It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God's Two Witnesses: KJV vs. Qu'arn

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
For example, in 1917 the book "The Finished Mystery" was published and that was followed by the distbution of the tract entitled: The Bible Students Monthly (10,000,000 copies were distributed) with the main title: "The Fall of Babylon- Why Christendom Must Now Suffer - the Final Outcome."

The United States banned the book "The Finished Mystery" by enacting an act in congress specifically targeting the witnesses. (See the Sedition Act of 1918.)

Other publications published by God's faithful anointed witnesses exposed Christendom's dead condition.

The "two witnesses" or the anointed Christians that were preaching at that time were killed for three days. How? The Catholic Church used its influence to not only get the United Sates government to ban our literature, but they also got them to trump up false charges and arrest all of the leading members of the Watchtower Society.

The preaching work almost completely came to a halt. It looked as if the religious leaders had got what they wanted. A small pesky group of people, arrested, on the false grounds of Sedition. The members were arrested and denied bail while on trial, and then found guilty and sentenced to long prison sentences. The religious leaders of Christendom rejoiced with great rejoicing. Just as it said in the prophecy that those on the earth rejoiced over their death and sent gifts to each other:

Dr. Abrams continues: “When the news of the twenty-year sentences reached the editors of the religious press, practically every one of these publications, great and small, rejoiced over the event. I have been unable to discover any words of sympathy in any of the orthodox religious journals. ‘There can be no question,’ concluded Upton Sinclair, that ‘the persecution . . . sprang in part from the fact that they had won the hatred of “orthodox” religious bodies.’ What the combined efforts of the churches had failed to do the government now seemed to have succeeded in accomplishing for them.” After quoting the derogatory comments of a number of religious publications, the writer referred to the reversal of the decision in the Court of Appeals and remarked: “This verdict was greeted with silence in the churches. Revelation It's Grand Climax page 168”

But they were wrong. They had not dealt a death-blow to God's witnesses. Jehovah breathed life into the lifeless bones, and the corpses came alive. Just as Ezekiel had foretold.

The United States government reversed its decision against the two witnesses and totally exonerated them. That this is the case Joseph Rutherford kept his title as Judge until he died. If he was indeed guilty he would have been disbarred and stripped of his title as judge.

(Zechariah 4:10) . . .For who has despised the day of small things? . . .

True Jehovah's witnesses back then were just a small group of anointed Christians. The clergy of Christendom, and even governmentas, such as the United States tried banning their books, and stomping them out of existence. But Jehovah himself imbued them with power. Since 1919 they were comissed with the great preaching work that is now seen today all around the world. Over 7,000,000 now publish the good news of God's kingdom in over 239 lands and island nations of the earth. With about 20,000,000 that meet with them each year to celebrate the Lord's death. Their principle preaching aids, The Watchtower and Awake! are the most widely distributed and published magazines on the planet (tens of millions greater than any other magazine, tens and tens and tens of millions more per printing). In the past ten years alone, they have published over 20* billion Bible based publications.

The website in my signature is available in over 430 languages online.

True indeed. Who dispises the days of small beginnings!

Ezekiel cried them try bones, Ezekiel cried them dry bones, Ezekiel cried them dry bones, now Hear the word of the Lord.
edit on 13-2-2013 by SubAce because: to change 10 billion to 20 billion.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

It is my hope that the different biblical faiths will help to sort out this inquiry.

All three books hold the key IMO.

The Muslim Qu'arn is similiar to the Christian Bible with some of the stories told in a different 
fashion and sometimes with more or slightly different commentary revealing extra clues which would make their interpretation to God's Two Witnesses more revealing.

So you think that Our God is an author of confusion?
So you think that a spirit which preached another gospel is to be trusted?
The Koran is similar to the Bible?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumAnnunaki
Here is what I deem to be a clue;

KJV;;..:[4 These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth.]:..

Who is God actually talking about..?

