It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Dorner in gun battle with authorities, source says

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Guys, it's a federal regulation to have escape routes.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by sporkmonster

You can pipe in smoke.

Smoke doesn't cause cabins to explode into flames.

Gasoline does. Flash grenades do.

Waco part 2

My post was referring to the type of grenade used only, not any of the political similarities or ramifications that can, will or have been linked to it.

I was indirectly quoting the report i heard from memory. The words 'hot smoke' and 'cold smoke' are not my words. The report made me think of different types of grenades used and, what is the force used to produce and propel the ejected material. (smoke)

Trying to look past a reporters wall of brain dead, I see them saying that one type of grenade uses a compressed gas, a propellant, to cause the material to be ejected from the canister and disperse within an area. I see them saying that the other type uses some sort of chemical reaction, any type of device that burns for this case, to cause the intended material be ejected in to an area.

I would think that the propellant type would not cause a fire. Seeing as it would only release relatively cold gases due to heat energy based on volume, unless it where a gas that is flammable with open air.... obviously.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Diligence

How did the hostages magically get free if they barricaded the cabin?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManiShuck

Originally posted by Olivine
Dispatch is asking for a silver SUV to be moved so fire can proceed to scene. But someone on-scene said they weren't sure they needed more help--that they had fire on-scene and "had it under control".

Yeah, right.
If "under control" means burnt to the foundation. Really, really sad they never intended to let Dorner have a trial.
edit on 2/12/2013 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

Just going to add this, as I've seen too many "of course they weren't going to give him a trial" types of comments everywhere.

It seems he didn't want a trial himself. Barricading himself in the house like he did, shooting at them, killing them... he was asking to be killed one way or another. If he wanted a trial he could have had one. He could have not shot at them every chance he got. He could have surrendered in a public place. I guarantee he would have had a trial if he didn't, at every turn, fire at officers.

And don't take this as full support for the police. This is just directed towards the whole "he would never have a trial" statement. I'm not saying the police, especially the LAPD, are perfect.

Yeah but what if he *didn't* do those initial murders? If that is the case, then you are talking about a guy who only found out he was wanted for murder when cops started opening fire at him out of the blue.

What if the LAPD killed Quan's daughter and her fiance to get back at Quan for defending a whistleblower in a suit against the department? Wow, does this make more sense now? And then naturally they set up the whistleblower himself as the scapegoat...?

Personally I'm still not satisfied that Dorner ever had anything to do with any of it. Call me crazy, OR blame it on the fact that LE and the media do far more suppression and obfuscation of evidence than they do collection or release of to the public forum.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
You guys want a conspiracy,there is one looking you in the face and it is not mentioned.I am 50 years old in my life time off the top of my head. I can name 5 other times in MY LIFE ,where someone or some group that opposed the goverment died in a "accidental fire". Go back to my post on page three. After seeing these situations occur.I knew exactly how this one was going to end. It wasn't a guess it wasn't a prediction..It was experience.

The goverment has done this many times,even I know they aren't that incompentent,they do it on purpose.Then they leave a mystery.Did he escape....what were the reason's? Have you ever wondered why the media, whose nose is everywhere never seem's to notice a connection between the event's?

I will name them again

Waco they waited until the day the wind was blowing the strongest then fired teargas burned to the ground.
MOVE in Philly droped a pyro bomb on them burned a city block to the ground.
Symbionese Liberation army Teargas burned to the ground
Gordon Kahl cornered him said they fired teargas house burned .That was a flat out lie read if you like.
www.constitution.org...

Weatherman Organization Greenwich village claimed a bomb went off started fire.

It just pretty much goes to show if they think you don't deserve it you get NO DUE PROCESS.

There are more that I can't remember.Not to mention flat out assassination's like Ruby Ridge.The word is Democide but you don't hear it uttered.
edit on 12-2-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

FNC played clips from the scanners about an hour ago, they were monitoring also, which means they heard it also and they reported.........none of it. That is disgraceful...a reporter, ignoring a story, wait countless reporters ignoring a big story, that smells.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by capone1

I agree. The police are terribly hypocritical throughout this case.

