It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

65,376,373 guns sold during Obama's term and still counting!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
OR how about when the liberal administration was gloating about killing bin laden

and then the libya attack...

HMMM words dont kill do they?
edit on 12-2-2013 by DrNotforhire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Originally posted by LeatherNLace

Is there a federal background check to use free speech in this country?

When was the last time free speech went and shot up a classroom full of kids? Words don't kill, as much as they may hurt.

Right words don't kill this agian?

They sure do invade Iraq,afghansitan, libya,yemen,pakistan, somailia, GM is alive and Bin Laden is dead.

Push that button launching a nuke, or a hellfire from a predator drone.

Yeah words kill those words put in ink on paper for all that legislatio disarming the American public that has killed millions.

Those words put on paper signed in ink for Roe v Wade has killed millions.

By that logic, guns kill people; not the shooter, right?

link   

Originally posted by xedocodex

Here is the thing...if I truly don't like you owning a gun...I'm not going to leave...I'm going to work within the system to get that gun out of your hands.

Originally posted by beezzer
Bingo.

7 pages but the truth will out!

That's probably the most honest thing you've ever written.

Indeed, Beezer! It is nice to hear it finally stated plainly, clearly and without hedging or qualification, isn't it?

If only all on that side of the issue could be as plain spoken when that IS precisely what a fair % mean in their carefully chosen words and points to address.

link   

Originally posted by LeatherNLace

When was the last time free speech went and shot up a classroom full of kids? Words don't kill, as much as they may hurt.

Because this new legislation that is being presented would have made one shred of difference in Sandy Hook?

The answer is, it wouldn't of and it won't in the future
edit on 12-2-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Here is the thing...if I truly don't like you owning a gun...I'm not going to leave...I'm going to work within the system to get that gun out of your hands.

Bingo.

7 pages but the truth will out!

That's probably the most honest thing you've ever written.

Yes, it is the truth...exactly how I typed it...reading comprehension is key. IF...IF...IF I truly don't like you owning a gun, I will use the system to get it out of your hands.

Currently this applies to people with mental issues (including those with PTSD), those with a history of violent crime, those who have a person with mental issues living with them, and people who are in certain areas/buildings/places.

I have no problem giving my opinion...funny how you think you had a big "gotcha" there.

link   
reply to post by LeatherNLace

Or how about the guy in amsterdam who made that cartoon??

words do kill... guns protect

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Some people can not see if it is right in front of their face, and will argue just for the sake of arguing, weither they are right or wrong, or outnumbered as this case is. So I will gracefully now bow out of this knowing that my freedom is most important and no man will put this asunder. I see clearly NWO written all over XEDO.
edit on 12-2-2013 by thunder57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Well the press does need proper credentials to get in most places, especially government access.

Religions need to follow certain rules and regulations to still be considered a religion.

And "free speech" has it's own restrictions concering threats and inciting violence.

I'm fine with all those "restrictions".

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Just to toss this out there because it was lost in translation 7 pages back yonder. Yes we are more technologically advanced. But we are still as barbarian as ever.

Technology doesn't grant you a peaceful world and this Technology has not brought peace to our world, a peaceful world is not were we reside.

Interpretation of the Constitution and Amendments including the Bill of Rights..... I think it's pretty cut and dry what these documents state. Interpret what you want as whatever you want. Nothing that you stated sounds anything except you want Gun Legislation and you would take our guns just like any other Educated Derelict President or civilian wasting the valuable time of our Supreme Court with thie Rubish. Because your interpretation is different. (Oh heaven's to Betsy we have another interpretation!!! Genius with a J)

I'll let you speak your mind and i'll listen... still..... I'm amazed.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
Or how about the guy in amsterdam who made that cartoon??

words do kill... guns protect

Wait - You're a gun proponent arguing that "words kill"??? That's whacked! The whole premise of that saying is that guns are inanimate and don't have power to cause any trouble without the people behind them... And you're arguing that "words kill"??? Amazing!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Here is the thing you do not have the right

You bet your ass I do. I work to get enough people elected that share my views...I sure as hell have that right to get legislation passed that I support.

The SCOTUS can review that legislation to see if it holds up, but I absolutely have the right to work to get that gun out of your hand if that is truly what I want.

Telling someone to leave is the antithesis of freedom and the American way.

Unless they are "illegal" brown people....right?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

its called satire... google it...

I like guns, Im a safe responsible gun owner... Just like most americans

Chances are if you are in a gun crime zone you are more than likely in a liberal city

Chicago
New York
Los Angeles

Frankly... The liberals are the ones that shoot everyone up (hell the batman shooter was a registered dem)

link   
4 of those sales are to me! Muhahahahaha

edit on 12-2-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

link   

Oh so now its the person that's rich don't seen anyone trying to ban people

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by xedocodex

Did you just play 18 holes with Anderson Cooper or something?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

Well the press does need proper credentials to get in most places, especially government access.

Religions need to follow certain rules and regulations to still be considered a religion.

And "free speech" has it's own restrictions concering threats and inciting violence.

I'm fine with all those "restrictions".

Free free to continue to hide behind goverment fascism and getting others to do the dirty work that those who obviously can't do on their own.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Oh so now its the person that's rich don't seen anyone trying to ban people

Ok...so now (1) guns don't kill people and (2) people don't kill people. I suppose folks that get shot just accidentally stepped in front of a bullet; a perfectly harmless bullet going about minding it's own business.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by xedocodex

You bet your ass I do. I work to get enough people elected that share my views...I sure as hell have that right to get legislation passed that I support.

Nope. You have no rights to take any property away from me or any other gun owner that is a fact.

The SCOTUS can review that legislation to see if it holds up, but I absolutely have the right to work to get that gun out of your hand if that is truly what I want.

Yep you do have the right to hide behind politicians and supreme court judges, but that is getting someone else to do things one can't do on their own.,

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I've got a shocking news flash for you my friend. The only reason we have freedom is because we have the second amendment. The only reason we have this country and your an American is because people who believed in the right the second amendment affords us bled and died for it.

So we are the only "free" country in the world?

Would it surprise you to find out we aren't even ranked in the top 25 of countries for "freedom"? And guess what...there are more free countries than America that do not have the ugly gun culture we have. I know you want to think that we are the best and we are perfect...but that is not reality. Hell...we aren't even the most "free" when it comes to guns.

Reality my friend...that is what you should be focusing on...not fantasy.

They sure in hell didn't do it without the forethought of people like you who would seek to erode freedom and liberty and leave the people defenseless to the protection of their family and unable to oppose tyranny. Ironic that you make the argument against the amendment when you are exactly why it's there in the first place.

They had the foresight to not set ANYTHING in stone and allow for the entire document to be changed. They also gave us the ability to legislate laws. And everything in that document is open for interpretation just like any document.

I'm sorry you don't understand this...nothing prevents me from working to change the laws...even the precious 2nd.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Like I said Xedo stinks of NWO

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join