Zechariah ch.4 vv1-4 and vv11-14
In the context of Zechariah's Judah, the "two anointed" are the High Priest Joshua and the presumptive King (descendant of David, anyway) Zerubbabel. The High Priest and King were anointed as a symbol of power sent from God.

Who are the High Priest and King in a Christian context?
Christ, obviously.
Then "you have made us kings and priests", spoken by the representatives of the church- Revelation ch.1 v6, ch.5 v10.

edit on 13-2-2013 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
The Two Witnesses are not human beings at all. They are never described as such:

Revelation 11:4 (KJV) These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. 

They are described as the two olive trees and the two candlesticks. Now, pay attention to the following verses. Keep verses 2-5 in mind while you pay special attention to verse 6:

Zechariah 4:2-6(KJV)
2 And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:
3 And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.
4 So I answered and spake to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord?
5 Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.

In the above verses, they are described by the angel as being the word of the Lord.

Notice what Jesus says in the below verse:

John 5:39(KJV)
39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

The Two Witnesses of Revelation are the Old Testament and the New Testament of the Bible. The Old Testament announced the coming of the Messiah, and the New Testament confirmed His arrival.

The Roman Catholic Church was able to wage war with God's children from 538 AD to 1798 AD. During this 1260 year great tribulation, the Bible was actually outlawed in a lot of countries, in particular France. This is represented in Revelation 11:3:

Revelation 11:3(KJV)
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Being clothed in sackcloth means the wearer of the sackcloth is mourning, or is under oppression. During the great tribulation, the Bible was severely oppressed.

Revelation 11:8(KJV)
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

The Two Witnesses were "killed" during the great tribulation. The city which is SPIRITUALLY called Sodom and Egypt is France. They voted the Bible out. They actually held public burnings of the Bible, and people literally rejoiced over the fact that they were at least "freed" of all the rules and laws they would have to follow had they continued reading the Word of God. Egypt refers to the Atheistic view they held during this time (just like Pharaoh did at the time of Moses- read Exodus 5:2 to see how). The depiction of Sodom represents the rampant immortality which took hold in France during this time.

After 3 1/2 days the bodies of the Witnesses are to arise and ascend to Heaven, and all their enemies shall behold them. In Ezekiel 4:6 we see that one day equals one year in prophecy.

On 11/17/1793 France officially voted religion and the Bible out.
On 6/10/1797 France voted religion and the Bible back in.

3 1/2 days (years) after the Two Witnesses were "killed" in France, they were "resurrected". When the voice in Revelation told the Two Witnesses to "come up hither", they ascended to Heaven and their enemies beheld them.

The fact that the Two Witnesses went to Heaven means that they became mighty, or great. In Daniel we are given an example of how this term can mean such a thing:

Daniel 4:22(KJV)
22 It is thou, O king, that art grown and become strong: for thy greatness is grown, and reacheth unto heaven, and thy dominion to the end of the earth.

Since that time, the Bible has become the single best-selling book the world has ever seen. It has brought Glory to God like never before. His Two Witnesses were oppressed during the great tribulation, but after lying dead for 3 1/2 days, they have become great.

To finish, here is a quote from a website. It explains another little part about the Two Witnesses:

In "that same hour" at the very end of those 1260 years, a "tenth of the city" (Babylon) FELL! Historic fact is, France, which is actually one of the ten kings that originally supported the apostate Roman Catholic church (Babylon) and it's desire to cast our God and His Word, decided in 1798ad to put an END to the political reign of the Pope.

"In 1798 General Berthier made his entrance into Rome, abolished the papal government, and established a secular one." -Encyclopedia Britannica 1941 edition
-"Half Europe thought... that with the Pope the Papacy was dead." -Joseph Rickaby "The Modern Papacy" Lectures on the History of Religion, Lecture 24, (London Catholic Truth Society, 1910), p.1

In-depth study: www.remnantofgod.org...

edit on 13-2-2013 by jeramie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jeramie

"Were killed during the Great Tribulation"...

You're speaking past-tense about something that has yet to happen.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join