Nothing like a public execution right before the State of The Union, which can be summed up in one word.

Pathetic.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by Diligence

How did the hostages magically get free if they barricaded the cabin?

The way that I understand it, ALLEGEDLY....Dorner fled a cabin after tying up two hostages and carjacked someone. One of the hostages broke free after he left, and called it in. LE intercepted the car with "someone who fit Dorner's description". A shootout occured with both cops being shot, and possibly Dorner looking fellow, injured as well.
He wrecks the stolen car. Flees into a cabin near the wreck. Then they burn it down...

I think that brings it up to MSM speed. But who knows the "real story"...?

edit on 2/12/2013 by GoOfYFoOt because: typo

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

If we're going into that terrain... I have no problem with the fire being deliberate - and fully expecting that this fact will be lied about from this point forward.

What is troubling is that it seems now anything that happens - even nutjobs on shooting sprees - are seen by an increasing number of people as staged false flag events. I'm nearly 50 myself and have lived long enough to know that some people simply do really stupid and horrible things for no apparent reason. But I have never before lived in a world where so many people seem to have a desire to see a mass murderer as a hero.

Did Dexter cause this trend I wonder?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
reply to post by capone1

I agree. The police are terribly hypocritical throughout this case.

Nothing like a public execution right before the State of The Union, which can be summed up in one word.

Pathetic.

Well what do you think reporters are going to do? They know who patrols the streets where they live, the parking lots where they work, their childrens' schools...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by billdadobbie
whole new meaning to SMOKIES NOW EH
10/4
edit on 12/2/13 by billdadobbie because: SMOKIN

whos got my duck

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I thought it would be "Jason Bourne"...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Ha, at least someone is thinking logically. I was watching that all unfold on tv and once I heard that a deputy was killed, I knew instantly that cabin fire was purposely set. Then I heard the sheriff's spokesperson talk to the media and that sealed it even more.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

If we're going into that terrain... I have no problem with the fire being deliberate - and fully expecting that this fact will be lied about from this point forward.

What is troubling is that it seems now anything that happens - even nutjobs on shooting sprees - are seen by an increasing number of people as staged false flag events. I'm nearly 50 myself and have lived long enough to know that some people simply do really stupid and horrible things for no apparent reason. But I have never before lived in a world where so many people seem to have a desire to see a mass murderer as a hero.

Maybe you could blame it on feeding them Count Chocula cereal when they were growing up. Dracula was either a murderous supernatural revenant, or he was a mass-murdering sadist. Like Clyde Lewis always said, you might as well give your kids Hitler-O's for breakfast.

Or maybe we all just *know* that something is terribly wrong here. If so many of us are so sure that it is all a big lie, a massacre, a trick to keep us under the foot of those who don't have to lift a finger for their own survival, but who cause the other 99% of us to struggle harder and harder every day.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Well what do you think reporters are going to do? They know who patrols the streets where they live, the parking lots where they work, their childrens' schools...
reply to post by heyitsok

They know who signs their paychecks too.

And they do as they are told.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Getting feed here.

www.radioreference.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Or perhaps people are starting to wake up? Glad people ask questions and don't blindly listen to "those who know better"

link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

I agree with your feelings on false flags.People do awlful thing's.I can agree that events should be questioned but without any proof, I can't believe how speculation can rule and somehow become fact.My point was that everyone is entilted to due process.After all the event's I quoted plus many I don't know about or have forgotten to state.That establishes a track record why is it never brought up or noticed? I do not consider these people hero's but neither do I justiy warrentless assassation.

link   
No longer maintaining perimeters.

Sounds like their just cleaning up now.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by andypb

State murders another person without a trail.

No one cares.
edit on 12-2-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join