It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's secret Prisoner X has been identified as Australian National

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
A mystery prisoner held for years by Israel has been identified as Ben Zygier a Australian national.It has been suggested that he had worked for Mossad.

Speculation about the prisoner has been rife with many theories, About how the man was moved there 10 year's ago,and why he was held Incommunicado in a hermetically sealed cell.How did he commit suicide in that cell while under 24 hour observation? Was he asassinated?

Was there a aggrement with Australia?What was the reason he was being held?

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 12-2-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

If you read the news story, he was moved there in 2010 and was only there for a few months it seems to say, not 10 years.

Obviously its intelligence related, he was probably spying either for or against them, or maybe both.
Just as an interesting aside, i saw this on yahoo news, and the yahoo page refreshes itself every minute or so, it refreshed while i had it loaded up and it came up article not found? it has apparently been removed from yahoo, which i cant work out the reason for because its all over many other news sites.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BeReasonable

I read the story he commited suicide in 2010.I had another link that I couldn't get to work.Also I first heard about this story in 2006,I have followed it for year's

join