started the fire then ate a bullet. What are the chances Dorner was already injured they were in a shoot out?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Originally posted by Hefficide

Somebody just tabled letting the fire burn out on its own.

Convenient... you'd think they'd want to preserve the chain of custody and the evidence. Now the conspiratorial will probably state that the body they'll eventually recover is not Dorner at all.

Saw this coming about 20 pages back

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
If this was the Newtown, CT police they would go ahead a prosecute whoever gave out the bad information that the was found!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mypan
Still alive, escaping from the fire through a hidden tunnel. He was well trained by Col Trautman, afterall.

Now he's really pissed off and looking for Sheriff Teasle.

This tunnel scenario is quite an interesting and plausible idea.

Unless they brought in a "special unit" to "deal" with the situation so that it plays out like they think it should...misdirection...

link   
Gas canisters do work on exothermic principles - thus they can cause fires.

link   
I'm not sure what's going on, but we're seeing the real power of social media in this. CNN is getting called out for falsely reporting Dorner KIA, now they're retracting. The MSM is losing more credibility by the day. Twitter is sharing and mocking. The media, they've done it to themselves. I saw a clip from O'Reilly earlier, and he stated it would be perfectly reasonable to burn this man alive, since he murdered (reported as FACT) 4 people. And since cops were killed, no trial is necessary. Hope the shoes never on the other foot, Bill.

What a clusterf#ck. Now they're reporting (on CNN) they had a link to his cell from the cabin, even though it was reported he ditched his cell and went off the grid a week ago. Maybe the contradictions are on purpose?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Your 100% right...How many police officers,swat,even the "bunker buster team" was there but no firefighters??

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

I am still pondering the foot prints leading away from the house and that he may have rode away on a horse, maybe they let him escape.

But I don't know what is true anymore,

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

There were firefighters on scene - but they were deliberately kept away from the cabin and surrounding area by, I presume, the person in charge. The radio feed discussed the fire trucks being staged nearby quite frequently.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join