It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Dorner in gun battle with authorities, source says

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by billdadobbie
should have sold peanuts n beer for this one

Actually that exactly what im doing here in OZ !!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelchemuel
Sky UK are now reporting that police have entered the cabin!
That LAPD will not confirm he is dead.
That fire was started with 'flash bangs'!

Rainbows
Jane

What house? It's burnt down.

Live Feed on CBS LA.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Sky UK are now reporting that police have entered the cabin! That LAPD will not confirm he is dead. That fire was started with 'flash bangs'!
reply to post by angelchemuel

I don't know where theyare getting their information over there, but I can say with confidence you should not believe what you hear from the media. That goes for either side of the pond. FIre is just moving in to contain the fire from what I am hearing.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Flash grenades and tear gas canisters could, theoretically start a fire. Fortunately we don't have to speculate. Several of us here heard the cop discuss backing "Big bear" into the cabin and deploying "burners" right before the fire began.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I hope the two women that were tied up by Dorner after they arrived to clean the first cabin... whos vehicle he stole... I hope they get the one million dollar reward for leading the authorities to him! Yes!!!

link   
Dispatch is asking for a silver SUV to be moved so fire can proceed to scene. But someone on-scene said they weren't sure they needed more help--that they had fire on-scene and "had it under control".

Yeah, right.
If "under control" means burnt to the foundation. Really, really sad they never intended to let Dorner have a trial.
edit on 2/12/2013 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by angelchemuel
reply to post by capone1

Having been following this unfold here on ATS...so I was gobsmacked when they (Sky) said they have entered the cabin. I was typing as they were reporting. Same news bulletin is still on reporting on other news

Rainbows
Jane

Yea. Well, maybe they drowned out the flames. And maybe "entered" doesn't necessarily mean walking through the cabin.

I'm trying to give some benefit of the doubt to the media here, but it's tough.
edit on 12-2-2013 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by sporkmonster

You can pipe in smoke.

Smoke doesn't cause cabins to explode into flames.

Gasoline does. Flash grenades do.

Waco part 2
waco == We Aint Comming Out

link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Flash grenades and tear gas canisters could, theoretically start a fire. Fortunately we don't have to speculate. Several of us here heard the cop discuss backing "Big bear" into the cabin and deploying "burners" right before the fire began.

Except that flaw is well known and pretty sure they made a mandate to correct that imo that fire started by other means,.
edit on 12-2-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Exactly! As I said, I have been following the whole thing unfold here on ATS, hence the reason I reported the incredulous report on Sky News

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

You can pipe in smoke.

Smoke doesn't cause cabins to explode into flames.

Gasoline does. Flash grenades do.

Waco part 2

I am more willing to come out when I get my message from my commander~ David Koresh

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
We aren't going to be told for hours what is going on at that cabin. Hopefully someone can pick something up off the scanners.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
We aren't going to be told for hours what is going on at that cabin. Hopefully someone can pick something up off the scanners.

Scanners aren't very informative right now. Just coordinating the fire truck, rescue services, etc.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Yes, disgusting. We have paid government workers strutting around the United States that are willing to burn people alive.

link   
How come there is no video? The people should at least see something CONCRETE...other than being told: "sources say". B.S.!!! I hope this isn't another "burial at sea". All the 'cover-ups' should be enough to make us wonder, what's really going on? Please, don't tell me, this will be another story wrapped up in lies and deceptions??? My brain is in deception OVERLOAD....and i don't even watch t.v. I'm getting all my information from the internet.

I do, however, love what the L.A. times says. This is "according to" them.

"Hundreds of rounds" were exchanged in about half an hour during the gun battle between fugitive former police officer Christopher Dorner and law enforcement officers Tuesday afternoon, sources said.Source
Hundreds of rounds? HUNDREDS? HUN-DREDS???

Anyone remember the bank robbery, in L.A., years ago; and the shoot-out that followed. Makes ya wonder

link   

Originally posted by mungodave

Originally posted by billdadobbie
should have sold peanuts n beer for this one

Actually that exactly what im doing here in OZ !!

i cant get the hang of drinking upside down sport

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Fox News live was showing smoke rising from the cabin and then said they don't know what caused the fire, shortly after that I could of sworn I heard a call "2 officers down" on live feed on police radio.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by guymontag

Yes, disgusting. We have paid government workers strutting around the United States that are willing to burn people alive.

This answers the question: will LEO and Military fire on civilians during Martial Law?
No, they will just burn you alive.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by theillusion
Hundreds of rounds? HUNDREDS? HUN-DREDS???

Anyone remember the bank robbery, in L.A., years ago; and the shoot-out that followed. Makes ya wonder

Denzel Washington is drooling at the script, as we type..........

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sean
Fox News live was showing smoke rising from the cabin and then said they don't know what caused the fire, shortly after that I could of sworn I heard a call "2 officers down" on live feed on police radio.

O'Reilly just said something to the effect of, "then this guy sets fire to the cabin and offs himself".

So there you have it, all said and done.

Media is judge, jury, executioner.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join