It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Innocence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

I don't think the 'soul' or life force is 'in' the body. I think it surrounds the body and energises it, some bodies IMO are not that plugged into their 'soul'.
I think the material plane brutalises us all to a lesser and greater degree and it is quite / very painful to plug into ones soul and feel the truth of this. Easier to disconnect.
But that is not the answer.
edit on 18-2-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

Do we lose our innocence or does it just get hidden under layers of accumulated 'muck' ?
We just learn to define it.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Philodemus

Our innocence means nothing to us until it is violated, never to return to us again

I beg to differ because innocence can be the state of enlightenment when you do not accept any outside force to take the pure light of your soul.

if not our fellow man, then nature herself with eventually do the job.
Nature can be our best friend if we know how to treat her.

or better said

nature may obey us if we do not try to take her innocence.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Yeah it looks all innocent until you put some male energy in there and it'll grow up and some day things are not going to look so innocent.
Hurted wings of butterflies

still can fly in innocence

If you'll look into their eyes

you may see deliverance

of unhurted innocence.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway
reply to post by vethumanbeing

I don't think the 'soul' or life force is 'in' the body. I think it surrounds the body and energises it, some bodies IMO are not that plugged into their 'soul'.
I think the material plane brutalises us all to a lesser and greater degree and it is quite / very painful to plug into ones soul and feel the truth of this. Easier to disconnect.
But that is not the answer.
edit on 18-2-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

Your soul resides in your heart organ; not your brain not your etheric field aura. Your heart is made of a material subtance/animated with current; an electrical current some say; and that you cannot deny. Protect the seat of your soul, residing within your heart (physically not emotive).
edit on 19-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

My point was, "you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone". You would not know your own innocence unless you could experience it's antithesis. Gold means nothing to you if that's all you see.

Secondly, on the account of nature you are deluded. An “innocent” child watches their family get swept away by a tsunami along with all innocence concerning the view of the swans/puppies/ducklings/little girls that you provided in your OP. Should have told nature what to do? With respect, of course?

I wish you peace in your life and I don't wish to burst your bubble, but c'mon, pal. It is really unrealistic.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Secondly, on the account of nature you are deluded. An “innocent” child watches their family get swept away by a tsunami along with all innocence concerning the view of the swans/puppies/ducklings/little girls that you provided in your OP. Should have told nature what to do? With respect, of course?
I guess we do not understand why some things happen.

Here is one of the reasons.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

or here

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

The only thing those metaphysical mental gymnastics do is distract someone from the harsh, cold reality of whatever ill has just befallen them (see example in my last post). This philosophical lunacy, though fun for us in the average North American (or anywhere in the developed world) suburban utopia, is of little comfort for the remainder of the globe’s population and does little to restore any peace or innocence to the grieving mother who watched a wild cat carry off her only child by his cracked and bleeding skull.

Step into the full light of living your life in the way we are design to perceive it. Thought experiments are a fun distraction, but they don’t help when things get dirty. Life is fullest when you except the filth and embrace the darkness.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

This philosophical lunacy, though fun for us in the average North American (or anywhere in the developed world) suburban utopia, is of little comfort for the remainder of the globe’s population and does little to restore any peace or innocence to the grieving mother who watched a wild cat carry off her only child by his cracked and bleeding skull.
I understand your words but still many chances were given' to see....

Thought experiments are a fun distraction, but they don’t help when things get dirty. Life is fullest when you except the filth and embrace the darkness.
I prefer to live in Truth and Light.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join