It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Dorner in gun battle with authorities, source says

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
If you can, try to record all the live news reports. We know how they like to change details after the fact.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by capone1

I say screw both the offcers and Dorner.
He has done bad, but no more than the LAPD. So far they have attacked innocent civilians trying to get him and they have abused countless civilians. I mean the guy was fired for calling out excessive force on behalf of the department.

He was LAPD trained so this is just a case of cops and excops wreaking havoc in society.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
I wonder if he is in that house watching the cnn live coverage to see where all the officers are?

I don't think he would go into an area like that with no escape.. I think I see a creek, so no foot prints.. I don't think they have him pinned down, I think they have a perimeter, and I doubt he could get away, but this could get worse before he's taken out.

I saw cops standing at the edge of a house, using it as cover.. The way they were facing I don't think he's in those buildings I could be wrong and if I am those cops are in extreme danger.

I hope no one else get's shot.
edit on 2/12/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Too bad everyone is hung up on using military assets. They could take this terrorist out with lots of options. Taking this loon alive would be a waste of time and money. They need to repeal the Posse Comitatus Act.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Listening to scanner now...

He is still firing from one of the three cabins. They say with a rifle. They are advising the media to cut their feeds. Several downed officers.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
LOL LOLLOLOL

Did you guys here the prank call into the news.

A guy called and said "it was ronnie the limo driver that originally shot him" she said "sorry a limo driver" and he said yes "ronnie the limo driver (then gave name Ronnie __) and the woman said "a limo driver apparently shot him" and the caller said "you're a "dumbass, do you not realize that this is a prank?!"

and then she apologized!

Did anyone hear that ! Please tell me someone heard that!!!

Edit: obviously it was Howard Sterns serial prankster. Ronnie Mund limo driver of a psuedo star.
edit on 12-2-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen

He is still firing from one of the three cabins. They say with a rifle. They are advising the media to cut their feeds. Several downed officers.

Which scanner are you using? The one I'm using has 8-MTN-1 and 8-MTN-2 offline for "officer safety"

link   

Originally posted by Bramble Iceshimmer
Too bad everyone is hung up on using military assets. They could take this terrorist out with lots of options. Taking this loon alive would be a waste of time and money. They need to repeal the Posse Comitatus Act.

Go to some other country.. I will ALWAYS be hung up on the law of the land. Death would be such an easy release.. What kind of punishment is that? how does it help us in the future?

link   
They are asking for all helicopters to leave the area. I'm recording CNN.

link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I heard it.

link   
OK they have him cornered in a cabin.This will end the same as

Waco
The S.L.A
Gordon Kahl
M.O.V.E in Philly
ETC.
First they pull the T.V back.
Then they will shoot teargas in it will start a "accidental" fire and he will die. OOP's again
edit on 12-2-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

They are advising the media to cut their feeds. Several downed officers.

What, they dont want the hellfire caught on video?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Did you hear the part about the limo driver??
It was a prank call and they took him seriously....the guy actually said you dumbass this is a prank before he got cut off.

You called it.

link   
queue the Predator w/ missle....

link   

Originally posted by Bramble Iceshimmer

Lmao, proof that conditioning a fool in America is an easy task.

link   

Originally posted by burntheships

They are advising the media to cut their feeds. Several downed officers.

What, they dont want the hellfire caught on video?

I just saw Cop locations.. This is deadly info that if Dorner has access to, would be VERY bad for the Cops.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321

Which scanner are you using? The one I'm using has 8-MTN-1 and 8-MTN-2 offline for "officer safety"

I'm using www.bigbearscanner.com...
They just told media to cut their coverage because they are "revealing swat positions"

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

You owe MDDoxs and myself ten bucks now....I can wait until hunting season to get my meat so don't worry.

edit on 12-2-2013 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Good point.

That is one possibility.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
nevermind.

Can anyone tell me.. when I tuned in it said he shot the officers and then got away in a car. Now I am hearing he's still in there.
edit on 12-2-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join